New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Pickle, Just added you as a friend on ff.:)

Soy isoflavones, its natures clomid. I took it Cd 5-9. I thought maybe by CD 30 I would ov.. But cd 15!! and I am pretty sure I ovd. Especially since I have wanted to sleep since 5 pm.! The soy helps There are a couple of soy threads in ttc. You dont take it for very long.:)

Thanks I had one loss in Jan and April this year. I was probably about 4-5 weeks. My family doesnt even know I lost the last one. They dont seem to care. I probably wont even tell them when I am pregnant. Yes it seems everyone around me has no issue!

:hugs: I hope this is your cycle.

Sorry hun about your losses :cry::hugs: I'm going to be sooooo happy for you when you get your bfp. I think I've become close to some ladies in this thread that if they got their bfp it would be like the same excitement as if I were getting my own bfp.

Thanks for asking how I'm feeling. :hugs:

AFM - OMG ... I just realized last night I've been having pregnancy symptoms... like swollen nipples HUGE gigantor nipples and I'm lactating :wacko: sooo weird. I'm really hungry like starving and exhausted.

I had a massive temp raise this morning, I felt so hot last night I woke up and splashed water on my face and had cold water in the middle of winter. Shocking thing is I'm only 2 DPO because I think I ovulated on the 18th not the 17th my chart is yet to reflected it. Sooo blizzard I wasn't even symptom spotting but hey if your lactating there's no way you can ignore it. :rofl:

Fingers crossed for everyone :dust: so happy to be in the 2ww with you love ladies. :happydance:

Sorry hun about your losses :cry::hugs: I'm going to be sooooo happy for you when you get your bfp. I think I've become close to some ladies in this thread that if they got their bfp it would be like the same excitement as if I were getting my own bfp.

AFM - OMG ... I just realized last night I've been having pregnancy symptoms... like swollen nipples HUGE gigantor nipples and I'm lactating :wacko: sooo weird. I'm really hungry like starving and exhausted.

I had a massive temp raise this morning, I felt so hot last night I woke up and splashed water on my face and had cold water in the middle of winter. Shocking thing is I'm only 2 DPO because I think I ovulated on the 18th not the 17th my chart is yet to reflected it. Sooo blizzard I wasn't even symptom spotting but hey if your lactating there's no way you can ignore it. :rofl:

Fingers crossed for everyone :dust: so happy to be in the 2ww with you love ladies. :happydance:

Thank you moochacha :hugs: I read your story too :hugs: I was in shock. You support someone without knowing their true story..And then when you hear it you totally feel gutted. I cant imagine your pain, but you need a sticky BFP SOON!!! I know what you mean I will feel so happy for people just like its my own bfp.. Except I wont have the growing belly.

I am having pain in my pubic bone alot. Sometimes I can barely walk. Its weird. Pains and twinges off and on. Cramps in my back today never had those.. Tender and sometimes painful, swelled breasts. Of course there are times when I am super hot and need an ice pack to cool off lol. My chart still shows no ov, but I feel I have. and I think today is an id.

Lactating breasts.. I had that with my Jan pregnancy!!! WOO HOO. I pray for you. The heat is crazy isnt it. I havent had to wear flannel pajamas to bed... lol Fingers crossed for you and I am gonna look at your chart

:happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby::sleep:
:sleep::sleep::hugs:

Thank you moochacha :hugs: I read your story too :hugs: I was in shock. You support someone without knowing their true story..And then when you hear it you totally feel gutted. I cant imagine your pain, but you need a sticky BFP SOON!!! I know what you mean I will feel so happy for people just like its my own bfp.. Except I wont have the growing belly.

I am having pain in my pubic bone alot. Sometimes I can barely walk. Its weird. Pains and twinges off and on. Cramps in my back today never had those.. Tender and sometimes painful, swelled breasts. Of course there are times when I am super hot and need an ice pack to cool off lol. My chart still shows no ov, but I feel I have. and I think today is an id.

Lactating breasts.. I had that with my Jan pregnancy!!! WOO HOO. I pray for you. The heat is crazy isnt it. I havent had to wear flannel pajamas to bed... lol Fingers crossed for you and I am gonna look at your chart

:happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby::sleep:
:sleep::sleep::hugs:

Ooooh pain, swelled breasts and feeling HOT is sooooo promising :happydance: I'm praying for you as well :hugs:

My lactating breasts are certainty a welcomed surprise but isn't it too early to get strong signs at 1/2 DPO? :wacko: My DH thinks I'm pregnant with twins that's why I'm feeling it so early lol :blush: but Doctor said there was one dominating egg during the ultrasound but I guess that doesn't mean that I released another one of the biggish ones as well. There was another follicle around 1.9 CM but the 2.5CM folli was the dominating.

I hope the rest of you lovely ladies are doing well xox

My thoughts are with you foxy hope your OH's father is ok.

I had mine around 5 dpo. So who knows I starting getting cramping at 1 dpo. So probably not to early. Oh twins. Not a bad thing its like a blessing.

Dh was just saying we should have two and they should be a year apart :wacko: lol

Good Luck I hope you have twins:)

I had mine around 5 dpo. So who knows I starting getting cramping at 1 dpo. So probably not to early. Oh twins. Not a bad thing its like a blessing.

Dh was just saying we should have two and they should be a year apart :wacko: lol

Hehe that's nice your DH is wanting a few kids mine only wants one more :cry: but I think I've talked him into two more.

Moocahcah & Shaerichella I take my hat of to you both. I really am amazed how lovely ladies like yourselves suffer loss after loss and dust yourselves of and try again. It is amazing. I really hope you get your sticky :bfp: soon. And all the the other charting girls.

Sahrene & Nicola I still have my FX for you both.

My temp has shot up thismorning but dont think its ov. I am suffering quite bad with a cold and had really poor nights sleep so hoping thats the cause. If it is Ov then its very early and we arent covered, seeing a temp you are not expecting or wanting just makes you worry :growlmad:

Hope everyone is well

Moocahcah & Shaerichella I take my hat of to you both. I really am amazed how lovely ladies like yourselves suffer loss after loss and dust yourselves of and try again. It is amazing. I really hope you get your sticky :bfp: soon. And all the the other charting girls.

My temp has shot up thismorning but dont think its ov. I am suffering quite bad with a cold and had really poor nights sleep so hoping thats the cause. If it is Ov then its very early and we arent covered, seeing a temp you are not expecting or wanting just makes you worry :growlmad:

Hope everyone is well

Thanks hun :hugs: It helps when you're surrounded by lovely people like yourself!

I hope its not ovulation probably just the cold. I hope you feel better soon :flower:

Wow lactation! That's one strong symptom! Kinda hard to miss I would imagine!!!
Shannon - two a year apart, do you want to get your DH to talk to mine? I have struggled to get him to agree to one baby!!! I would love to have two close together (then I could happily have a hysterectomy to get rid of endo pain).
Mood swings have kicked in with me already, alternating tearful and grumpy with irrational happiness thrown in! I'd better remember my tissues when we go to see Les Miserables tonight for our anniversary.

I would love 2 babies close together, will have to work on hubby with that one. I am a twin and loved having a sister the same age. Anyway, have to concentrate on conceiving No 1 first :haha:

Sorry to hear about your mood swings fifi-folle, hope you have a good time tonight and happy anniversary. How long have you been married?

Sorry, just seen your ticker, its your 4th anniversary :)

I think my af's on its way, massive temp drop this morning :cry: xx

Wow lactation! That's one strong symptom! Kinda hard to miss I would imagine!!!
Shannon - two a year apart, do you want to get your DH to talk to mine? I have struggled to get him to agree to one baby!!! I would love to have two close together (then I could happily have a hysterectomy to get rid of endo pain).
Mood swings have kicked in with me already, alternating tearful and grumpy with irrational happiness thrown in! I'd better remember my tissues when we go to see Les Miserables tonight for our anniversary.

Lol, fifi darling I have been emotional too! so make sure you take tons of tissues!! My DH is crazy I said 2 years minimum, but at this rate I dont think that I will complain if its earlier. lol. My DH theory is whats one more after 4! We both love kids. He is one of those guys that looks at babies and says how cute they are lol. I hope you can talk to him and make him have sense about the endo pain would be gone! Thats huge and you can live your life. Enjoy your anniversary!

Hehe that's nice your DH is wanting a few kids mine only wants one more :cry: but I think I've talked him into two more.

Thats awesome. :):flower:

Hope everyone is well

Thank you Tink. I agree with moochacha its easier with gals like you around to support us.

Sometimes colds can mess up temps. Good Luck :dust:

Had HSG today, one tube blocked, one tube open! Better than nothing, now just got to wait for ovulation. Hopefully the beginning of next week. Chart looking pretty standard at the moment, will just have to wait and see.

Hi all,

Hope you're all doing ok. Sorry to those of you who AF got, and thinking of those of you in 2WW!

Shannon - had to bypass your friend request on FF to enter my temp as was running late this morning. Just came back to accept it and can't find it anywhere! So I'm not ignoring you! Maybe because I'm still in my free trial? Am subscribing in the next few days so maybe it'll show up again then? Hope you're ok xx

Hi girls..

Can you help me?
I started temping this month on CD13 (didn't start earlier b/c I was waiting for the BBT) My BBT has been between 97.8 and 98.2. I know this is high for pre-ovulation, isn't it? I just don't know what it means to have a high pre-ovulation temp. I had EWCM a few days ago so dont know whats going on.

Thanks ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->