New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Wow! I am so excited for all you girls!!

Nicole- Sorry the witch came but at least you can move forward to get that little gem this month.

Still not AF but temp dipped a little so hoping for her to show in the morning..Fingers crossed cause I took another test this morning on Mother's day and it was negative.. SO all I can think is that maybe I have some sort of cyst? I will call my GYN in the morning to get her advice and hopefully go and get seen.

When I was overweight I had issues with cycles of long bleeding. I have put on maybe 5 pound over that last month or so but that is it. I am back on track now with exercise and my diet so I am not sure..

We went to the mall today and all the baby stuff everywhere was kinda rough. I am grateful I have my boys I truly am and I am trying to stay positive that if it is meant to be that it will happen..

Sahrene

I hope she shows honey..
Honey it doesn't matter how many kids you already have..if you're ttc its because you want another baby that doesn't take away from the love you have for the kids you already have. i have 8 beautiful kids and 3 beautiful grand kids and still get a little down when I see all that baby stuff or a pg lady or a lady with a new born. :hugs:

Thanks girls... It has been such an emotional day for me.. I appreciate all the support.

Wow! I am so excited for all you girls!!

Nicole- Sorry the witch came but at least you can move forward to get that little gem this month.

Still not AF but temp dipped a little so hoping for her to show in the morning..Fingers crossed cause I took another test this morning on Mother's day and it was negative.. SO all I can think is that maybe I have some sort of cyst? I will call my GYN in the morning to get her advice and hopefully go and get seen.

When I was overweight I had issues with cycles of long bleeding. I have put on maybe 5 pound over that last month or so but that is it. I am back on track now with exercise and my diet so I am not sure..

We went to the mall today and all the baby stuff everywhere was kinda rough. I am grateful I have my boys I truly am and I am trying to stay positive that if it is meant to be that it will happen..

Sahrene

Hey :hugs:

I hope they can find out whats causing this long cycle!!! Good luck and the Gyn. After my Doctors appointment on Friday I was soooo bummed out that DH and I went to a baby super store here and had a look around for hours. It's given me a new drive to get pregnant and to remind myself its a reality. Though at the same time it was hard.

Take care hun :flower:

Moochacha, TY..... You are in my thoughts...

Where did you get your conception reading done? I totally want to do one!!!

Jenny Renny predictions. Cost $8.00 but hey, it's a bit of fun and it's given me a big boost of pma :D

Check out the Jenny Renny predictions thread for the link and stats. She's been right with quite a few ladies!

Hi my names Emily and i have just started BBT charting, wondering if i can follow you're thread and hopefully learn something :) will also just point out i am not regular and am hoping charting will give me some signs of when/if i ovulate, any tips would be appreciated :)

thanks :) has bbt charting helped anyone to fall preg? (just out of curiosity)

Where did you get your conception reading done? I totally want to do one!!!

Jenny Renny predictions. Cost $8.00 but hey, it's a bit of fun and it's given me a big boost of pma :D

Check out the Jenny Renny predictions thread for the link and stats. She's been right with quite a few ladies!

OMG I'm totally going to do it!!!

Update- I did it :happydance: now I've just got to wait... tick tock 48 hours is a long time lol

Hi my names Emily and i have just started BBT charting, wondering if i can follow you're thread and hopefully learn something :) will also just point out i am not regular and am hoping charting will give me some signs of when/if i ovulate, any tips would be appreciated :)

Hey welcome :D :flower:

I've not got pregnant yet dandy, but it has helped me understand my body and what goes on with it each month! I now have a clear pattern each month to monitor :D

Morning girls, wow there are some nasty cycles going around here at the moment, really hope things sort themselves out for you girls quick.

Moochacha, looking really good there!

Foxy Im sure Jenny Renny is right, Ive resisted so far but Im close to caving in :D

AFM, looks like I messed up, I OV'd 3 days early and only BD'd once. Damn.

Morning girls, wow there are some nasty cycles going around here at the moment, really hope things sort themselves out for you girls quick.

Moochacha, looking really good there!

Foxy Im sure Jenny Renny is right, Ive resisted so far but Im close to caving in :D

AFM, looks like I messed up, I OV'd 3 days early and only BD'd once. Damn.

Still in with a chance hun :hugs: :dust:

Just need to share this with someone.... I think we've finally found someone to buy our house!!!!! Should have their offer in the next few days!!!! Hopefully we also get a BFP soon too! New house, hew baby, new start!!! Not sure I could have any more !!! let's throw in some :happydance: too!!!
PS sorry for such a me post!

Just need to share this with someone.... I think we've finally found someone to buy our house!!!!! Should have their offer in the next few days!!!! Hopefully we also get a BFP soon too! New house, hew baby, new start!!! Not sure I could have any more !!! let's throw in some :happydance: too!!!

That's great Fifi! Congrats! :thumbup:

hi ladies :) we've been ttc 2 1/2yrs and this month was my 3rd try on clomid (we got a BFP 1st try on clomid but unfortunately it ended in a mc)

i dont know why i suddenly decided to try temping but i think its because it makes me feel like i'm doing something, like i have some control.

anyway i wondered what you thought about the fact that my temps post ovulation are nearly all the same, they're higher than before ovulation but they're nearly the same every morning at the moment... arent they meant to be getting higher??

WOOOOHOOOOOO :happydance: that's sooo awesome I'm going to cross everything even my eyes lol...

:yipee:

:thumbup:Good luck honey I hope you get both .. :hugs:

hi ladies :) we've been ttc 2 1/2yrs and this month was my 3rd try on clomid (we got a BFP 1st try on clomid but unfortunately it ended in a mc)

i dont know why i suddenly decided to try temping but i think its because it makes me feel like i'm doing something, like i have some control.

anyway i wondered what you thought about the fact that my temps post ovulation are nearly all the same, they're higher than before ovulation but they're nearly the same every morning at the moment... arent they meant to be getting higher??

Do you have a link for your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->