New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

mysticdeliria and nadira037 your charts look really good! Those temps are so high!!

Fx for you ladies :dust:

So I've been confused about my chart since my :bfn: i decided to ask on FF and some people i work with who know I'm TTC they said that my chart is starting to look Triphasic and maybe I ovulated later and its too early to test!?!

I have hope - though I have no symptoms right now (they have all gone) which is good and bad i guess. But whats making me happy is I have no PIMPLE!!! Every month (since I dont know when) I get ONE pimple in the same place two or three days before AF and its not here!!! Every time i see it I know AF is on her way.

So if i get a temp raise tomorrow my chart might be Triphasic which increases my odds of being pregnant!! :wohoo: but of course 5% of women with Triphasic charts turn out to be not pregnant!! :dohh:

just to let you know my sister didnt get her bfp until af was 1 1/2 weeks late so dont give up hope. its not over until :witch: arrives.

fingers crossed that she doesnt.

x

Thanks hun :hugs: Was she testing most days too?

Yep Minime2009, she was testing every single day from a few days before she was due on right through until she got her BFP. She was using FRER, clear blue digis, cheapie savers predictor and nothing. When she got her BFP it was on the predictor from savers and the FRER was still negative until the next day.
She was like this with both of her pregnancies.
As for my mum when she was pregnant with my sister. she only got her BFP through a blood test. She didnt get a BFP through urine until she was 5 months pregnant. Very rare but it does happen. Keeping everything crossed for you hun.

xxx

just to let you know my sister didnt get her bfp until af was 1 1/2 weeks late so dont give up hope. its not over until :witch: arrives.

fingers crossed that she doesnt.

x

Thanks hun :hugs: Was she testing most days too?

Yep Minime2009, she was testing every single day from a few days before she was due on right through until she got her BFP. She was using FRER, clear blue digis, cheapie savers predictor and nothing. When she got her BFP it was on the predictor from savers and the FRER was still negative until the next day.
She was like this with both of her pregnancies.
As for my mum when she was pregnant with my sister. she only got her BFP through a blood test. She didnt get a BFP through urine until she was 5 months pregnant. Very rare but it does happen. Keeping everything crossed for you hun.

xxx

Thanks for that hun :hugs:

My temperature is still really high today and no AF but still BFN - 13dpo.

What is triaphasic?

i think-dont quote me as im still new to all this, its when after OV you have a slight dip in temperature and then an increase again. This could be a sign of implantation but its not a definite.

xx

i think-dont quote me as im still new to all this, its when after OV you have a slight dip in temperature and then an increase again. This could be a sign of implantation but its not a definite.

xx

Every BBT chart that indicates ovulation shows a biphasic pattern. Biphasic, when it comes to BBT charting, just means that there is a clear, sustained upward temperature shift at the time of ovulation, making a clear distinction between the temperatures that came before ovulation, and the temperatures that came after ovulation. With a triphasic BBT chart pattern, there is a third, sustained upward shift in temperature, usually occurring around 9 days post-ovulation.
Since progesterone is the hormone that causes the upward shift in temperature at ovulation, the theory is that increased progesterone from pregnancy might cause another upward shift in temperature.

So basically its like having three levels of temperatures two different levels after ovulation. It could mean nothing but its a promising sign... we have been NTNP for so long and had a stillborn I really hope that this is our month!!!

Dust to all you wonderful ladies :dust:

Btw I just copied and paste that off somewhere my mind is like jello right now.

I feel really emotional and hot atm rawr I just want to cry and I don't know why :cry::cry::cry:

That the heck is wrong with me... plus i have a really bad headache.... ZZzz I'm going to sleep it off. :flower:

hanks for that info hunny. I think i was along the right lines with what my reply was then. lol.

Im so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: may be all these things your feeling at the moment are good signs. They do sound very positive. Keeping everything crossed for you hun. Really really hope you get you well deserved :bfp:

:hug:

also your chart is looking very very promising if i am indeed reading it correctly. :)

[/quote] If I Ov early for my cycle would that bring forward the date AF is due because of your LP? Now I'm confused.[/quote]

Moochacha - I'm not sure I could suggest a later cycle day for ov on yoru chart , but that's probably cos I am still fairly new to this. Do any of you other ladies have any thoughts on that?

Yes, if you ovulate earlier in your cycle, say CD12, then (assuming for now that your LP is 16 days) then you should expect AF on CD29 - ladies please correct me if I have this wrong.

Last month, I ovulated later in my cycle (CD21) and my luteal phase was 13 days, so I had AF on CD34. I usually have 29 day cycles and a 12 or 13 day LP!

Your chart is still looking great and headache, emotional etc are good signs :) Fingers crossed for you. I'm also really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

Nadira - thank you :) Don't lose hope after the BFN. Your chart is still looking good. Give it a few days like you said and hopefully you'll see that much sought after line :happydance:

I'm out. At least we can start again with the new cycle. Was so certain this was our month. Think perhaps the same has happened as last month or just the chemical has thrown my system out a bit.

Sorry to hear :witch: got you fifi - I too thought this may have been your month. :hugs:

It looks like you had a very similar cycle to my last one. Hopefully your body has now recovered from your chemical and you're ready for this new cycle.

Here's to a positive January :)

fifi im so sorry she got you hun. Chin up though and here is to next month.

My cycles are 28 days. I OVd on CD 11 and had an 18 day LP. still had a 28 days cycle. I thought as i OV 2 days earlier (normally OV on CD13 that AF would comne 2 ays earlier. I got my hopes really high and thought i would finally get my BFP but no.

AF can be such a bi**h :sad2:

xxx

My cycles are 28 days. I OVd on CD 11 and had an 18 day LP. still had a 28 days cycle. I thought as i OV 2 days earlier (normally OV on CD13 that AF would comne 2 ays earlier. I got my hopes really high and thought i would finally get my BFP but no.

xxx

Ok, I may be totally confusing myself and everybody else here, but if you ov'd on CD11 and had an 18 day LP then wouldn't your cycle have been 29 days!? I think I'm losing the plot! lol

Sorry if you have already mentioned this, but is this your 1st month of charting? Are you sure you normally ov on CD13? I sound like I'm interigating you! Sorry :flower:

xxx

Ok, I may be totally confusing myself and everybody else here, but if you ov'd on CD11 and had an 18 day LP then wouldn't your cycle have been 29 days!? I think I'm losing the plot! lol

Sorry if you have already mentioned this, but is this your 1st month of charting? Are you sure you normally ov on CD13? I sound like I'm interigating you! Sorry :flower:

Its ok hunny. lol

AF arrived on CD 29 making it CD 1 not 29 so i had a 28day cycle. Hope that makes sence. I have always used OPks and normally get my + on CD 13 followed by OV pains and EWCM so i definitly know i OV. But last month never got the EWCM as clomid dried me up but had the OV pains at 9pm and got my +OPK at 2pm that same day. But yeah this is my first month charting.

cc:thumbup:

Fifi - sorry to hear the the :witch: go you, fresh start and on to next month.

Minime and Moochacha - your charts look great! Fx'd for you ladies:dust:

I had a big temp drop so I think I'm out for the month. My cycle usually ranges between 27-29 days so we'll see. fx'd

I'm out. At least we can start again with the new cycle. Was so certain this was our month. Think perhaps the same has happened as last month or just the chemical has thrown my system out a bit.

Sorry :witch: got you!! Fx'd for next month!! :dust: :hugs:

Hi,

I'm back after my 2nd m/c. 2nd month of charting. Hopefully January will be a better month for me.

Starting acupuncture sessions tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

x

Looking at your chart, thought u would get a bfp in a day or two. So sorry hun :hugs: Hope the next one is your lucky month!

Hi,

I'm back after my 2nd m/c. 2nd month of charting. Hopefully January will be a better month for me.

Starting acupuncture sessions tomorrow.

My Ovulation Chart

x

Hi Swanny, sorry about your loss but welcome back & good luck to you! Is this your 1st acupuncture?

Thanks for all your messages, I too thought the BFP was just around the corner but at least I am not as emotional now! Just bl**dy sore. Off for acupuncture this afternoon, hopefully that will ease the pain and help for next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->