New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Nevertogether, I would say your temps look fine, they are quite a bit above the coverline. My post ov temps have been like that before. GL I think your chart looks good :happydance:

hey tinks, thanks for the input! just curious :) i haven't :sex:'ed this month so i'm not hopeful or anything, LOL, that would be ignorant..but i'm just trying to figure out my body and stuff before DH and i get a shot in june..wanted to make sure my temps aren't erratic or anything.

Thats a good idea hun, you will have a much better chance knowing when and what to expect. Really hope you catch that sticky bean in June hun :hugs:

Hi girls, Ive been quietly stalking lately cos Ive been so busy in work. Shannon and Nicole your charts are looking absolutely fab! x

Thats quite a temp jump, Did you get enough sleep?

Thanks impatient:)

If you were talking about me Shannon, that may have been the morning I tossed and turned for two hours before taking my temp. I take it at 5am every morning so its unusual for me to do that. Maybe it was a full moon!! Lol I woke up this morning with AF like cramps?? Weird!

Hi Girls, Well I think I am totally out this month had a temp drop again this morning. Can someone have a look and tell me what they think? It looks similar to last month really.

Sorry also meant to ask if you think my ov day was day 10? If it is af should be here on Monday so I would like to be more prepared.

Hey tidy - I think it could be CD10, but I think there is a chance that it could have been CD14! If you take out your OPK, does it change your ov day? Your temp is still nicely above your coverline, so don't lose hope yet :)

Forgot to add that I think I'd be more inclined to say CD14 if your cm had been fertile on CD13 and 14. It's very difficult to say for certain. I'd say take into account that ov could be a few days later than FF says, that way if AF doesn't arrive on Monday, you know that you need to wait a couple more days to be sure. :D Hope that makes sense. That's what happened with me last cycle. Think I actually ov'd on CD18 not 14 like everything suggested! :dohh:

my chart sucks...my temps are all over the place...I did get cross hairs though so yay!~

Aww.. I was so hoping to see a :bfp: from Nicole.. :)

I thought for sure my temop was going to drop for the third time this morning but NOOOO it went up again! UGh.. I really think I ovulated way later than what FF is saying. I thought it was strange that my temp dropped off and I had so much CM and ECCM around 10-12 days past O but I shrugged it off and now I am thinking that my body did a fake it earlier. So I am still waiting. I am calling the doctor on Monday to schedule an appt. This is just to freakish....

P.S. Just started Taking Charge of your fertility last night :)
Sahrene

damn, the witch found me! month seven and starting all over again.

sahrene - could have ov'd cd25 or 26! Hold on in there! :D

:hugs: Natsby

Hey tidy - I think it could be CD10, but I think there is a chance that it could have been CD14! If you take out your OPK, does it change your ov day? Your temp is still nicely above your coverline, so don't lose hope yet :)

Hi Foxylocy, Thanks for your help again. When I removed the +ve it did move to cd 14. Oh do you think that could be the case and I may still be in with a chance. Oh I do hope so!! It would make my cycle 28 days which it is usually and last month i oved day 14. Oh I do hope so and there might be a small chance.

If my temp drops again in the morning I think I know it is day 10 but if it is higher I am going to take it to be day 14..... Will keep you posted. And thanks again, I can go to sleep tonight feeling slightly positive again.:happydance:

Hey girls I'm typing from my iphone again so I can't look up links etc.. But there has been a new research (it has never been done before) especially to see if women ovulate the once or in fact ovulate twice in a cycle. Out of 60 or so women who were monitored with a normal cycle and on no medications 7 of these women did actually ovulate twice in their cycle. It was believed that women could ovulate twice if they had a really short cycle of around 21 days etc but this very new research is actually proving that once in a while us women might actually ovulate twice in a cycle.

You're welcome tidy. I think there's a really good chance it was CD14 :D Good luck

RIGHT! This cycle I'm temping vaginally and setting my alarm for much earlier! Thanks Loxy for that tip ages ago - I definitely see my temps go down the more my sleep is disturbed, and taking my temp around 5.30am seems much better! The cat and my husband haven't usually woken me by then lol.

So I'd better ovulate this cycle and make it worth it!

Have been stalking you all, just been busy, but thinking of you all and hoping to see some BFP's v soon! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->