New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well my temp dipped. Still no crosshairs. Really bummed. I feel I ovd. Having Af cramps and had this mucle/ligament pain on my pubic bone then going up to my hip..

Fifi-I am excited you got crosshairs.

Moochacha how are you feeling???

Still in the waiting game. I think I will wait one more week to call the Doc. havent tested since Sunday...

Buddy Nicole.....:) Have u tested yet?????

I am so hoping this is your month!!

Sahrene

Hi all, this is my first month charting and so far no signs yet, please take a look:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/chuichi

Just popping in for a quick look!

Shannon, you may still have ov'd. See what your temps do tomorrow. Did you temp at different time? Wondered why your dot was open. Really hope you have ov'd....

Moochacha - love your pic!

Sahrene - your chart looks great! Don't know how you haven't tested again!

Chuichi - no doesn't look like you've ov'd yet. But how long are your cycles usually?

I feel rubbish today. Headache and cramps but not much of a flow (sorry TMI!) so AF prob v light and short again. We'll see. Just hoping this cycle is better than the last! Hugs to you all xxx

Still in the waiting game. I think I will wait one more week to call the Doc. havent tested since Sunday...

Sahrene

even with your missed temps I think your chart looks good honey nice jump today :)

Nope now I'm to scared haha think I may hold off until af is due Saturday.

Thanks pickle76

My cycles are usually 28-29 days
but ever since we started TTC, it has been weird...
the 1st month it was normal - 29 days
the 2nd month it was late, around 33 days
now on 3rd cycle... and it's already CD16 and still not ov'd yet, I'm hoping it will happen soon

Nicole - you have SOOO much willpower! I'd have tested so many times by now lol! Chart looks so great - hoping for you! xx

Chuichi - yeah I'm sure our bodies do weird things the minute we start TTC! Well hopefully you'll ov soon, and really hope this is your month! xxx

Nicole - you have SOOO much willpower! I'd have tested so many times by now lol! Chart looks so great - hoping for you! xx

Chuichi - yeah I'm sure our bodies do weird things the minute we start TTC! Well hopefully you'll ov soon, and really hope this is your month! xxx

lol its taking all I have..i just pee before I can open a test and pee on it or pee in a cup haha

Hi girls, hope everyone is well.

Congrats on your :bfp: mrsengland. Good luck hun :happydance:

Charlottee and Nicola I hope both your charts are heading for that :bfp:

Sorry the with got you Pickles.

AFM, my temps have been the exact same for 3 days straight and my thermometer seems to be taking longer to take my temp in the mornings, do you think i should change the battery or just buy a new one? Has anyone else had any problems like this?

lol its taking all I have..i just pee before I can open a test and pee on it or pee in a cup haha

:rofl: ! xxxxx

:rofl: ! xxxxx

:tease: :haha:

Congrats MrsEngland!!!!

Loving the new profile picture moochacha. xx

Wow 22 week Fish&Chips! Its going by fast. Congrats on a boy. They are so much fun!

Pickle. Its open because of the symptoms arent normal for this point in my cycle. I think I have ovd. My temp is at 98.6 and its never that high during the day.:wacko:

Wow 22 week Fish&Chips! Its going by fast. Congrats on a boy. They are so much fun!

Pickle. Its open because of the symptoms arent normal for this point in my cycle. I think I have ovd. My temp is at 98.6 and its never that high during the day.:wacko:

Well hope your temp goes back up tomorrow. Feel positive for you!

I decided to have a few days off from temping while AF is here. I'll start again Friday. AF is so light though - was hoping for a decent one this month. But will ask doc about that next week too.

You know I was bit sad the other night after finding out the last of my old friends was pregnant? Well I pulled myself together and went to work the next day feeling a bit better, only to be greeted by a colleague telling me she is pregnant! I was so pleased for her, but had to listen to all the customers fussing over her all day and it was so hard. It's not even that I'm not pregnant yet, more that my body won't function properly to give me a CHANCE of getting pregnant! Awwwwww!

Sahrene

even with your missed temps I think your chart looks good honey nice jump today :)

Awww.. I understand.. I am still hoping for my BFP this month but I am not really feeling it :(....

But I will live Vicariously through you guys..LOL..Until I get mine :)

Sahrene

I had no idea FF gave you open circle for symptoms? I thought I read on FF it was for wrong time taken or being sleep deprived.

Sahrene

Awww.. I understand.. I am still hoping for my BFP this month but I am not really feeling it :(....

But I will live Vicariously through you guys..LOL..Until I get mine :)

Sahrene

AWW Honey I hope you get it too..I'm not really feeling it now..I kinda was the other day but now I'm not so sure kinda think im out this month. But thats ok I'll just push on.

Well hope your temp goes back up tomorrow. Feel positive for you!

I decided to have a few days off from temping while AF is here. I'll start again Friday. AF is so light though - was hoping for a decent one this month. But will ask doc about that next week too.

You know I was bit sad the other night after finding out the last of my old friends was pregnant? Well I pulled myself together and went to work the next day feeling a bit better, only to be greeted by a colleague telling me she is pregnant! I was so pleased for her, but had to listen to all the customers fussing over her all day and it was so hard. It's not even that I'm not pregnant yet, more that my body won't function properly to give me a CHANCE of getting pregnant! Awwwwww!

My last two Afs were really light.. SHocked considering how long my cycles were! I hear you about people being pregnant. My two high school friends just had babies. Their pictures are all over fb. And my family they dont understand they all had babies unplanned. I had a woman say aww you have such a cute boy why dont you try for another.. Duh I have been and I said I have lost two babies in the process:cry: :hugs: I think that you should check into soy and read about it...I know I know you said you couldnt do it Just check it. :)

Shannon, so sorry to hear about the babies you lost. Really feel for you. It must be even harder when your family and friends don't seem to have had probs.

Yes I'll look into soy and see what I think. I think I'm just scared of making things worse and more disrupted than they are now! But I will check it out.

Thanks Shannon. You take good care of yourself and I'll check out your chart tomorrow. Hoping for good things! :hugs:

Pickle, Just added you as a friend on ff.:)

Soy isoflavones, its natures clomid. I took it Cd 5-9. I thought maybe by CD 30 I would ov.. But cd 15!! and I am pretty sure I ovd. Especially since I have wanted to sleep since 5 pm.! The soy helps There are a couple of soy threads in ttc. You dont take it for very long.:)

Thanks I had one loss in Jan and April this year. I was probably about 4-5 weeks. My family doesnt even know I lost the last one. They dont seem to care. I probably wont even tell them when I am pregnant. Yes it seems everyone around me has no issue!

:hugs: I hope this is your cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->