New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Morning ladies. Can you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think so far?

I'm very confused this month for several reasons. First, my pre-o temps are not the norm. I am usually in the low or mid-96.XXs right before, but I've had a lot over 97. I have had a cold the last couple of days and I think my chart is kind of jagged just because I haven't had such sound sleep as I normally do.

Today and yesterday I had an every so small rise, but I only had a + opk yesterday, which led me to believe I would o today. I haven't gotten any copius EWCM as I usually do, but that could also be from the cold.And now with so much BDing and Pre-Seed (sorry TMI:blush:) I'm not sure what's what anymore!

So do you think I've ov'ed, or am about to????

Well im leaving the thread girls, doc has put me back on pill to sort my cycles out. Still messed up from miscarriage that i had 5 months ago :dohh:

Hope you all get your BFP's soon xx

Well im leaving the thread girls, doc has put me back on pill to sort my cycles out. Still messed up from miscarriage that i had 5 months ago :dohh:

Hope you all get your BFP's soon xx

:hugs: hope your back to ttc soon.

Morning ladies. Can you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think so far?

I'm very confused this month for several reasons. First, my pre-o temps are not the norm. I am usually in the low or mid-96.XXs right before, but I've had a lot over 97. I have had a cold the last couple of days and I think my chart is kind of jagged just because I haven't had such sound sleep as I normally do.

Today and yesterday I had an every so small rise, but I only had a + opk yesterday, which led me to believe I would o today. I haven't gotten any copius EWCM as I usually do, but that could also be from the cold.And now with so much BDing and Pre-Seed (sorry TMI:blush:) I'm not sure what's what anymore!

So do you think I've ov'ed, or am about to????

my guess would be O yesterday or today for you but not sure until your temp is up..hopefully it will be tomorrow. :hugs:

on your chart page you'll see where it says tickers click that make a ticker then copy and paste the URL into your siggy here!

ahhh! thanks nicole, i was wondering how to go about that :)

heres the link ....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e84f4

my guess would be O yesterday or today for you but not sure until your temp is up..hopefully it will be tomorrow. :hugs:

Thanks, Nicole-I always appreciate your insight! We'll see what tomorrow's temp is...

Morning ladies. My temp dropped again so hopefully the witch will show sometime today. I am so ready to get this show on the road. I really don't want to see the Doctor unless I really really have to. So I am pretty sure I feel some cramps!! Yah...I never thought I would be so happy and that would confirm my super duper late O'....

Sahrene

Helly - it only takes one time hun :D Keep up the pma.

Firedancer - I'd go for CD20 :D providing you get a rise tomorrow :D

Welcome a_missy :)

Sahrene - hope AF shows for you today

Best of luck charlotteee - hope you are back with us soon :hugs:

Helly - it only takes one time hun :D Keep up the pma.

Firedancer - I'd go for CD20 :D providing you get a rise tomorrow :D

Welcome a_missy :)

Sahrene - hope AF shows for you today

Best of luck charlotteee - hope you are back with us soon :hugs:

thanks foxyloxy :) i'm a proper newbie to charting so hopefully i can learn a little more from you all

Hello ladies, I have lost too much time to even attempt to catch up but I just wanted to say I'm alive, been working a lot though so that's why I've been missing.

Hi girls

Can you take a look at my chart? Do you think I ovulated?

I am a charting newbie.

Hi all

Really hope you don't mind me posting here. I'm not TTC yet, but wondered if any of you knew the answer to the following. I've asked it on WTT but no response yet and just thought you guys may have come across it before.

It looks like I'll have a short luteal phase again this cycle (11 day LP last cycle).

I'm hopeful I can hang on until tomorrow until AF shows.

Is a 10-day LP a problem, does anybody know? I've read conflicting information.

I realise it's still early days and my cycles might regulate a little and this is only my 2nd cycle off the BCP, but just interested in other experiences.

Is there anything natural I can do to extend it, if so?

Hey silverbell

No, 10 day LP is within 'normal' limits. Usually 10-16 days is classed as average.

I believe a lot of ladies take Vit B complex to help lengthen their LPs.

I'm sure some of the other girls will be able to give you some more advice :D

Also wanted to say hello to a fellow ulcerative colitis sufferer! :hugs:

marie - how long are your cycles usually. It's hard to say for definite as you don't have all your temps from the beginning of your cycle. Keep charting and I think you'll see a clearer pattern soon :D

Glad to see you sweetmama :) Chart looks good. I think you prob ov'd a couple of days earlier than FF currently
suggests.

Hi foxyloxy (and what an awesome name - I loved that story when I was little!) and thank you ever so much for that. It has helped a lot. I've read so many different things on the internet. One even said that if you had an LP under 12 days you would never carry a baby and would miscarry each time! :nope:

It all got a bit scary and I was panicking a little. It's nice to be reassured. I'll see how I go TTC in a few months and perhaps will give the Vitamin B complex a go if need be. Thanks ever so much for that. I really appreciate your response. :hugs:

Sorry to hear you're a UC sufferer yourself, but all the same it's always good to meet another and know you're not alone. I hope you have your :bfp: really soon x

Hey silverbell

No, 10 day LP is within 'normal' limits. Usually 10-16 days is classed as average.

I believe a lot of ladies take Vit B complex to help lengthen their LPs.

I'm sure some of the other girls will be able to give you some more advice :D

Also wanted to say hello to a fellow ulcerative colitis sufferer! :hugs:

You're welcome. The internet can be a scary place when you start googling :dohh: but I've seen ladies on here sustain a pregnancy with 10 day lps.

I'm so used to the UC, I've forgotten what normal is :haha: I'm lucky I manage to keep it under control myself.

Good luck in WTT look forward to seeing you over here in TTC soon.

is it odd that my post ovulation temps are staying the same nearly every day? when i look at other peoples charts their temps appear to go up and down a lot after ovulation....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e84f4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->