New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Just wanted to add re: temping. I found my oral temps really eratic so I changed on next cycle to vaginal temps and got much better temps.

Woo-hoo! AF finally arrived! At least I can put that long crappy cycle behind me and hope for a shorter one this month WITH OVULATION!

There are some good looking charts around ladies! Hoping you ALL get your BFP's this month. How wonderful would that be? :thumbup:

Just wanted to add re: temping. I found my oral temps really eratic so I changed on next cycle to vaginal temps and got much better temps.

I might do that too. Just worried I'll forget to clean it and accidentally pop it in my mouth the next morning when half asleep ewwwwwww!:rofl:

I might do that too. Just worried I'll forget to clean it and accidentally pop it in my mouth the next morning when half asleep ewwwwwww!:rofl:

:rofl: that's why I stay clear of any other form of temping!

Glad AF finally arrived. Onwards to a nice 9 month cycle :D

Hi Girls,

Just to update you on my progress. On my first month of charting i just got my :bfp: today with a FRER. Came up straight away, had had a fair few symptoms and a feeling lol. Completely over the moon and scared that i'll miscarry. But wanted to say thank you too all of you who helped me with temping and being patient and to tell you don't give up the day your second line comes up is the most amazing feeling!

babydust to all of you!

Hi Girls,

Just to update you on my progress. On my first month of charting i just got my :bfp: today with a FRER. Came up straight away, had had a fair few symptoms and a feeling lol. Completely over the moon and scared that i'll miscarry. But wanted to say thank you too all of you who helped me with temping and being patient and to tell you don't give up the day your second line comes up is the most amazing feeling!

babydust to all of you!

CONGRATULATIONS! YAY! :happydance: xxxxx

Sending you lots of sticky glue! Try not to worry - easy for me to say I know, but try! xx

Please will someone look at my chart and tell me whats going on. I should have come on by now x

Please will someone look at my chart and tell me whats going on. I should have come on by now x

It's hard to say as you have missed a few temps and started midway through your cycle. Sorry I know this is of no help whatsoever. Have you tested? How long are your cycles normally? Are they regular? Sorry for the barrage of questions!

I got my crosshairs today! Dotted though as CM was lacking this month (I tried taking EPO again and it seems to dry me up, took Robitussin but didn't like the way it just thinned what was there, not sure what I was expecting, but it didn't feel good. If no BFP this month I'm not going to take anything extra (other than folic acid, vitamins and baby aspirin). Only 10/11 days til AF's due/test day.

My cycles are usually 28 and nope not tested cos i have nooo symptoms whatsoever except the past 3 days i have been sooo moody and just keep crying x

:test: honestly if you are normally 28 days and regular then there's a chance you might be pregnant! Not all pregnancies are the same and although you might have had symptoms with your angel you might not with another pregnancy.

Hi Girls,

babydust to all of you!

Congratulations :flower: Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

It's hard to say as you have missed a few temps and started midway through your cycle. Sorry I know this is of no help whatsoever. Have you tested? How long are your cycles normally? Are they regular? Sorry for the barrage of questions!

I got my crosshairs today! Dotted though as CM was lacking this month (I tried taking EPO again and it seems to dry me up, took Robitussin but didn't like the way it just thinned what was there, not sure what I was expecting, but it didn't feel good. If no BFP this month I'm not going to take anything extra (other than folic acid, vitamins and baby aspirin). Only 10/11 days til AF's due/test day.

Yay :happydance: for crossahairs. I know what you mean about the Robitussin all I've had this cycle is watery CM the only EWCM I got looked a little cloudy I could have mistaken it for creamy but there was a huge amount of it and had EWCM texture. (TMI I know lol) It didn't stick around long and went back to watery. I might get give the tussin a miss next cycle.

Glad to hear that you're feeling good about this cycle :dust:

Double post...

Charlotteee - Fingers cross for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back