New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hopefully GP will give you some answers hun! I've had cd21 and 28 bloods done on past 2 cycles and got 1st FS app in june so am eager to see whether they picked anything up! I'm beginning to worry that i've not been ovulating at all too!! You will be very welcome in my journal lovely xx

Ive only had 2 full cycles since hormone treatment stopped periods for 6 months. Before that was on bcp. 1st cycle was 36 days, 2nd was 42 :( I hate having long cycles, makes it seem like a lifetime waiting for ovulation!!x

Your chart looks REALLY similar to mine last month. Yep it's a bummer having the long cycles - do hope you ovulate soon, and me this month too! :hugs:

Ooh pickle it does!! Im just hoping for AF now to be honest. Given up on the idea of ovulating this cycle!!
Do you normally ovulate pickle??x

Big :hugs: girls.

Hopefully GP will give you some answers hun! I've had cd21 and 28 bloods done on past 2 cycles and got 1st FS app in june so am eager to see whether they picked anything up! I'm beginning to worry that i've not been ovulating at all too!! You will be very welcome in my journal lovely xx

Aww thanks. Hope you get some answers too!

BTW, I lived in Birmingham for 5 years a few years ago:hi:

Ive only had 2 full cycles since hormone treatment stopped periods for 6 months. Before that was on bcp. 1st cycle was 36 days, 2nd was 42 :( I hate having long cycles, makes it seem like a lifetime waiting for ovulation!!x

Your chart looks REALLY similar to mine last month. Yep it's a bummer having the long cycles - do hope you ovulate soon, and me this month too! :hugs:

Ooh pickle it does!! Im just hoping for AF now to be honest. Given up on the idea of ovulating this cycle!!
Do you normally ovulate pickle??x

Big :hugs: girls.

Thanks Moochacha! Your chart's looking good! And yeah, blame it all on the Clomid! Good idea - will stop you going crazy! :wacko:

Rebecca, flat temps are better. Love your chart.

I am no longer charting:)

moochacha - I think you may well have ov'd CD15 - could have had a fallback on CD16 and then a slower rise after that! I think it's just your CM that's throwing FF off as you have it for quite a few days after CD15! OMG I hope this is it for you hun :D :yipee:

Rebecca, flat temps are better. Love your chart.

I am no longer charting:)

I've though about not charting but I want to note my LP. Hopefully we can throw all our TTC stuff in the rubbish this cycle anyway. xx

moochacha - I think you may well have ov'd CD15 - could have had a fallback on CD16 and then a slower rise after that! I think it's just your CM that's throwing FF off as you have it for quite a few days after CD15! OMG I hope this is it for you hun :D :yipee:

Hehe thanks foxy!!! I know the stupid Robitussin made my CM really watery and it stuck around for ages. I'll play around with FF it originally tried to mark CD 15 as ovulation day and the ultrasound guy said he thinks I ovulated on CD 15 but he was very vague about it. :happydance: Thanks agin foxy!!! This gives me hope.

No problem :) I say get some more tests woman! :rofl: Good luck

Im going to as well moochacha...tonight and take it tomorrow.:)

Good Luck

:yipee: I'm super excited, my fertility spell is being cast in a few hours and my items will be sent in tomorrows post :headspin: Check out my conception prediction in my siggy too! I know, I'm nuts!

moochacha your chart look great sweetie..I say this is your month!!!! :hugs:

Foxy I think conception prediction is right baby doll..

Thank you Nicole :hugs: I really hope so.

Foxy!!!!! OMG I can't wait for you to get your bfp this month!!!!!! I'm so excited for you :yipee:

Where did you get your conception reading done? I totally want to do one!!!

Wow! I am so excited for all you girls!!

Nicole- Sorry the witch came but at least you can move forward to get that little gem this month.

Still not AF but temp dipped a little so hoping for her to show in the morning..Fingers crossed cause I took another test this morning on Mother's day and it was negative.. SO all I can think is that maybe I have some sort of cyst? I will call my GYN in the morning to get her advice and hopefully go and get seen.

When I was overweight I had issues with cycles of long bleeding. I have put on maybe 5 pound over that last month or so but that is it. I am back on track now with exercise and my diet so I am not sure..

We went to the mall today and all the baby stuff everywhere was kinda rough. I am grateful I have my boys I truly am and I am trying to stay positive that if it is meant to be that it will happen..

Sahrene

Wow! I am so excited for all you girls!!

Nicole- Sorry the witch came but at least you can move forward to get that little gem this month.

Still not AF but temp dipped a little so hoping for her to show in the morning..Fingers crossed cause I took another test this morning on Mother's day and it was negative.. SO all I can think is that maybe I have some sort of cyst? I will call my GYN in the morning to get her advice and hopefully go and get seen.

When I was overweight I had issues with cycles of long bleeding. I have put on maybe 5 pound over that last month or so but that is it. I am back on track now with exercise and my diet so I am not sure..

We went to the mall today and all the baby stuff everywhere was kinda rough. I am grateful I have my boys I truly am and I am trying to stay positive that if it is meant to be that it will happen..

Sahrene

Hey :hugs:

I hope they can find out whats causing this long cycle!!! Good luck and the Gyn. After my Doctors appointment on Friday I was soooo bummed out that DH and I went to a baby super store here and had a look around for hours. It's given me a new drive to get pregnant and to remind myself its a reality. Though at the same time it was hard.

Take care hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->