New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yay for our temps foxy! As you said, next two days will be vital, I always get my pre ov dip on the equivalent of tomorrow, feeling a little anxious!

Pickle, I really hope you get a positive HPT tomorrow, and I hope you BD'd just incase! Got to be honest, Im the same as Foxy, I cant see any obvious ovulation point on your chart, but that doesnt mean it hasnt happened, fingers crossed for you.

Charlotteee, still looking great hon, fingers crossed for you.

:yipee: Helly. That's a lovely temp rise you have there. Are you tempted to test? When are you expecting AF? I don't always get a pre AF dip, so I think I just have to wait and see if AF turns up. I should probably be hopeful, but I'm not. I'm resigned to another month of nothing :haha:

Yeah kinda tempted Foxy but not even going to consider it until I see tomorrows temp. Im due AF on Monday. Im the same as you, Im resigned to it coming to nothing, I dont "feel" pregnant. So despite any symptoms I have it feels unlikely to me.

You gonna test early? x

Foxy and Helly your charts are looking great!!

Thanks Charlotte and Tierney,

Yeah I remember hearing that positive OPK's can also mean pregnancy, but have been testing FMU for days and nothing. However, last night entered all the temps I have for this month (even though I was convinced the Evening Primrose Oil was giving me the crazy temps earlier in the month) and it just shows that the WHOLE month has been crazy, and looks like I haven't ovulated at all.

So really fed up - my cycle this month is so long and even though I got a positive OPK last night, not convinced I'm going to ov. Just don't 'feel' it! Will kepp temping and doing the OPK's though and we'll see. Thanks for looking and replying though. It's nice not to feel alone or crazy! Hoping you get your BFP's ladies! xxxxxx

I had a positive opk on CD 15.. and I had a temp rise on CD17.. which would show I ovd on CD16. This morning, my temperature went down, and if it stays at the same temp tomorrow as it weas today, then FF will not detect ovulation.

Could someone have a look at my chart and see what they think?
(I made up tomorrows temp just so I could see crosshairs)

Also, I have been sleeping on top of a quilt and under a quilt, but yesterday took the bottom quilt away so I only slept on a sheet... could this be a reason that my temp dipped?

x

MrsMurphy - that just looks like a fallback. Don't worry about it. Lots of ladies have that dip after the initial rise. See what tomorrow's temp does :D

Nicole - what made your coverline jump up so high? Could have sworn it was 97.5 or something the other day :headspin:

Your chart looks great sahrene - nice climbing temps :D

helly and foxy i have my fingers crossed for you both xx

Thanks pichi - I want to go to sleep and wake up on Monday! That way I'll avoid AF on sunday! Plus I'm knackered! Falling asleep at my desk here! :haha: have had a busy morning though.

Hey ladies. Good luck. All of your charts look pretty good to me. I hope your charts are not chalked up to nothing because they look great. My temp rised today, so I assume thats a good thing. Just trying to hold of testing for 2 more days. Every day I say 2 more days, LOL and it has been 5 days now, LOL. I just dont want to see any BFNs!!!:hugs:

Nice rise mrskcbrown!

Foxy- I feel the same way. Plus it is supposed to rain all weekend long so wouldn't miss much.. Oh wait! I have puppies due this weekend. Its her first litter so she will need some extra assistance. I am hoping for a smooth delivery!

Sahrene

mrskcbrown - your chart looks fab :D Best of luck

Ooh sahrene - what breed?

They are Olde English Bulldogges

Here is Fiona. She was produced by us 3 years ago.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/sagasmom2004/HPIM3985-1.jpg

Here is the papa to be
Ragnar
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/sagasmom2004/HPIM4012-1.jpg

Here is out website. Just resigned it but still a work in progress.
https://www.empirebulldogges.com/

Sahrene

Ooh lovely doggies. I'll take a look at your webite this evening :D Just checked it and they are beautiful dogs.

Thanks pichi :) Do you still have a link to your chart?

Mrskcbrown looking good!

I came home cos oh is really ill, couldn't stop myself BFN :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"