New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Dandy, have you got a link to your chart? Have you come off birth control or anything (ie do you know why your cycles could be messed up?).

Maybe you didn't actully ovulate last month which could be why you didn't get a period. If you did ovulate, and AF is now very late, have you done a preg test?

I know, it's so hard waiting for just SOMETHING to happen. Really hope either AF shows or you ovulate v soon! xx

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e7d97 thats my chart...i only started like a week ago, so it prob wont tell u much :/

I came of the pill last year in october. i was getting AF once every 2 months, now im a month overdue. I have done a preg test and it was a negative. Do you know if there is anything i can do to increase or help my ovulation

Hello ladies, I have lost too much time to even attempt to catch up but I just wanted to say I'm alive, been working a lot though so that's why I've been missing.

Hey!! I would agree with foxy, I think you ovulated a couple days before FF said. :dust: :hugs:

Welcome to all the new comers I look forward to getting to know you all!

howdy :) this ttc is harder than i thought...

Woohoo another Aussie!!! What part of Australia are you in?

Yes TTC is hard eh who would've thought lol... I've decided to take a more relaxed approach if that's possible. DH and I have made a choice to only BD every second day so regardless of what day I'm ovulation, what day is suitable for us to BD we're sticking to our every second day from CD 10 till af.

I hope your stay in the TTC section is short lived and you get your bfp soon :dust: :happydance:

oh wow thanx :)

its nice to meet you, im in Brissy :D

yes my DH and i have decided to see how we go till approx august then maybe ill visit my dr and see if she recommends something to help us along. I am kinda stressing because i dont get AF monthly and i want to able :/ maybe i should stop stessing for a few months. MY DH and i are also BD every 2nd day :D just so theres little blighters in there incase of anything

how long have you guys been ttc?

oh another question have you heard of vitex?

marie - how long are your cycles usually. It's hard to say for definite as you don't have all your temps from the beginning of your cycle. Keep charting and I think you'll see a clearer pattern soon :D

Glad to see you sweetmama :) Chart looks good. I think you prob ov'd a couple of days earlier than FF currently
suggests.

Thanks Foxy - I'm sad to see that you still don't have a beanie, I thought for sure you'd get one :p

Hello ladies, I have lost too much time to even attempt to catch up but I just wanted to say I'm alive, been working a lot though so that's why I've been missing.

Hey!! I would agree with foxy, I think you ovulated a couple days before FF said. :dust: :hugs:

Welcome to all the new comers I look forward to getting to know you all!

Yeah I agree with that too but I don't know what's up with my chart and its only a dashed one this time so I can't figure it out, FF has changed my chart on my 3 times now!

Thanks swetmama - could be the 2nd HSO cp you recorded :)
Whip that out and I think FF will change ov day.

hello ladies, new to the site and charting, this info is a great help... i have some more studying to do hehhehe... look forward to getting to know you! good luck

goodmorning ladies i received my chart opk's and bt yesterday im cd 9 i think so i wil start charting next month but will start the opks from cd 12 see what happens :) great thread thanks for starting it :)

Thanks swetmama - could be the 2nd HSO cp you recorded :)
Whip that out and I think FF will change ov day.

I just played around with it again and it moved it back to day 5, although I can't figure out why its still dashed.

That's probably because of your CM - it's still fertile for a few days afterwards. Sometimes you just have to play around i.e. change your cm to creamy and then let your crosshairs go solid, then change your cm back to fertile - sometimes your crosshairs will stay solid, but it may change them back to dashed :) I think it's definitely right now though looking at it :D

so hoping to ovulate this month...watching my chart for any changes like a hawk

Welcome to all the new ladies. This is a really helpful thread and charting gives you greater insight into what's going on with your body!
I'm happy cause my temp is still high and I still feel a bit nauseous and really tired, when normally would you be happy about feeling like that for days on end?? And actually hoping it carries on for months?!? Madness! Also hopeful that I've managed to chase up our referral to the recurrent miscarriage team, spoke to a lovely secretary who said she would look into it for me! There are nice, efficient people in the NHS! Made sure I thanked her profusely!!!

Your chart looks great fifi..I hope this is your month honey.. :hugs:

Gahhh....My chart does not make any sense to me. I got dotted crosshairs today, but I do not think I've ovulated. The last 2 days I had +OPKs, and OPKs generally work for me. So FF saying I ov'ed the day before the +opk does not make sense!

My pre-ov temps are normally lower, in the 96's. I do have a killer head cold which has been lingering. Can that delay or prevent o?

My PMA is already non-existent, and I don't even know if I'm truly in the 2ww yet *sigh*

Gahhh....My chart does not make any sense to me. I got dotted crosshairs today, but I do not think I've ovulated. The last 2 days I had +OPKs, and OPKs generally work for me. So FF saying I ov'ed the day before the +opk does not make sense!

My pre-ov temps are normally lower, in the 96's. I do have a killer head cold which has been lingering. Can that delay or prevent o?

My PMA is already non-existent, and I don't even know if I'm truly in the 2ww yet *sigh*

It's very weird hun,

I'm guessing its put cross hairs because of the dip and the fertile cm but with a few more temps it will change. I personally think you haven't O yet but I'm by no means an expert.

Good luck :dust:

fifi the helpful people within the NHS are usually Admin :haha: Your chart looks great.

Firedancer - I'm convinced those crosshairs will move up a few days. I'd expect to see your temp rise in the next day or 2 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->