New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ah, did wonder if it would move to forward to 17 rather than back a couple of days.

I was exactly the same last cycle - it gets you so down not knowing one way or another. I hope you find out (either way) asap so you're not left in limbo. :hugs:

Thanks Foxy! I have two Sainsbury's tests, thinking about using one of them rather than the ICs. Tried a FRER last week but it came up with nothing. Beginning to think I am one of these women who just don't metabolise HCG into their urine, hoping/dreaming really.

morning all,

can i ask your advise quickly about fertility friend cause im still getting my head around it. if im unale to get on to record me temps one day, can i update them all on a different day as im going away this weekend and may not be able to get on.

xxx

Basically you can click on the relevant date in the calendar and input data as normal, click on Save and Next and carry on until you have caught up. That's what I did at Christmas.

laura - You just click on the date you want to update on the chart calendar :)

fifi - are you going to get some bloods done if the HPT's continue to show -ve?

Fifi - could you have ov-ed later than you thought? You had a + the day ff is suggesting you ov-ed but I understood that generally they told you a few days in advance. Also you temps still stayed fairly low until cd21. That would only make you 13dpo which is still early days. x

Also I used an IC the day before I got my VERY VERY faint BFP at 12dpo using a FRER and it was a negative. How are you feeling today symptoms wise? I have everything crossed for you xx

thanks girls. only just started using that site so still trying to get my head around it. :) this temping thing can be so confusing. Im sure ill get used to it soon. lol

xxx

Hmm fair point Fish&Chips, hopefully that is the case.
Foxy I have made an appt with GP next week, surprisingly I managed to get one for Tuesday!!! Hopefully I will be able to see him saying I am pregnant or cancel it as AF has arrived, otherwise I will ask for blood test. I have also phoned my gynae's secretary as I am waiting on a referral to see her in her fertility clinic, my first appt with her was when I had the scan that showed the bean last month so she said I should come and see her in her fertility clinic if it didn't work out. I phoned last month and was told I would get questionnaires out but nothing has appeared yet. Fingers crossed one way or another I will be pregnant this year!

Also I used an IC the day before I got my VERY VERY faint BFP at 12dpo using a FRER and it was a negative. How are you feeling today symptoms wise? I have everything crossed for you xx

I am really emotional, loads of CM, nausea, achy, headache, tired, hot flushes. Goodness knows what is going on! Might try Sainsbury's one, just hate wasting money

Fifi - could you have ov-ed later than you thought? You had a + the day ff is suggesting you ov-ed but I understood that generally they told you a few days in advance. Also you temps still stayed fairly low until cd21. That would only make you 13dpo which is still early days. x

That's what I was thinking initially when I mentioned taking out the +ve OPK.

Bodys are so complicated! :)

Argh, just phoned re fertility clinic appt, gynae's secretary said my referral had been passed on, but then the fertility dept said they have no record of me and was really snippy with me, despite me saying it was after having a miscarriage. Pah, she has now phoned back and said the referral is still in the consultant's basket and it's only once we have filled in the questionnaires and they have them back that we are then put on the waiting list, which is 12 weeks. So bl**dy fed up. Never thought getting pregnant would be such hard work, and we've only been trying for 5 months. But also didn't expect to have my insides stuck together with endometriosis.

Just realised I REALLY don't want to have ov'd later, then definitely no chance for BFP, bd'ing had stopped by then. I hate this.

fifi - you'd be covered for at least a day or 2 after your last bd, as :spermy: can last around 3 days, so don't worry too much about that :)

fifi- I know this ttc can be very frustating, I have my fx'd for you that you get your bfp soon. Your chart looks promising in comparison to last month.

Mini- your temps look great, back on the rise, fx'd for you as well.

Laura- welcome and I'm sure you'll get the hang of charting sooner than you think. By next month you will be a pro!:thumbup:

Fish & Chips- what day did you get your first + test again.

I'm asking because my temps went up again today so I tought why not take a test. Compared to last month I held out quite a bit on taking an hpt. Well I took a IC and a dollar store brand. The IC is snow white and I think I might maybe possibly see something on the dollar store brand but I'm not sure. I don't have any symptons really other than cm so I'm feeling pretty negative right now.:cry:

I know it's early but I'm feeling like I'm out. Off to work were hopefully I will be too busy to be sad.

It's still early nadira - try again in a couple of days. Chart is looking good :)

If you want to, why not post a pic of the test here and we'll see if we can see something :)

Man, I'm really hoping my chances are ok if I BD ON ovulation day :( Haven't got to BD since 5 days before OV..AHHH! :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->