New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Lilly!

I think that with the temp dip on day 16, it would only give you 3 days of higher temps after that and I think FF confirms ov after 4 consecutive highs. So if your temp is up again tomorrrow, put day 16 back in and see what it does then. It could be a fallback rise. Or like you said it could be an inaccurate temp. I say wait for more temps, then put CD16 back in. But the other girls on here may have more suggestions! xx

Hi :)

Yeah I tried putting something random but higher than normal in for tomorrow and the day after, but nothing'll happen..then if i put something random high in for the next day after that it'll say I OV'ed on Cd18, which would be weird since I didn't have any fertile cm and no OV symtoms.
:wacko: ?
This charting stuff makes me soo confused.

Moochacha, sorry you had a fight with your DH. It must be so hard moving somewhere new and to have the responsibility of caring for your MIL. I guess you will be possibly spending more time with your DH and that in itself can lead to rows out of just frustration, no matter how much you love each other! You need some pampering and possibly a break, instead of having to be the dutiful DIL, super wife and brilliant mum you maybe need a bit of time just to be Rebecca. Does this make sense? Thinking of you and hope DH makes it up to you with a nice dinner out or something. And hopefully your BFP will appear in the morning.

Tested today with FMU, BFN, but still no AF and temp is still reasonably high. Hopes are rising again! D'oh!

This is exactly how I feel :hugs:

Thanks girls for all the support I don't know what I would do without you all sometimes. DH and I are all good now we have been watching the secret video all about the laws of attraction etc and have decided to be more positive :rofl: it helps that we had a massive work out together and now were high on the rush. My motto for the day is "Living in the magic of my life"

Fifi your chart is looking sooooo good!!! I'm getting my hopes up for you as well hehe bring on the bfp.

dandybrush - hahahaha you crack me up thanks your comment really made me smile.

congrats tinks

Go get that egg foxy!!! :happydance:

As for me I don't know whats happening with my body either I'm having IB or AF is on the way because I'm spotting but only brown old blood. Never had that kind of spotting before AF.

Hahaha look at my DH photo could he get any more serious? lol He looks awkward as my bnb avatar. Every time I see that photo I think SMILE!

haha no worries moochacha....cant remember what i said...but glad i helped put a smile on ur dial lol, :D

Moochacha, sorry you had a fight with your DH. It must be so hard moving somewhere new and to have the responsibility of caring for your MIL. I guess you will be possibly spending more time with your DH and that in itself can lead to rows out of just frustration, no matter how much you love each other! You need some pampering and possibly a break, instead of having to be the dutiful DIL, super wife and brilliant mum you maybe need a bit of time just to be Rebecca. Does this make sense? Thinking of you and hope DH makes it up to you with a nice dinner out or something. And hopefully your BFP will appear in the morning.

Tested today with FMU, BFN, but still no AF and temp is still reasonably high. Hopes are rising again! D'oh!

This is exactly how I feel :hugs:

Thanks girls for all the support I don't know what I would do without you all sometimes. DH and I are all good now we have been watching the secret video all about the laws of attraction etc and have decided to be more positive :rofl: it helps that we had a massive work out together and now were high on the rush. My motto for the day is "Living in the magic of my life"

Fifi your chart is looking sooooo good!!! I'm getting my hopes up for you as well hehe bring on the bfp.

dandybrush - hahahaha you crack me up thanks your comment really made me smile.

congrats tinks

Go get that egg foxy!!! :happydance:

As for me I don't know whats happening with my body either I'm having IB or AF is on the way because I'm spotting but only brown old blood. Never had that kind of spotting before AF.

Got my fingers crossed for you girls your charts are awesome. !! Keep believing :flower:
I think Moochacha you are having IB:thumbup::hugs: to you both. I need to go to bed. I am exhausted.. lol I will say I have eaten like a man today!

i just wanted to let you know that my temp was up again this morning (although i did wake at 530am so i took it earlier than usual) and i did a second HPT and it was BFP again also i think it was a little stronger than saturdays one

*sighs with relief*

i'm going to stop temping now because it will freak me out every time something like that happens and i'll just annoy you all by posting lots of OMG my temp dropped posts ;) haha

haha missy glad you got another BFP :) bet that made u feel better, im terribly excited for you

urgh so relieved! i know its still early days but i'm really hopeful this time :thumbup:

i just wanted to let you know that my temp was up again this morning (although i did wake at 530am so i took it earlier than usual) and i did a second HPT and it was BFP again also i think it was a little stronger than saturdays one

*sighs with relief*

i'm going to stop temping now because it will freak me out every time something like that happens and i'll just annoy you all by posting lots of OMG my temp dropped posts ;) haha

That's wonderful news hun :hugs: I'm glad everything is going nicely

Missy I HAD to stop temping when I got BFP last time as I was already so nervous it wasn't doing me any favours! I also tested about a million times, it's nice to see the lines get darker!

Fx Rebecca for the IB! Glad you're feeling better, I was thinking it's possibly also hopefully pregnancy hormones meaning you reacted more than you normally would. When are you testing?

I tested yesterday with FMU and got BFN but still no AF, going to try and wait til tomorrow to see if AF arrives. Been really grumpy at times and absolutely starving constantly, but didn't sleep last night and have lower back pain (which I've had when preg before) and woke up feeling sick but cereal seems to have sorted that. No idea what's going on, would've thought I would have got a positive yesterday if I am so expecting AF soon.

Have tried to catch up on all the posts in the last 12 hours or so lol!

Lilly - it can be really confusing can't it? I say just keep putting your temps in as they are from now on and don't worry too much about CD16. See what happens. Hope it's your month!

Missy - am SOOO pleased for you that temps went up again! That's great news, and yeah stop temping! I'm sure I'd still be doing it (I'm truly addicted) but guess it WILL stress you out! xxx

Moochacha - glad you got things sorted and have your wonderful positivity back! I love you pic xx

Shannon - hope you're doing ok. I bet you've never been so glad to be tired and constantly hungry lol! xx

Everyone - I'll order us some BFP's, ok?! xx

My temp went up again today! Am SOOO pleased - even if I don't get mt BFP this month, at least my body's working! xx

oh pickle your chart is looking really good!!! Fx'd for you fifi I hope it's a bfp all those symptoms sounds really promising.

CD1 for me ladies!!! I get to use the Ovacue on Cd3 so I'm really happy about that!!!

Oh poo. But excitement of ovacue, I presume that's a type of fertility monitor?

I gave in and tested with a cheapie 25miu and now I am torn about whether to use my one remaining Superdrug Early Test. I think there's a shadow of a line on the cheapie but I don't know if I am just imagining things! Oh b*gger it I think I'll just use it. It's second wee but I've read that can work better. Why, oh why can't I just be patient???

*** Edit***
I wish I had willpower, just wasted my last decent test, snowy white test window, even after taking it apart. WILL NOW WAIT FOR AF! Might need help with this though!!!

Aww sorry AF arrived Moochacha...:hugs:

And Fifi - so hope you get a BFP with your second test [-o<

Oh poo. But excitement of ovacue, I presume that's a type of fertility monitor?

I gave in and tested with a cheapie 25miu and now I am torn about whether to use my one remaining Superdrug Early Test. I think there's a shadow of a line on the cheapie but I don't know if I am just imagining things! Oh b*gger it I think I'll just use it. It's second wee but I've read that can work better. Why, oh why can't I just be patient???

*** Edit***
I wish I had willpower, just wasted my last decent test, snowy white test window, even after taking it apart. WILL NOW WAIT FOR AF! Might need help with this though!!!

awwww hun :hugs:

Yes the ovacue https://www.zetek.net hopefully it works for me. :happydance: There's a thread going around called Club Ovacue. Even though AF has come this is the first normal cycle I've had since December last year, I'm really happy the clomid has giving my cycle some normality.

I'm still hoping its a bfp for you :flower:

So ladies I had a 2nd conception reading and here is what she said - whilst I know these are just for fun and shouldn't be looked into too much (I happen to believe in psychics / mediumship) I so hope there is a little truth to them :haha: they have certainly picked up my PMA and run with it this month!

Linking in around you, I feel that this is a very important time in your path for having children, and I sense it is on your mind alot of the time, and a big focus around you at this time, I feel you sometimes get quite frustrated that it hasnt happened as yet, and you want this to be as soon as possible

I am being shown pregnancy coming in around you very soon, almost anytime is how spirit give this, and you will conceive before July 2010
I am shown a baby boy around your first pregnancy and I see a 2nd pregnancy very close to this also a boy for the end of 2011 around November, so 2 children in a short space of time here

Spirit also want you to know you're doing all you can, and it's now just a matter of time, but it will happen and soon!

I then see a 3rd child around 2014/15 and this shows as a baby girl and all well with this too, so to clarify I see 3 children for you within your lifetime, 2 boys, and 1 girl and wish you every happiness for the future :)

Missy I HAD to stop temping when I got BFP last time as I was already so nervous it wasn't doing me any favours! I also tested about a million times, it's nice to see the lines get darker!

its awful isnt it? you just want to keep making sure everythings ok :wacko: i guess its only natural to try and control the situation because its so scary

Have tried to catch up on all the posts in the last 12 hours or so lol!

Missy - am SOOO pleased for you that temps went up again! That's great news, and yeah stop temping! I'm sure I'd still be doing it (I'm truly addicted) but guess it WILL stress you out! xxx

My temp went up again today! Am SOOO pleased - even if I don't get mt BFP this month, at least my body's working! xx

thankssss pickle :hugs: i know i'm gonna want to temp when i wake up tomorrow but i'll try and be strong and not do it haha i saw my dr today and shes going to send me for an early scan around 6 wks to check all is well so thats a huge relief....

and i'm pleased your temps went up too, thats great news! dont forget to order yourself a BFP for this month ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->