New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Can someone have a quick peek at my chart? I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated this month. Cycles normally 28 days every time.

Sorry honey it doesnt look like you have ovulated yet.. good luck!! :hugs:

Well i haven't come on yet.

Stayed at oh's over weekend so forgot my thermometer so haven't took my temp from thursday until today :dohh:

How am i looking? xx

Nicole, good luck and fxed for you...your chart looks really promising!

Moochacha, like the new avatar :)

Can someone have a quick peek at my chart? I'm pretty sure I haven't ovulated this month. Cycles normally 28 days every time.

If you ignore the two peaks you had CD11/12 and 15/16 then it looks like you ov'd CD17 (looks like a step rise), but that's just a guess. Fx for you

Foxy I am so sorry about your OH's father, thinking of you :hugs:

Moochacha - congrats on the juicy follicle! Hope you catch it, in spite of your DH's shaving accident :doh:

Shannon - yay for ovulation!

Sahrene - hope you get BFP soon!

AFM - I think I've ov'd! Feeling good about this cycle for no apparent reason!

I think you ovd CD 16. :) That would be awesome if we got out Bfp together!

Nicole, your temps look higher than last month. Do you have a beanie cooking in there?

I am super hot. Think progesterone has kicked in. COuld use a shower a cold one!

I haven't tested yet the kids were up at 5am so no time lol

emily - sorry honey, it really doesn't look like you've ov'd. I can't see any sign of a temp shift. Hopefully it'll happen soon - keep bding :D

NicoleB- Just poppin in here to say that I think your chart is lookin mighty fine today! :hugs:

I think you ovd CD 16. :) That would be awesome if we got out Bfp together!
With the spotting and the pain I would tend to agree, CD16 is quite early for me, so pleased about that. It would be wonderful if we both got BFPs in a couple of weeks time!

Fifi honey your temp jumps looks very promising I think cd 16 it is for you.. :hugs:

Hi everyone, I just caved in and did my first test of the month with a frer and surprise it was a bfn. Only 9dpo though so I am keeping everything crossed still. I had a drop in my temp this morning hoping it could be implantation dip. If it is should I expect it to rise again in the morning? Would it be too early for a +hpt if this was the case?

Good luck to everyone!

Anyone.............

Well ladies I just started charting my temps but have been doing my cycles before that. I have super low temps and stupid FF won't even let me input them. Problem is I tired temp'ing orally in 3 diff spots in my mouth and they all gave me WAY diff temp's! Im just wondering if anyone has temp'ed vaginally? If so, is it more reliable??

Hi everyone, I just caved in and did my first test of the month with a frer and surprise it was a bfn. Only 9dpo though so I am keeping everything crossed still. I had a drop in my temp this morning hoping it could be implantation dip. If it is should I expect it to rise again in the morning? Would it be too early for a +hpt if this was the case?

Good luck to everyone!

Anyone.............

Honey it takes about 4 days from what I understand after implantation I could be wrong Maybe its 6. I know its not right away.

Well ladies I just started charting my temps but have been doing my cycles before that. I have super low temps and stupid FF won't even let me input them. Problem is I tired temp'ing orally in 3 diff spots in my mouth and they all gave me WAY diff temp's! Im just wondering if anyone has temp'ed vaginally? If so, is it more reliable??

I dont do vaginally I just temp at the same spot everyday.

Good luck to everyone!

Anyone.............

Hi Tidy!

Yes if it was an implantation dip, your temp should rise again. An if it was implantation, you wouldn't get a positive on a HPT for at LEAST 4 or 5 days after. Best to wait until AF is due to be more reliable. Ooh your chart is looking promising though! Hope this is your month! :hugs:

Hi!

Apparently temping vaginally can give more consistent readings. But I wouldn't change half way through a cycle - maybe wait until next cycle (If you have to - you never know you may get BFP this month!) xx

NicoleB- Just poppin in here to say that I think your chart is lookin mighty fine today! :hugs:

Thank you sweetie!! How are you feeling?

I'll be keepin my eyes open for you testin!

I'm feelin totally fine, a bit of sickness would be lovely so I felt like something was goin on!! :blush: I sometimes think "oh wow 2 kids will be hectic" lol and then look at you goin for number 9 :haha: I am hopin all is goin well coz I can't wait to life a hectic life with 2 babies lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->