New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Good idea Marie! Well hopefully you'll see what's going on after a few more days. I have had long and irregular cycles since coming off the Depo too. Hope things settle down for us! x

Welcome Natsby..do you have a link to your chart honey?

I cried when the temp went up to 98.

I put my temps into my other ff acct thats not linked with my long ones. and it said I ovd on cd 14. I was like what the hell, so I decided to wait til this morning. Was shocked it went up to 98. Not sure if I want to use progesterone cream I am boiling...

This is actually the first month I figured my body out :rofl:

So you fifi and I are all in the 2ww moochacha. I notice you to are ttc buddies..Can I be you ttc buddy as well? I think us 3 need to get our bfp this cycle!

So you fifi and I are all in the 2ww moochacha. I notice you to are ttc buddies..Can I be you ttc buddy as well? I think us 3 need to get our bfp this cycle!

Hehe I would totally LOVE to be your TTC budy :happydance: It would more than awesome if all three of us got our bfp's this cycle!!!

Hehe I would totally LOVE to be your TTC budy :happydance: It would more than awesome if all three of us got our bfp's this cycle!!!

yes it would! I think that would be awesome!.

Can you pm me your email.?:flower:

Ill add you to my signature.

Welcome Natsby..do you have a link to your chart honey?

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to do that, I´ll post it when I have, it is on fertility friend but I can´t figure out how to find a link to it.
Thank for offering to have a look, I´ll try to sort it out.

ok I think this should do it https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3ab6
Thank you!!

Shannon that's fantastic!!!! So pleased for you:happydance:
It would be so great if we all get BFPs, but I would be really happy if any one of us gets a +ve! But obviously it would be best if we all move to 1st tri together!!!! So lucky to have you girls :hug:

Shannon that's fantastic!!!! So pleased for you:happydance:
It would be so great if we all get BFPs, but I would be really happy if any one of us gets a +ve! But obviously it would be best if we all move to 1st tri together!!!! So lucky to have you girls :hug:

Thanks fifi! I knew it but I was kinda in shock. I needed to see it in front of me its amazing that I went from oving at 70 dpo last cycle to oving cd 15.
As I type this I am gagging. Yuck! It would be awesome if well all got them together. :happydance:

can some one look at mine please? im 11dpo today and i have only been charting for a while so missing a few, i know last month i started charting and before i ovulated it was always around 35.10 and advice?

i have so many symptoms but dont understand the chart!
thanks x

can some one look at mine please? im 11dpo today and i have only been charting for a while so missing a few, i know last month i started charting and before i ovulated it was always around 35.10 and advice?

i have so many symptoms but dont understand the chart!
thanks x

I think you have some post ov temps, but they seem erratic. Where are the pre ov temps?

Please dont take this wrong Shannon (of course you know your body better then anyone and you know if you have Od)but I know pro cream can cause artificial high bbt.

ok I think this should do it https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e3ab6
Thank you!!

Your chart is very stable! I think you are on your way to a bfp. How long is your lp?

Thanks for looking at it, My whole cycle is normally 30 days but this is my first month charting, (not the first ttc though,) so not sure how long the lp is. either way I guess I should know by the time monday comes around. Here´s hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->