New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

OMG.... I just told my husband that i might start temping vaginally and he's reaction was ":huh: wwwhat? What? WHAT? the hell did you just say?" LMAO He's sooo funny then he said "what am I meant to say to that?" lol

LOL my DH has become rather used to me talking about things he doesn't want to know about! Just getting him ready for being at the birth I say!!!

My temp is staying at 36.70 at the minute, not sure what is going on, cycle is normally 30days and I'm now on CD33 but BFNs, still got some preg symptoms but becoming rather cynical, just waiting on AF to arrive now.

Good to see you back Foxy! Am I being blind in not seeing your chart link?

I think its cute when they freak out about what us girls put ourselves through!! LOL... If we get an angel at the end of it then its worth every second of my time...

I think I'm waiting for AF as well, unless my temp goes up tomorrow I'm going to consider this month a :bfn: but i still have FX for all of us :dust:

girls do you mind if i join you? i have started temping this morning?
OH is away this month so im starting now so i can get the hang of it, then next month when he is home at least ill have a bit more of an idea about what im doing, i think im getting the gist of it from what i have read.

xxx

Ah i just saw your link to FF!!! OOPs my bad and again WELCOME :D hehe

Moochacha your temp is still high, don't count yourself out too soon! That could have been an implantation dip at 11 DPO so it might still be too early for a +ve test.

thanks for the welcome moochacha, yeah im using it. cant quite get my head around that site yet though so doing my own paper chart at home to whilse i get used to it. lol.

xxx

Thanks Ladies - it's nice to be back here :)

Link to my chart should be through my FF ticker (the dog one :) )

Stay positive girls, you're still in until AF shows.

Moochacha - Fingers crossed your temp stays up tomorrow.

Fifi - I think tomorrow's temperature is crucial. Judging by your last cycle, your LP appears to be around 14/15 days. I have everything crossed that this is your month :)

Hi bernina, mystic and magic - will try to catch up with your charts today (off work today sick :( so will be able to make use of the pc)

Look forward to getting to know everyone else a bit better.

Thanks Ladies - it's nice to be back here :)

Link to my chart should be through my FF ticker (the dog one :) )

Stay positive girls, you're still in until AF shows.

Moochacha - Fingers crossed your temp stays up tomorrow.

Fifi - I think tomorrow's temperature is crucial. Judging by your last cycle, your LP appears to be around 14/15 days. I have everything crossed that this is your month :)

Hi bernina, mystic and magic - will try to catch up with your charts today (off work today sick :( so will be able to make use of the pc)

Look forward to getting to know everyone else a bit better.

Me being blind! Your FF ticker is there of course!
My LP last month was longer due to early pregnancy/chemical pregnancy, embryo was seen on ultrasound but I started bleeding a couple of days later. In previous months it was around 12/13 days judging by OPKs/ov cramps and when AF arrived. There is always the chance that this month it has been thrown by chemical.

Ah, sorry fifi, I didn't notice the +ve test originally. The chemical may have thrown things off slightly, but I'm hoping not :)

Are you having symptoms (sorry if you've already mentioned in previous posts)?

Yep having horrid mood swings, poor DH on Sunday had to retreat to the gym I was being so awful (more down on myself than him), nausea every night when I lie down, not sleeping properly (normally I wake up in pain and then drift off to sleep again once I have got myself comfy, not a bit of it for the past week, brain has just been so busy if that makes sense). Really sore boobs esp at night, veiny too. Smell has been hightened, lots of CM (don't normally at this stage in cycle), dry lips, lots of saliva, achy/tired feeling. But also been having cramps and twinges, which could either be AF or pregnancy, difficult to tell with endo pain anyway. ARGH! Wish my body would make up it's mind!!! I know that some people don't get BFPs til well after AF due date but the figures are quite small. I didn't get a BFP on tests last month either but there was definitely an embryo implanted there (albeit in an "erratic" position). ARGH!!! Need to stop thinking about it! Just sat and caught up on old episodes of Ghost Whisperer I taped and have a stack of books to read so might get on with that. Should be doing Wii fit but I started cramping last month after doing it then started bleeding, so scared to do the same this month. Nuts I know!

Yep having horrid mood swings, poor DH on Sunday had to retreat to the gym I was being so awful (more down on myself than him), nausea every night when I lie down, not sleeping properly (normally I wake up in pain and then drift off to sleep again once I have got myself comfy, not a bit of it for the past week, brain has just been so busy if that makes sense). Really sore boobs esp at night, veiny too. Smell has been hightened, lots of CM (don't normally at this stage in cycle), dry lips, lots of saliva, achy/tired feeling. But also been having cramps and twinges, which could either be AF or pregnancy, difficult to tell with endo pain anyway. ARGH! Wish my body would make up it's mind!!! I know that some people don't get BFPs til well after AF due date but the figures are quite small. I didn't get a BFP on tests last month either but there was definitely an embryo implanted there (albeit in an "erratic" position). ARGH!!! Need to stop thinking about it! Just sat and caught up on old episodes of Ghost Whisperer I taped and have a stack of books to read so might get on with that. Should be doing Wii fit but I started cramping last month after doing it then started bleeding, so scared to do the same this month. Nuts I know!

Wow you sound like me... I am still having all these symptoms. I am crossing my fingers for you.

Am I right in thinking you were/are seeing the doctor today Shannon? Any news?
Symptom spotting is awful!

Those symptoms sound really promising fifi.

I think generally speaking it's recommended to test around 18 dpo (I could never wait that long!) by which time the hormone levels should have built up enough to show on a HPT.

I hope it's just a case that your hormone levels aren't showing yet.

Looking forward to seeing some January BFPs :thumbup:

So girlies, still no AF. Didn't test this morning either!

So, slight temperature drop today. If I am pregnant what should my temps down in the morning? If they go down again that means I'm not pregnant and AF is on the way, right? What if it stays about the same or drops only a little or goes up only a little?
:wacko:

Hello ladies!! So I'm thinking next month I am going to take go at charting. I am still feeling my way around this new experience. I've joined fertility friend (signed up for the online lessons!) and I've been taking my temp each morning this cycle...kind of a warm up to the real thing next month. This is actually the first REAL month that DH and I have started. We married in August and haven't used any protection since but he is in the army and has been out of town here and there. Plus the holidays and blah blah blah. Basically we haven't been NOT trying but this month....well he is pretty much standing me on my head after we BD!!! :shrug: I am sure I will have TONS of ?'s as I start charting so THANK YOU well in advance for all the help and support!!!

So girlies, still no AF. Didn't test this morning either!

So, slight temperature drop today. If I am pregnant what should my temps down in the morning? If they go down again that means I'm not pregnant and AF is on the way, right? What if it stays about the same or drops only a little or goes up only a little?
:wacko:
Hi hun, I was told that your temp drops before AF, but this happened to another girl and she got a positive. argh.

Hello ladies!! So I'm thinking next month I am going to take go at charting. I am still feeling my way around this new experience. I've joined fertility friend (signed up for the online lessons!) and I've been taking my temp each morning this cycle...kind of a warm up to the real thing next month. This is actually the first REAL month that DH and I have started. We married in August and haven't used any protection since but he is in the army and has been out of town here and there. Plus the holidays and blah blah blah. Basically we haven't been NOT trying but this month....well he is pretty much standing me on my head after we BD!!! :shrug: I am sure I will have TONS of ?'s as I start charting so THANK YOU well in advance for all the help and support!!!

Congrats on your wedding. I just got married in AUgust too!

Congrats on your wedding. I just got married in AUgust too!

Congrats to you as well!! August 7 is our date. The day after he arrived back home from Iraq.....couldn't think of a better way to celebrate his being home again!!

Hi girls. I want some PMA in here!
Fifi- very interesting symptoms you have there.

Welcome to Love3Hope4 (yes wedding sounds best way to celebrate!) and Laura.

My chart is starting to build now. Luckily being ill doesn't seem to have messed it up. Feeling positive I will be fertile very soon. Yay!

Fairygirl - you are on the the same CD as me. I should be due to ovulate Sunday (ish) - hopefully. So, got started with the :sex: today. Gonna try every other day until I can clearly see ov has occured. I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about it all this month. Last month I was barely sleeping in anticipation of taking my temp! This month, I've made a promise to myself that I'll relax and see what happens.

Welcome Love3Hope4 - feel free to ask any questions, I'm sure you'll get plenty of great advice :)

Fairygirl - you are on the the same CD as me. I should be due to ovulate Sunday (ish) - hopefully. So, got started with the :sex: today. Gonna try every other day until I can clearly see ov has occured. I'm trying to be a bit more relaxed about it all this month. Last month I was barely sleeping in anticipation of taking my temp! This month, I've made a promise to myself that I'll relax and see what happens.

I'm charting to try and establish O too. I shall stalk your chart with great interest. You can see so far we have BD'd twice. Making sure we are every other day now (now that we have Pre-Seed it is all good). I'm well in the mood though, so maybe O isn't too far off. Just waiting for some moreconvincing fertile cm and then I will get excited. Probably ruin my temps by not sleeping just like you did first time round. :dust:

I used preseed for the last two cycles - run out last month though. Gonna give it a go without this month - hopefully if only bding every other day we won't need it. I do like preseed though - makes things a lot easier and still feels natural.

Each month my chart has been slightly different - although I think the late taking of soy delayed ovulation last month. I'm hoping it'll be back to CD17 this month. I'll be keeping an eye on your chart too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->