New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

I can understand that its hard for me to use things when I dont know what hell its gonna do to my body..

hey girls ^__^ just thought i would pop in to see how everyone is doing *has a nosey*

hope everyone is keeping well :hugs:

Great news about ov Shannon, hope you are now on your way to your :bfp:

Nicola your chart is still looking fab hun.

Opk is neg again today, hope to get a poss over the weekend. I have had EWCM for 2 days now so thought i might have got a poss today.

Use my first soft cup today and I am amazed at how easy they are to use. Was in shock and scared when they first arrived and I saw one for real lol

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Great news about ov Shannon, hope you are now on your way to your :bfp:

Nicola your chart is still looking fab hun.

Opk is neg again today, hope to get a poss over the weekend. I have had EWCM for 2 days now so thought i might have got a poss today.

Use my first soft cup today and I am amazed at how easy they are to use. Was in shock and scared when they first arrived and I saw one for real lol

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Soft cups rule! I have been using them for the witch for the passed 3 years. I just LOVE them!

Soft cups rule! I have been using them for the witch for the passed 3 years. I just LOVE them!

I so agree, cant coment on how reliable they would be for leakage but they are so comfortable, you dont even know they are there. Considering using them for witch to.

I so agree, cant coment on how reliable they would be for leakage but they are so comfortable, you dont even know they are there. Considering using them for witch to.

Very little leakage...with the witch. Just a pantyliner is all you need! If you "maintain" *clean it daily*. It even works overnight! I have a preatty heavy flow and I just LOVE the Instead Cup brand!

Thanks Tink. I have heard that softcups are huge, everyone seems to be shocked until they put them in lol.

Shannon that's fantastic!!!! So pleased for you:happydance:
It would be so great if we all get BFPs, but I would be really happy if any one of us gets a +ve! But obviously it would be best if we all move to 1st tri together!!!! So lucky to have you girls :hug:

hehe thank you hun I'm soooooo happy and lucky to have you girls as well :hugs: Your chart is looking AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Bring on the bfps!!!!!!

AFM - I got back from my Doctors everything came back normal, Bloods normal, ultrasound normal.

So now he wants me to go to a gynecologist/fertility expert that he knows because he's limited to what he can test for and do for me. Don't know how long its going to take for me to get an appointment there but I faxed them my referral letter and they send me a letter with my appointment details on it.

Though my Doctor said if I get pregnant before the appointment to go back to him and he will treat it as high risk and Ill get all the care they can offer. I hope I'm pregnant I really don't want to change Doctors I love my Doctor even though his just a GP!

Oh Nicole I still can't wait for you to TEST!!!!!!!!! Your chart is looking so good! :dust: That stork needs a GPS now I think his been getting lost on his route and missing our homes. hehe jk

Oh Nicole I still can't wait for you to TEST!!!!!!!!! Your chart is looking so good! :dust: That stork needs a GPS now I think his been getting lost on his route and missing our homes. hehe jk

HAHA AF is due tomorrow or Sunday..Sunday I think because my lp has been 13 days anyway I'll test then if she doesn't show her ugly old face lol
I tell ya I think you're right about a GPS for Mr stork.. :haha:

YAY for great charts Shannon and Nicloe!! I'm hoping mine turns out that way this cycle, but not holding my breath. I'll be stalking u 2!!!
;dust:

Thats quite a temp jump, Did you get enough sleep?

Thanks impatient:)

Good morning, I am so confused, I slept really badly last night, (can insomnia be a symptom, I couldn´t sleep last time I was pregnant,) I had a really stuffy nose and was breathing through my mouth. Took temp at 6.30 and it was 36.5 then i stayed in bed but managed to keep my mouth closed and dose and took it at my normal time and it was 36.8?? So what do I put on my chart? My Ovulation Chart waiting for AF today...think it is going to be a long day! can someone stalk me please. Thanks guys, reading all your messages makes me feel less like I am the only one out here.

I'd use the first one and mark it as sleep deprived on FF it you had really disturbed sleep. :D Hope AF stays away for you.

Very little leakage...with the witch. Just a pantyliner is all you need! If you "maintain" *clean it daily*. It even works overnight! I have a preatty heavy flow and I just LOVE the Instead Cup brand!

Urm, I had a bit of a spillage when removing it this morning, I think I will need a bit of practise at that :blush:

Its a shame they are on the expensive side, well they are in the UK.

Good luck Natsby, hoping the witch doesn't find you hun.

hey ladies - i have a Q? are post O temps usually all over the place? mine have been. i've been testing the same time, but maybe i'm not sleeping well enough? not sure.. can someone check out my chart? thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->