New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Oh no Helly :( Don't give up hope though hun. Mine'll be a BFN if I test too, so going to ignore the fact that I have 1 test in the house!

Thanks foxy, I'll wait for tomorrows temp before I sulk anymore!

i do foxy my chart is here : https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b90e9

keep your chin up Helly :hugs: your dip was only at 11dpo so... it may take a few days for anything to show

Thanks pichi - I was clutching at straws trying to convince myself that mine follows a similar pattern as yours :dohh: lol

you have a dip at 10dpo - this could be a good sign! as with helly's chart. there is a clear dip at 11dpo.

i knew something funny was up with my chart because it didn't look like my other ones... yours seems to be doing the same thing - being totally different! :D

Oh girlies all your charts look brilliant!

AFM: Had a big fight with DF last night and I don't know if after tonight we'll still be together it was so bad and I got really upset because I'm tired of the back and forth he's doing, I basically told him if he can't give me what I want and need then I'm not willing to be with him anymore, he's wasting time and I'm tired of wasting what possibility I have for a healthy sticky bean because he's back and forthing.

Oh girlies all your charts look brilliant!

AFM: Had a big fight with DF last night and I don't know if after tonight we'll still be together it was so bad and I got really upset because I'm tired of the back and forth he's doing, I basically told him if he can't give me what I want and need then I'm not willing to be with him anymore, he's wasting time and I'm tired of wasting what possibility I have for a healthy sticky bean because he's back and forthing.

Im so sorry to hear about your fight. Yes but if they are not in agreement it can be really hard to take. At least you are finding out before hand. Good luck!:hugs:

Thanks Tierney.

How are you? Any symptoms?

Hi foxy

not got many symptons just yet although I am struggling to eat meals and can only eat little and often. I'm not sleeping very well either which I find a bit odd as I thought you were suppose to be really tired but I'm only in early days though I suppose, watch this next week I'll be sleeping al day!

Your chart looks really good this month, I so want you to get a bfp!

Yeah I think our thermometre is the same our temp are the same x

Well my AF was/is due today but not here so far

BFN also :(

Temp went back up slightly this morning so I'll just have to wait to see what happens tomorrow.

FF has my chart as triphasic with possible implantation on CD22 so I'm REALLY hoping it's got it right!

There are some really good looking charts on here good luck everyone in the 2ww x

Hi girls, hope everyone is ok?

Sorry to hear you are having a few problems sweetmama, hope you can work things out :hugs:

Shazza, a month of might do you good. Hope you have a good weekend.

Foxy, Helly, sahrene and cheeky - very nice looking charts :happydance: sending lots of :dust: your way for sticky beans.

I am not to hopefull this month, I think is because i had to have a course of anit biotics, a few people have said they had them when they were expecting but i still have a bit of doubt. Dont have any symptoms either unless I really SS but not giving up all hope.

Have a great weekend everyone :happydance:

:yipee: Helly. I'm so excited for you.

Pichi - I've had lots of water today, so won't it dilute the urine too much to give an accurate result?

I don't have any symptoms :(

Had a manic day at work today and usually I would stress, but I was so laid back i was almost horizontal! :haha:

Good luck Tinks. Your chart looks promising

Sorry for calling you Twinks Tinks! :dohh:

:yipee: Helly. I'm so excited for you.

Pichi - I've had lots of water today, so won't it dilute the urine too much to give an accurate result?

I don't have any symptoms :(

Had a manic day at work today and usually I would stress, but I was so laid back i was almost horizontal! :haha:

im not too sure. if you pee on one and get a faint line it could be a good thing... if nothing comes up i wouldn't fret. some people get a fade in pattern, others its just not there one day there the next :)

i didn't really have any symptoms either remember. just a lot of CM and cramping a few more days than usual after OV

i didn't really have any symptoms either remember. just a lot of CM and cramping a few more days than usual after OV

I so hope thats a good sign then for me and foxy :happydance:

Foxy, i like what you have done with my name :haha:

OK I think I may go nuts..FF has given me crosshairs but I'm really not sure I've Od so ive been doing stick opks for DAYSSSSS and all neg (well i got one pos stick opk and a smiley face on cd 16 and a smiley face on cd 19) nothing since..I did a stick test this morning neg ..did one a few ago positive but negative digi..wht is going on with me :(

Hey ladies! This is my first month charting, don't really know what I'm doing but I amazed to see how helpful you girls are! Last month was my first month doing OPK's and I got a very clear positive on the evening of the 14th day of my cycle, but nothing happened from it. *sigh* This will be our 6 month trying! I'm hoping charting can help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->