New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks girls!! Thankfully she did not feel anything that shouldn't be there. She thinks I pulled a muscle or something and said she wants to see me if the pain gets worse..and if its gone within 2 weeks I'm good until I need to see her again.

Oh that's BRILLIANT Nicole - not that you've pulled a muscle of course, but that it seems to be nothing else! xx

Thanks girls!! Thankfully she did not feel anything that shouldn't be there. She thinks I pulled a muscle or something and said she wants to see me if the pain gets worse..and if its gone within 2 weeks I'm good until I need to see her again.

You pulled a boob muscle??? haha That would be a fun injury! Tell OH to take it easy on the girls! LOL

:yipee: pleased everything is ok Nicole. Must be all that bonking you and DH do! :rofl: It was only a matter of time before you pulled something :haha:

So glad you got another :bfp: missy, i think stopping temping now might be wise, it will jsut give you more to worry about hun, GL

Nicola you must be so releaved, its always best to get these thing checked.

Well I think i may have had an IB yesterday but not so sure as i am only 5dpo today. When i wiped after going for a tinkle there was pink on the tissue. Had cramps all day yesterday and today but no more spotting. I never spot between cycles. Dont want to get my hopes up though. And I am very aware that it is very early for IB.

:dust: to everyone

I have news for that man tonight if he squeezes i'm gonna squeeze reallll hard :grr:

glad to hear that its nothing serious nicole :) haha tis a funny injury haha

LOL It really is funny like how the hell do you pull a boob muscle??? :haha: To be honest tho I was so relieved I cried.

yes i can understand that :)...too much bouncing?? ;)

You know you may just be right..I tell you we really need to step it down we are like 1st time lovers crazy and wild :haha:
NO I take that back I have to much fun I dont wanna step nothin down..

LOL It really is funny like how the hell do you pull a boob muscle??? :haha: To be honest tho I was so relieved I cried.

hehehe oh that's too cute, bless hahaha :hugs:

I see that they moved the thread to groups!!
AFM my ovacue doesn't work... brand new and it doesn't work we've done everything but its broken. I'm not sure if its a deal breaker because I've already spent $420 AU on it and now Ill have to spent almost $180 on postage so they can send a working one to me. How is that fair. That will be $210 I've spent alone on postage. :wacko:

Pickle I am doing good. Yes I dont mind the nausea tiredness and starving. All though DH is amused by the amount of food I can eat!:haha:

Fifi- Wait a few days. I got a very faint on 17 dpo. I will retest later!

Moochacha. Hope you are well.

Nicole thinking of you.

I honest to god came in here just to see if you had updated your signatures with lil bean tickers!!!!! hahaha
Aww thank you!:flower:

Rebecca that is crazy. I hope it works real well!

Pickle... I am enjoying my food. For some reason I love ginger snaps.

Pickle I am doing good. Yes I dont mind the nausea tiredness and starving. All though DH is amused by the amount of food I can eat!:haha:

Fifi- Wait a few days. I got a very faint on 17 dpo. I will retest later!

Moochacha. Hope you are well.

Nicole thinking of you.

I honest to god came in here just to see if you had updated your signatures with lil bean tickers!!!!! hahaha
Aww thank you!:flower:

Hehe I have to say its a nice ticker :flower::cloud9:

Moochacha, oh how poo is that?! Really hope you can get it sorted....

Shannon - hahaha that's handy - ginger's good for morning sickness isn't it!

Sweetmama - aww so sorry. Maybe it's till too early :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->