New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Fingers crossed for you peace - I've read in a few places that sperm can survive up to 7 days - although they'd have to be pretty strong!

I think a lot of people would agree that 5 days is still possible :)

I sure hope so!!!

I guess I'm being kinda grumpy lol. I WANNA BD DARN IT!!

:hissy:

It's still early nadira - try again in a couple of days. Chart is looking good :)

If you want to, why not post a pic of the test here and we'll see if we can see something :)

Thanx Foxy

I'm at work now but when I get home I try to post a pic to see if you ladies see something, fx'd

Ok hun. Will keep an eye out for it later on x

Hi Nadira. I got my first BFP at 12dpo but it was incredibly faint using an FRER. Before that I got BFNs. Good luck! x

Hi ladies! I forgot to temp today. Guess thats what happens when you wake up still asleep, lol!

How you doing Minime?

Hi ladies! I forgot to temp today. Guess thats what happens when you wake up still asleep, lol!

How you doing Minime?

Hi Shannon - I actually came on here to email you and see how you were doing! :hugs::hugs:

I'm ok, still no AF so that's two days later than last month and temps look good but still BFN's so I can't be. I don't "feel" like I'm going to get AF either. Had loads of cramps and twinges for a week and a half but nothing at all today. Only thing I have had is lots of creamy CM which I don't normally get.

Think I am probs out of the race hun as am 12 DPO so would defo have had a positive if I was preggers :-(

Hi Nadira. I got my first BFP at 12dpo but it was incredibly faint using an FRER. Before that I got BFNs. Good luck! x

Thanxs Fish&Chips

That gives me a lot of hope, I still have a chance. Did you have any symptons around 10 dpo?

How are you doing so far? Hope you are having a h&h 9 months!

Minime - don't give up yet :hugs:, creamy cm is actually a good sign. Remember it's not over till the witch shows up.

How you doing Minime?

Hi Shannon - I actually came on here to email you and see how you were doing! :hugs::hugs:

I'm ok, still no AF so that's two days later than last month and temps look good but still BFN's so I can't be. I don't "feel" like I'm going to get AF either. Had loads of cramps and twinges for a week and a half but nothing at all today. Only thing I have had is lots of creamy CM which I don't normally get.

Think I am probs out of the race hun as am 12 DPO so would defo have had a positive if I was preggers :-(

You arent until she shows:) People sometimes dont get the positives until 14 or 16 dpo:) It sounds promising to me.

I have still no AF here. SIgh Still pregnancy symptoms:cry: Hate my body.

just to let you know my sister didnt get her bfp until af was 1 1/2 weeks late so dont give up hope. its not over until :witch: arrives.

fingers crossed that she doesnt.

x

just to let you know my sister didnt get her bfp until af was 1 1/2 weeks late so dont give up hope. its not over until :witch: arrives.

fingers crossed that she doesnt.

x

Thanks hun :hugs: Was she testing most days too?

How you doing Minime?

You arent until she shows:) People sometimes dont get the positives until 14 or 16 dpo:) It sounds promising to me.

I have still no AF here. SIgh Still pregnancy symptoms:cry: Hate my body.

Where the tests 100% conclusve or is there still a chance?

Just wanted to say thanks to the girls who were so kind this morning. I was feeling really low and having you here really helped. i am a bit calmer now, got out the house and ran some errands (but have ended up in more pain :growlmad: will be going to the docs for an emergency appt if it carries on getting worse, starting to think of ectopic or another cyst, but it's on my good ovary :growlmad). Honestly I am not so much of a moan normally!
Minime: you're still in with a chance! Hoping I am too and I'm a few days on from you!!!

Morning Ladies,

Did another test :BFN: OMG... I don't think this is my month but I am using a cheap internet brand HPT. I'll wait til I'm late and test again with a better brand. Or I should go into work and abuse the system and get a blood test but I hate needles.. :( I know I'm a sook but I really try to avoid them as much as possible.

Anyway I'm not going to torture myself anymore, I'm not testing till I'm late!!!!!

fifi - I hope you're feeling better soon and those cramps stop. It seems like you're going through a lot lately!! :hugs:

nadira - Cant wait to see that picture!! I hope its a :bfp:

Peace - Tell that man of yours you need some BD action lol.

Thanks for all the support ladies!! You're all awesome. Charts are looking good as well, I can't wait to see some bfp. :dust:

I have the day off, I'm going back to bed zzzzz

fifi - I hope your pain eases and turns out to be nothing serious. Don't worry about having a moan every now and then - that's what we're all here for :)

moochacha - is your luteal phase normally around 16 days? I think I am right in saying that luteal phases normally stay the same length (sometimes vary by 1 day) -Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Are you expecting AF tomorrow?

Your temps are still nice and high, so I have everything crossed that tomorrow's is still up there :)

fifi - I hope your pain eases and turns out to be nothing serious. Don't worry about having a moan every now and then - that's what we're all here for :)

moochacha - is your luteal phase normally around 16 days? I think I am right in saying that luteal phases normally stay the same length (sometimes vary by 1 day) -Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!

Are you expecting AF tomorrow?

Your temps are still nice and high, so I have everything crossed that tomorrow's is still up there :)

No AF is another 2 days away, I normal have a 31 day cycle but yes you're right the luteal phase is usually constant once you know your exact length.

I use to have a 28 day cycle but after my last operation a few months ago my cycle has changed to 31 days but I Ov on the CD 12 which is early for a 31 day cycle but consistent for a 28 day cycle. :cry: Maybe I Ov later than what my temps suggest or I'm late? If I Ov early for my cycle would that bring forward the date AF is due because of your LP? Now I'm confused..

I should really ask one of the Doctors at work but I don't want too many people knowing we're TTC because the people who know now keep nagging me and asking me how its going.

Wow ladies, does our thread ever move fast! I keep thinking that I will read through these posts and reply a little later, and then there's like a million more posts when I get back! This is great!

I have to say, that there are so many great looking charts with sky-high temps (shannon, minime, moochacha, fifi, marissa I'm looking at you girls!) I can't believe there are no new BFPs yet! Every day I check to see what's up and I am SURE that any time now we are going to see some huge announcements! I can't wait!

Nadira, your temps look amazing right now! I know it's still a tad early, but your temps are soooo much higher than they were last cycle. I'm dying to see that pic, it really looks like this might be your month!

Hi Foxy! Hope you are feeling much better these days, gotta keep your energy up, O is on it's way!!

Bernina and Fish hope all is well with you girls!

Shannon, how did everything go with the doc the other day? I don't know if you already mentioned it, I apologize if you did. I'm hoping your cycle gets sorted out one way or another (of course I am hoping for one way a lot more!)
Welcome to all of our new newbies, good luck with getting started!

Hi Ladies,

I took another test, thinking I would get a stronger line and it was snow white. So I'm sure the other test was an evap won't bother posting it.:sad1:

That's what I get for testing so early. I will test again in 2 days as long as my temps stay up. Thanks for all the support ladies :hugs:

Lots of :dust: to everyone!

Hopefully will be seeing some :bfp: tomorrow

Where the tests 100% conclusve or is there still a chance?

Well yes, they were blood tests. Of course for my friend her blood test was negative and hers showed up on ultrasound. I am still having the same symptoms:growlmad: I wish AF would just show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->