New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So sorry Nicole xx

Hope you're ok Shannon xx

Sorry the witch got you Nicole but at least your like clockwork! Happy mothers day to you and all the other blessed ladies:) I am grateful for my fur baby!!

So ladies...me and the OH just had a little "whoops". We wanted to wait until next month to really give it a go and now im worried the whoops may make me pg. can someone peek at my chart to see if its possible the "whoops' might fertilize???

Thanks girls!! I'm ok just gonna move on I ordered my digi opks today and went out and bought a boat load of cheap ones :haha:
I thought Id be super down but I'm not I just figure God wants me to wait another month..hopefully this is the month for me...for all of us..

I haven't been on here as much as I ditched my thermometer this month in an attempt to help me relax a bit. So far so good - I have been a LOT less stressed this month in fact I have been mostly stress free (over ttc anyway).

Sorry to see that AF got a few of you since I last visited :hugs:

I'm still reading and hanging around in the background keeping an eye on you all. Really hope to see some graduates soon :hugs:

Baby :dust: to all :)

Hey Shazza - good to see you back on here :D Glad the TTC has been relieved (for this month atleast):haha:

only 10 more days shazza. my fingers are crossed :)

So ladies...me and the OH just had a little "whoops". We wanted to wait until next month to really give it a go and now im worried the whoops may make me pg. can someone peek at my chart to see if its possible the "whoops' might fertilize???

Hi,

Well if your ov day is correct, then no you should be ok. However if you haven't actually ov'd then there could be a chance. Keep taking your temps and tracking CM and see what shows. FF may change the ov date if data shows ov more clearly xx

Sorry Nicole, glad youve got a great positive head about it x

Girls, do you think I OV'd on Friday? Temps are saying I did but CM is still egg white. Sorry for the way TMI, on Friday I had perfect EWCM, better than Ive ever seen before, it was actually clear. Usually its stretchy but yellow and thicker, not clear. Its been that yellow thicker stuff yesterdat and today. So now im thinking maybe I have hostile CM and thats my problem. Though if I OV'd on Friday it means we only got one shot at it anyway this month, damn, I wasnt expecting OV til today or tomorrow! Grrrrrrr.

Hi girls,
Im on cd37 and still no ov. My temps the past week are just gradually rising but not dramatically. Have looked in the chart galleries and cant find one that looks like mine that is either ov or anovulatory. Anyone have any ideas??x

CD22 dreamofabean? Thats the only place I can see a .4 rise and you have the right CM but then your temps go down to pre ov temps again. Do you usually have cycles like that?

This is my first month temping. Last 2 cycles ive had positive opks!
This month i tried agnus castus and think thats made my cycles worse!! Stopped taking it about cd20 as kept getting faint lines on opks but not pos.
I dont think ive ovulated but the relatively flat temps are not what i see on other peoples charts on the gallery!! Bit of a mystery!! Thanks for looking Helly xx

No problem, are your cycles always that long?

Ive only had 2 full cycles since hormone treatment stopped periods for 6 months. Before that was on bcp. 1st cycle was 36 days, 2nd was 42 :( I hate having long cycles, makes it seem like a lifetime waiting for ovulation!!x

Yeah just stalked your journal. Hope your cycle gets better soon or even better you get a BFP, or OV at least! :D

Ive only had 2 full cycles since hormone treatment stopped periods for 6 months. Before that was on bcp. 1st cycle was 36 days, 2nd was 42 :( I hate having long cycles, makes it seem like a lifetime waiting for ovulation!!x

Your chart looks REALLY similar to mine last month. Yep it's a bummer having the long cycles - do hope you ovulate soon, and me this month too! :hugs:

Your chart looks REALLY similar to mine last month. Yep it's a bummer having the long cycles - do hope you ovulate soon, and me this month too! :hugs:

Ooh pickle it does!! Im just hoping for AF now to be honest. Given up on the idea of ovulating this cycle!!
Do you normally ovulate pickle??x

Ooh pickle it does!! Im just hoping for AF now to be honest. Given up on the idea of ovulating this cycle!!
Do you normally ovulate pickle??x

Yeah by day 40 I just wanted AF to show! Although when it did it was so light that it hardly passed for a period! I'd been on Depo for 18 months, had last jab Oct 08 and waited a year for periods to come back. That was 6 months ago, and although I've only been charting for a few months, don't think I've ov'd at all. Got an appt with GP on Wed so will see what he says. I'll check out your journal! xxx

I hope everyone is well :hugs:

My temp went up a little bit today, It's great to see my temperature starting to normalize lol must be the Clomid.

Your chart is looking promising for ovulation Helly! Loads of :dust: for you.

Where do you get your cheapie OPK Nicole?

As for me I had a dream that I was pregnant (the one of many in the 2ww) but I took a test in my dream and of course it was positive. When I woke up this morning I resorted in my poas addiction but I don't have any hpt laying around only a digi. So I used a OPK :rofl: and to my shock its positive hehe Ii can't be ovulation because ovulation has been confirmed and it can't be a positive for pregnancy because I'm only 5 DPO unless I did ovulate on the 15th!! Anyway I'm not feeding my habit lol I think it must be the clomid, anything I can't explain these days I blame on the Clomid. Like my extra sore freaky nipples I'm blaming on the clomid!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->