New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey girls I'm typing from my iphone again so I can't look up links etc.. But there has been a new research (it has never been done before) especially to see if women ovulate the once or in fact ovulate twice in a cycle. Out of 60 or so women who were monitored with a normal cycle and on no medications 7 of these women did actually ovulate twice in their cycle. It was believed that women could ovulate twice if they had a really short cycle of around 21 days etc but this very new research is actually proving that once in a while us women might actually ovulate twice in a cycle.

But I say this because I wonder how this effects us in our charting!!! The research is new so who knows if the second ovulation has viable eggs etc but if our body sometimes ovulates twice maybe that's why we notice watery/EWCM or Huge temp dips etc mid cycle. It blows out the whole cycle theory of LP.

They had to do this study because more and more women were getting pregnant with twins with different gestation ages. :haha: Oh I'm excited, but it opens a million questions.

Thanks for the info moochacha - definitley interesting stuff.

pickle - good luck for this cycle. Hopefully the temp routine will be an improvement for you :D

Hehe foxy I just noticed your siggy... I heard good things about the fertility bracelet!!! :hugs:

Someone needs to stop me I'm getting my hopes up to much this cycle!!! :cry: I think I'm setting myself up for a massive disappointment. My temps have been the highest ever since temping March temps I had a fever and yesterdays temp was higher than that still. :cry: It's probably just the stupid clomid.

Ahh I hate TTC!!!

It's always good to be positive moochacha :) Your chart looks good hun.

I'm excited about getting my bracelet. I've purchased a conception reading today too.... Should hear back in a day or two! I've officially gone TTC crazy! :rofl:

Someone needs to stop me I'm getting my hopes up to much this cycle!!! :cry: I think I'm setting myself up for a massive disappointment. My temps have been the highest ever since temping March temps I had a fever and yesterdays temp was higher than that still. :cry: It's probably just the stupid clomid.

Ahh I hate TTC!!!

:hugs: darling. Keep the PMA and good thoughts and believe.. I know its hard honey.:flower:

I emailed you :)

Big hug Nicole, the witch got me last night so I know how you are feeling.

Tidy Id say cd 14 also honey..

Thanks Nicole, In a way I am hoping the witch arrives tomorrow as this has been such a hard cycle. But of course if I o on cd14 like you girls think then I might still have a slight chance. So I will pray for that.

I see you are on 14dpo. I hope af does not get you. I looked at your chart and I thought it looked good. Good luck Hun and thanks for your reply.:hugs:

Tidy Id say cd 14 also honey..

Thanks Nicole, In a way I am hoping the witch arrives tomorrow as this has been such a hard cycle. But of course if I o on cd14 like you girls think then I might still have a slight chance. So I will pray for that.

I see you are on 14dpo. I hope af does not get you. I looked at your chart and I thought it looked good. Good luck Hun and thanks for your reply.:hugs:

I hope you get your bfp sweetie..
as for me she showed like clock work..so its on to another month for me.

dang i'm sorry nicole! :hugs: you had awesome temps, who would have known? good luck next cycle!

Sorry to hear that Nicole. Hope you are ok and having a pma for next month.

I suppose it shows us not to get so concerned about high temps really. Good luck for next cycle.

:hugs: Nicole. I actually am not taking anymore temps, my temp went below coverline and I am super hot.

Are you still bd'ing incase you haven't ov'd Shannon? :)

Sorry AF got you Nicole.
My temp thankfully went back up this morning, hope yesterday's dip was an implantation dip. Also fx we have managed to sell our house after 2 months, viewers yesterday were very close to offering. And we have more viewings today.

Fx for you fifi. Hope you get a buyer for your house :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"