New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

morning ladies i'm a bit nervous this morning because my temp has dropped to the coverline after a BFP yesterday... any chance that could be ok?

Fx'd Hun I hope everything is ok. I know many ladies stop charting because it's stressful. I'm sure you will be fine Hun it could be a disturbed sleep :flower:

Sooo sad atm DH and I had a massive fight :-s he doesn't understand how hard it is for me living with my inlaws can be. Rawr then when I said I feel trapped living with his parents he said I'm just complaining and get over it. I'm being selfish and ungrateful but were here because his mother is sick and needs us. He's all sorry he said that stuff now but meh I haven't made many friends in this new area and I have no family in this state I never felt so alone when he turned my insecurities back at me. Meh rant over just needed to tell someone xox

:hugs: moochacha

do you have the opportunity to go home for a weekend / few days with your DH & DS? It's so hard living with family - especially if you are also their main carers. I hope you can take some time for yourselves and that DH realises how hard it is for you. :hugs:

dude that sux...i love my inlaws but i would still find it hard to live with them, would rather live with my own parents hope you two make up

sorry moo :hugs: perhaps you can talk him into a visit home? i completely understand how you feel being far away from your friends and family. i feel the same over here in germany. DH gets to visit home a lot, and is even going next weekend, and me..it's been a year :( i hope he understands that it's not fair to you, not that you don't love his family, but you ARE making a lot of sacrifices for him and he should sympathize with that. i love my in-laws, like dandy, but living with them is a no go!

Congrats Tinks!

Moochacha - sorry you're feeling blue. Hugs to you xx

I had a good temp rise this morning so I'm pleased!

Foxy, can you explain about the pic of the OPK? I know that they can sometimes be used to also give a positive for pregnancy, but I thought the lines still had to be as dark as each other? Wasn't the pale line on the OPK the test line? So confused! BTW Sweetmama, hope you get your BFP!

Hope everyone's ok today.

ps. Missy, I did find a few pics in the FF gallery of pregnancies with temps below the coverline after testing pos, which went back up again xx

Hey pickle

My understanding is the test line on an OPK should be as dark as the control line. However, usually an OPK will pick up the small amount of the hormone which is always present, but the line would usually be very faint. Sweetmama's line is fairly strong - in my opinion - however, OPK's really aren't reliable in predicting pregnancyrp.

My knowledge of OPKs is pretty limited and they don't work
for me, so I may be completely wrong! Don't want to give out any wrong advice :dohh:
Hoping it's the start of a BFP for sweetmama

Hey pickle

My understanding is the test line on an OPK should be as dark as the control line. However, usually an OPK will pick up the small amount of the hormone which is always present, but the line would usually be very faint. Sweetmama's line is fairly strong - in my opinion - however, OPK's really aren't reliable in predicting pregnancyrp.

My knowledge of OPKs is pretty limited and they don't work
for me, so I may be completely wrong! Don't want to give out any wrong advice :dohh:
Hoping it's the start of a BFP for sweetmama

Yes i think we think the same thing actually, except that the control line always goes that dark to show the test is working. It's the other line that needs to be as dark or darker to indicate a positive. Anyway sorry to sweetmama for talking about you and not to you! 10 dpo is still quite early to test I guess, and you're likely to get a positive from a HPT before an OPK apparently. Ooh do hope you get it! Will be watching and waiting lol. Hugs to you and Foxy xx

pickle I read somewhere that using opk as hpt doesn't mean anything until 12dpo or past.

pickle I read somewhere that using opk as hpt doesn't man anything until 12dpo or past.

Yes i think you're right, and a HPT would pick up a BFP first anyway. How are you? xx

pickle I read somewhere that using opk as hpt doesn't mean anything until 12dpo or past.

Yes i think you're right, and a HPT would pick up a BFP first anyway. How are you? xx

I'm good honey.Trying to figure out why my bbt has gone up over the last few days when I know I haven't Od lol oh well maybe im moving to much in my seep or something.
How are you?

I'm good honey.Trying to figure out why my bbt has gone up over the last few days when I know I haven't Od lol oh well maybe im moving to much in my seep or something.
How are you?[/QUOTE

Yeah maybe that's it. Or maybe your temps after AF are still settling down. Your coverline last month was 97.9 so maybe your temps are heading for this again this month? I'm ok thanks. Really pleased with my chart after such a horrible long month last month with no ovulation. But feel awful - headaches every day and have a really bad one today. Oh well, will just have a rest...:sleep:

How are you?[/QUOTE

Yeah maybe that's it. Or maybe your temps after AF are still settling down. Your coverline last month was 97.9 so maybe your temps are heading for this again this month? I'm ok thanks. Really pleased with my chart after such a horrible long month last month with no ovulation. But feel awful - headaches every day and have a really bad one today. Oh well, will just have a rest...:sleep:

I don't know whats up with my cover lines lately lol I use to have low cover lines..
Your chart looks great honey I'm so pleased for you!! I hope this is your month. :hugs:

Fish&Chips how are you honey?

I'm really good thanks Nicole, hope you are too? Little Fishy has been very active today which is always reassuring. Still missing all my b&b friends in the new to charting thread. x

Moochacha, sorry you had a fight with your DH. It must be so hard moving somewhere new and to have the responsibility of caring for your MIL. I guess you will be possibly spending more time with your DH and that in itself can lead to rows out of just frustration, no matter how much you love each other! You need some pampering and possibly a break, instead of having to be the dutiful DIL, super wife and brilliant mum you maybe need a bit of time just to be Rebecca. Does this make sense? Thinking of you and hope DH makes it up to you with a nice dinner out or something. And hopefully your BFP will appear in the morning.

Tested today with FMU, BFN, but still no AF and temp is still reasonably high. Hopes are rising again! D'oh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->