New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Yay my temp went back up today! Heartburn is back as well!! No tender boobs though :( Anyway I was thinking of using pre-seed next month and softcups! Hopefully there wont be a next month but I'm doubtful.

Welcome Love3Hope4 DH and I married in Sept the day before his birthday. He wanted this so he would never forget our anniversary. :haha: We have been NTNP for about 8 months now but we also lived long distance due to work for 7 months of that time lol...

Also since charting i realized that i Ov early so we have been BD completely the wrong time. :dohh:

Well i wish you luck!!

Take care ladies! :hugs:

moochacha - your chart is looking great and I believe heartburn is a great sign. Fish&Chips has had this I think.

So excited for you - I hope this is it :) Keeping everything (except my legs of course) crossed for you.

Also my hippy best friend is a so called "Flower Essence Practitioner" :haha: and she is going to make me some flower essence to take which will apparently increase my fertility or balance my "hormones". I always hate it when she tires to use me as her little guinea pig and says she wants to balance my hormones since I'm way less emotional than her.

I just happen to be a realist while she has her head in the clouds. Anyway it so happens i love her to bits and if she really believes it will help me then DH and I will be taking flower essence to increase fertility. :dance:

Ooh, you'll have to let us know how that goes - if of course you need it!

moochacha - your chart is looking great and I believe heartburn is a great sign. Fish&Chips has had this I think.

So excited for you - I hope this is it :) Keeping everything (except my legs of course) crossed for you.

Hehe thanks Foxy!!! :hugs:

I really hope that this is it, I felt sooo pregnant the last few weeks but now that all my symptoms have gone or are mild I've been very doubtful. That and I got a :bfn: yesterday at 14 DPO. Could be too early to test but there wasn't even a slight faint second line, just one big bright negative line.

I hate those! What I'd give to see a faint line next time I am in a position to test!

Good luck hun - will check in with you tomorrow as bed time here for me :)

Goodnight!!!

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow!!

welcome love3, we are a military family too. there are a couple of us. (we need our own team to deal with the trials and tribulations of BDing around TAD and Duty!!!)

thanks for the :dust: moochcacha. glad to see your temp back up - fx'd for you. when are you planning to test again? lol @ your hubby - i think mine would be horrified too! i think so long as you see the trend in your temps that's all that matters, so hopefully you can continue with oral temps. someone else who knows more that me might disagree though!

hello laura6914 :hi: good luck with temping, good idea to get in a practice cycle, so that when you're back up and ttc'ing you should have some idea what you're doing.

sorry to hear you're poorly, foxy, but glad it hasn't kept you from :sex: hope you feel better soon :hugs:

fifi-folle, that's a lot of symptoms you've got there, hope you get a bfp to go with them really soon

hi love3hope4 :hi: i'm sure you'll find the help and support you need on here

as for me, my temp dropped a little today, so wondering if it might be o day, will be interested to see if it goes up again tomorrow. still got ewcm, but not so much, so perhaps that could be a sign too? anyway, will continue with the :sex: at least every other day until i'm sure. and then maybe a little longer, just to be safe lol :winkwink:

good luck to all the girls waiting for bfp/af - hope the :witch: stays away x

Yay my temp went back up today! Heartburn is back as well!! No tender boobs though :( Anyway I was thinking of using pre-seed next month and softcups! Hopefully there wont be a next month but I'm doubtful.

Welcome Love3Hope4 DH and I married in Sept the day before his birthday. He wanted this so he would never forget our anniversary. :haha: We have been NTNP for about 8 months now but we also lived long distance due to work for 7 months of that time lol...

Also since charting i realized that i Ov early so we have been BD completely the wrong time. :dohh:

Well i wish you luck!!

oh yay, your temp went up! And yes, heartburn is a good sign! Hope u'll get yr bfp soon.

My temp's e same as yesterday but I'm still getting a bfn, argh frustrated! Had too much time on my hands, tested on an opk and the lines has gotten darker than it was 3 days ago.. hopefully its a good sign :winkwink:!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2bd3ff

welcome love3, we are a military family too. there are a couple of us. (we need our own team to deal with the trials and tribulations of BDing around TAD and Duty!!!)

Absolutely!! DH is off to airborne school next Friday for 3 weeks and then in Feb he will be in Maryland for school for 4 weeks. This month and next, we are okay and won't miss our window. But it looks BDing is out for us in March.....but hey who knows....we may not need to!!! Man that would be SUPER!!!! :happydance:

Well i wish you luck!!

oh yay, your temp went up! And yes, heartburn is a good sign! Hope u'll get yr bfp soon.

My temp's e same as yesterday but I'm still getting a bfn, argh frustrated! Had too much time on my hands, tested on an opk and the lines has gotten darker than it was 3 days ago.. hopefully its a good sign :winkwink:!!

Hey someone posted this site on another thread it shows pictures of people testing with both HPT and OPK's to see which one picks up pregnancy first and if OKP lines goes darker over time like HPT kinda thing. Its good take a look. https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html It made me poas with an OPK to see if i would get a faint line but alas NOTHING!!! :cry:

shambaby - AF is due on Monday the 11th so I might test on monday!! If i can hold out that long. One positive sign so far I haven't had a skin break out normally i get one or two pimples (never fail) a few days before AF comes.

:dust:

Well i wish you luck!!

Hey someone posted this site on another thread it shows pictures of people testing with both HPT and OPK's to see which one picks up pregnancy first and if OKP lines goes darker over time like HPT kinda thing. Its good take a look. https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html It made me poas with an OPK to see if i would get a faint line but alas NOTHING!!! :cry:

Oh no, I'm sorry i put these crazy ideas into your head! peeonastick says getting the tiniest bit of line on opk might not even mean anything. Anyway you've got a great chart to back u up. I hope u'll get another rise in temp tomorrow!

Well my temperature has risen again today but got another BFN?

Am very confused- how does my chart look?
:wacko:

Yep. It was mild but one of my first symptoms! x

moochacha - I used an opk just before I got a BFP and it was negative so I wouldn't rely on them too much. I got a very faint line but had been since ov-ing x

Well CD34 and no BFP or AF, not sure what's going on. My Mum has told me to be patient, it's not going to change anything, but I want to know now! I even want AF to visit!!!
Moochacha your chart is looking good! Fx.
As is yours Minime!
In fact they are both looking better than mine!!!
Fed up of this. What is my body doing? If I am pregnant I am clearly not producing enough HCG so the pregnancy probably isn't viable anyway. Poo.

Morning Ladies

Moochacha and minime - charts are still looking good :)

fifi - I know how you feel about just wanting AF to show, but stick in there - this could still be your month. I have probably asked you this before, but have you taken out your +ve OPK from FF to see if it changes your ov date? I only say this as it happened with my chart last month - FF said CD19 with the OPK, but moved to CD21 without it. I agree with CD21.

If it moved your ov date back a day or 2, this could be why hormones may not be showing up. Just a thought :flower:

It actually moves it to CD17 rather than 18!!! Just so fed up of it, keep crying whenever I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->