New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Marie you could have ovulated. You should keep an eye on your chart the next few days. look at how my post o charts are.

Hi girls..

Can you help me?
I started temping this month on CD13 (didn't start earlier b/c I was waiting for the BBT) My BBT has been between 97.8 and 98.2. I know this is high for pre-ovulation, isn't it? I just don't know what it means to have a high pre-ovulation temp. I had EWCM a few days ago so dont know whats going on.

Thanks ladies

Hi Marie,

How long is your cycle usually? It's hard to know what's happening yet as you were only able to start temping a few days ago. But maybe it's possible that you ovulated on day 12 or 13, hence your last couple of temps may be post-ovulatory anyway! Keep temping and see what pattern shows.

Also do you take your temp before you do anything else? Even speaking or getting out of bed? xx

Shannon, your chart's looking promising isn't it! Pleased for you xxxxxxxx

Pickle, click on my ticker below. It says friends tab at the top.. see it will let you add me there if not click on my ticker and it says add to friends. I tried to send you a friends request and it says it was sent.

I am doing okay. My chart is making me nervous.

How are you?

Pickle, click on my ticker below. It says friends tab at the top.. see it will let you add me there if not click on my ticker and it says add to friends. I tried to send you a friends request and it says it was sent.

How are you?

Oh brilliant, thanks! I've done it!

Well I think your chart is looking good. I know, it's horrible waiting to see if your temp stays up every day isn't it?!

I'm ok thanks. Am only spotting today, so my AF consisted of a measly 2 v light days and some spotting. Oh well, as long as i can start over that's the main thing! Am bit less emotional today too, and going out tonight and tomorrow night so will be nice to be out and thinking about something else!

Hope you're ok. Speak v soon xx

since this is my first month charting, i'm really curious to see what you ladies think so far!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5b50
I feel like I might be ovulating today, my fluid is definitely like egg whites so I'm curious if my temp drop today means anything?
Also just took an OPK and it's definitely almost positive! it's a lot darker than yesterday!

How are you?

Oh brilliant, thanks! I've done it!

Well I think your chart is looking good. I know, it's horrible waiting to see if your temp stays up every day isn't it?!

I'm ok thanks. Am only spotting today, so my AF consisted of a measly 2 v light days and some spotting. Oh well, as long as i can start over that's the main thing! Am bit less emotional today too, and going out tonight and tomorrow night so will be nice to be out and thinking about something else!

Hope you're ok. Speak v soon xx

Awesome glad you got it.

Well at least you still had af. I dont get the short af's either after long cycles. You think it would be longer. Going out is great it takes away from ttc!

DH is telling me not to temp anymore its stressing me out. As soon as ff shows ov I think I am taking a break from temping. I think it looks okay otherwise. since the temps arent so high i am doing progesterone cream.

since this is my first month charting, i'm really curious to see what you ladies think so far!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e5b50
I feel like I might be ovulating today, my fluid is definitely like egg whites so I'm curious if my temp drop today means anything?
Also just took an OPK and it's definitely almost positive! it's a lot darker than yesterday!

The next 3 temps will let you know for sure if you have Od but I'd say today may be the day honey.. :hugs:

Shannon hun are you currently using the progesterone cream? I was looking into it and I read this:

The cream should only be used from ovulation, for the last 14 days of the cycle

This is the key to understanding how to use progesterone cream. If used earlier than ovulation, it will prevent ovulation. In other words it will prevent a woman from making her own progesterone. The idea behind the cream is to supplement the low level of endogenous progesterone i.e. what your body makes during the luteal phase.

I'm not convinced that you've ov'd hun so was a little concerned that you may be using the cream at the moment!

Hope you don't mind me interferring! :D

I understand all that foxy. I used it last cycle. Because of the two losses I am trying to prevent further loss. As soon as my temp rises to 98. degrees ff will confirm I ovd cd 15. Which is when I felt ov. I do not want to delay ovulation either, but I know my temp wont get up there unless I use the cream :cry:

I understand all that foxy. I used it last cycle. Because of the two losses I am trying to prevent further loss. As soon as my temp rises to 98. degrees ff will confirm I ovd cd 15. Which is when I felt ov. I do not want to delay ovulation either, but I know my temp wont get up there unless I use the cream :cry:

can you get the cream without a prescription??? ive never heard of pro cream but when I was googling last night I came upon it and wondered how you could use it when TTC

you dont need a prescription in the US for it.

I have two kinds. In the us you can get it at the natural foods store. Or you can get it on iherb.com. The natural cream says usp after it here.

I have two kinds. In the us you can get it at the natural foods store. Or you can get it on iherb.com. The natural cream says usp after it here.

Im going to look it up on Ebay! A lot of the time stuff you can not get in canada you can sneak through on ebay!

Thanks Shannon - had a good time this evening! Hope you're ok xx

I'm wanting to buy another BBT thermometer as I want a spare for when mine finally dies. I found the seller on eBay who I bought from last time, and thought I would just ask them if I can use the thermometer for vaginal use. In their listing it states for oral, rectal or armpit use. They replied and said no they don't recommend this thermometer for vaginal use! Why? Anyone know what difference it would make if it can be used orally and rectally?! Really wanted to try temping vaginally, but do you have to buy a different BBT thermometer?

I'm wanting to buy another BBT thermometer as I want a spare for when mine finally dies. I found the seller on eBay who I bought from last time, and thought I would just ask them if I can use the thermometer for vaginal use. In their listing it states for oral, rectal or armpit use. They replied and said no they don't recommend this thermometer for vaginal use! Why? Anyone know what difference it would make if it can be used orally and rectally?! Really wanted to try temping vaginally, but do you have to buy a different BBT thermometer?

My doctor said it is no difference...i cant see an Ebay store having a more eductaed opinion then a doctor.

My doctor said it is no difference...i cant see an Ebay store having a more eductaed opinion then a doctor.

Thanks. That makes sense. Think I'll try it then! xx

Hi girls..

Can you help me?
I started temping this month on CD13 (didn't start earlier b/c I was waiting for the BBT) My BBT has been between 97.8 and 98.2. I know this is high for pre-ovulation, isn't it? I just don't know what it means to have a high pre-ovulation temp. I had EWCM a few days ago so dont know whats going on.

Thanks ladies

Hi Marie,

How long is your cycle usually? It's hard to know what's happening yet as you were only able to start temping a few days ago. But maybe it's possible that you ovulated on day 12 or 13, hence your last couple of temps may be post-ovulatory anyway! Keep temping and see what pattern shows.

Also do you take your temp before you do anything else? Even speaking or getting out of bed? xx

My cycles are long and irregular after going out of the depo (last one was 77 days long), I took soy this cycle for the first time.

I took my temp right after I wake up.. I sleep with the BBT under the pillow:winkwink: so I dont have to move or anything.

Hi girls..

Can you help me?

Thanks ladies

Hi Marie,

My cycles are long and irregular after going out of the depo (last one was 77 days long), I took soy this cycle for the first time.

I took my temp right after I wake up.. I sleep with the BBT under the pillow:winkwink: so I dont have to move or anything.

Ive seena few people talk about taking soy. Does it come in a pill or do you eat a bunch of tofu or something???

Hello,
Thanks for starting this thread,This is my first month charting after a miscarrage in October and we have been trying since. I am at 15dpo and had a massive temp drop at 14, (below coverline,) but then it shot back up this morning from 36.3 to .7. any ideas? I was sure it was AF but now Ijust dont know.
Good luck everybody.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->