New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

thanks for the info Helly :D

* knee deep in dirty laundry examining a week's worth of knickers before OH gets home* :haha:

haha. keep positive. like i said, i had a lot of CM before my bfp :) i also had weird niggles too

I'm feeling so gutted, as I've got a terriable
head cold & feels like my head is bobbing in a sea of water.

Don't think were gonna get to BD now! :cry:

haha foxy, can just see you digging through your knicker pile and a microscope! :D

Charlotteee, got my fingers crossed for you, i reckon you're in with a really good chance x

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread! I'm in my 2WW (rapidly getting towards my 3WW!!) on 18DPO tomorrow. I said I wouldn't symptom spot/test/read loads of threads but guess what?! Lol.

Pleeeease could someone have a look at my chart and tell me what you think? Just a couple of bits of info - I only posted temps from a few days before my supposed ov. as was taking evening primrose oil before that and it COMPLETELY screwed up my hormones and cycles before then! The day after I stopped taking it, everything inc. temps settled down and there's a pattern. (Last month had an 18 day cycle and crazy temps all month).

Also does anyone find that with a messed up night's sleep you actually get LOWER temps?! I've proved this a couple of times but maybe I'm just weird!! So hoping that what my dip was yesterday (awful night's sleep) and not AF coming! No AF symptoms so suppose that's a good thing.

Sorry for the essay but going slowly crazy! (BTW cycles pretty irregular since coming off depo last year and periods coming back Nov 09)

Thanks so much for any replies! xxxxx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e32c4

Welcome pickle :D

Your chart is a little hard to interpret as you don't have many pre-ov temps. I'm not convinced that you've ov'd hun as there isn't a significant temp rise and you've had fertile CM several days after the first lot.

I could be wrong - that spotting around 7DPO could be implantation bleeding.

I'm sorry I've not been much help! I would definitely test with FMU tomorrow.

Good luck x

Thanks Foxy. All the temps before poss ov. were SO crazy due the Evening Primrose Oil I think that it didn't help show a pattern. I tried including them on Fertility Friend and to start with it gave the same ov date, but after another couple of days of me entering temps it removed the crosshairs. I was convinced I'd ov'd due to the low temps followed by the sustained higher ones.

Oh I don't know. OPK's don't ever seem to give me a positive either and I can't get the hang of the cervical position thing! My fingers are very short lol so don't think I can reach properly ever!

My cycle has never been over 35 days, and I was getting my hopes up due to the lack of AF symptoms (ie v sore BB's for me usually), and the fact that I'm tired and irritable and a bit crampy off and on. It's just been such a long 2WW and I'll be gutted if I haven't even ovulated :shrug:

:test: hun - if only to put your mind at rest one way or another :)

Lol - I have! Every day for days! BUT....have just taken an OPK (gave up on those ages ago) and it's flippin' positive! Now what on earth? If I'm about to ovulate, my CM doesn't show it, and if I've only just ov'd then why aren't my temps higher? Aaaarh! Ok am off to BD just in case :haha:

Think this could be an even longer month.....

Thanks Foxy - will let you know xxxxx

Hi ladies, I'm so totally researching everything I can to help with TTC, this time I'm not holding back on anything, I want a healthy sticky bean

Lol - I have! Every day for days! BUT....have just taken an OPK (gave up on those ages ago) and it's flippin' positive! Now what on earth? If I'm about to ovulate, my CM doesn't show it, and if I've only just ov'd then why aren't my temps higher? Aaaarh! Ok am off to BD just in case :haha:

Think this could be an even longer month.....

Thanks Foxy - will let you know xxxxx

Sometimes a positive OPK can indicate pregnancy xx

Morning ladies :D

Well, sleeping in ski suit clearly helped last night! :haha:

The windows were open, but managed to have the room back too usual temp which clearly helped!

Tomorrow & sunday's temps are vital!

How is everyone?

Good thanks foxy.
I had another rise again today and been getting a fair bit of CM

Really hope this is it x

Pickle - I got a positive OPK on Monday and did a HPT Tuesday and it was positive so fxd or ya!

Foxy, Charlotteee - yours charts are looking great really hope you get your BFP x

By the way Tierney - I think we have the same thermometer - your temp figures are exactly the same decimals as mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->