New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi ladies!

Please can the more experienced ladies give their opinion on my chart please?

I had a HSG done on CD11 and I think it's played havoc with my cycle :(

I usually ovulate on CD14/15, and I'm definitely passed my fertile period now. EWCM has gone and CP is no longer higher.

Temps suggest I've not ovulated, usually they jump quite dramatically after O, nothing so far :(

Do you think I've either ovulated and got very slow rising temps this month or my body has tried and failed to ovulate this month?

Thanks in advance xxxxx

Not sure I can be classed as experienced - but here goes:haha:

I'd say you haven't ovulated hun. It's quite possible that the HSG has confused your body and it geared up for o, but it didn't quite make it. I'd hang on in there though and keep bd'ing. Lots of ladies have had cycles where their bodies gear up for o, then nothing and then o later on in the cycle.

:D

Hi Girls,

Help!! I appear to have (sorry for the TMI) cystitis :( but Im bleeding as well, not a lot only when I wipe and its fresh looking blood, but its a bit more than just spotting if you get me? Oh this cycle seems to be very odd! :D

Any thoughts greatly appreciated x

Helly - I know you are only 4 DPO, but do you think it could be and IB to match the possible ID on your chart? Sorry you have cystitis - luckily I've not suffered from that (yet!!). I don't know what else to suggest the bleeding could be. Is bleeding associated with cystitis?

Sorry, I'm not much help. Hope it clears up soon for you though and of course I have everything crossed for you. :D

Just wanted to let all of you know that FF isn't always right! They say I may have OV but I know better. I had no EWCM or pains, which I have had before with OV. I must admitt I do like seeing those lines though!! lol

Sorry sweetmama - not sure what else to suggest. I think you're safe to put in your fertile CM for the days before Ov. It could just need another temp or two before it makes them solid. Sometimes FF has a moment and you play around with it and suddenly it sorts itself out :D

just checking i should be taking my temp as soon as im conscious? if i wait about 5 - 10 mins does my temp go up?

You should take your temp before you move around, drink, talk etc. :D

Thanks foxy, ended up at the walk in, the blood was coming from my wee wee hole, its a bad water infection, ouch!

Ouch! Hope it clears up soon - just in time for your :bfp: :D

OUCH Helly sorry honey I hope its better soon.

I think I must have gone passed the point of being overly tired ........ I'm freakishly energetic / high these last few days... maybe it's the magic :rofl:

Hi girls, hope everyone is well.

Very interesting prediction on you siggy foxy. Really hope she has it right hun.

Well i think i have finally got a poss opk, its hard to tell sometimes as i never a test line that os is darker than the control line so just take the darkest 2nd line as a poss. Fx my temps will rise in the next day or so. It has felt like an age waiting for ov. Soft cup and pres seed are in and keeping everything crossed, wish me luck girls :winkwink:

Helly hope you get better soon honey!! I get cystitis and water infections a lot and always bleed too. Just try and keep your fluids up and drink lots of cranberry juice, i find it a life saver!!
Girls can i be a nuisance please?? Ive not oved and on cd39 :( Just want af now tbh, my temp dropped yesterday and is the same today. Do you think af is on the way?? Ive had left ovary pain for a couple of days and its switched to right side now! Also quite tender internally. Am i just being manky or do you think i might finally get the witch??? Thanks in advance xxx

I'm not sure that AF is on her way hun - sounds more like it could be ovulation to me! I hope either way you get some clarity in the next few days :D

i have to get up to take my temp as i cant do it in bed or it disturbs my OH, so i wake up get up and walk straight and do it. my temps seem to be 35.95 one day and 36.30 the next
i get up generally no more than 20mins different from day to day :/

Thanks hun! I'd be pleased either way tbh! I just worry that if i ov will the lining of my womb be too crappy to support a preg if we were successful because its so old???
My opks are very light, much lighter than the past week so im not sure at all.... guess its just a waiting game!!x

i have to get up to take my temp as i cant do it in bed or it disturbs my OH, so i wake up get up and walk straight and do it. my temps seem to be 35.95 one day and 36.30 the next

I hate to say it, but even that little amount of movement can affect temps and make them less accurate. Is your thermometer loud? Mine beeps super quiet, so DH doesn't hear it unless he's already been awake.

I hate to say it, but even that little amount of movement can affect temps and make them less accurate. Is your thermometer loud? Mine beeps super quiet, so DH doesn't hear it unless he's already been awake.

I guess its not super loud...maybe ill try it in the bedroom i can stick my head under the covers with it, my OH is quite a light sleeper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->