New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Lol thanks Missy! Pleased you can have an early scan and hopefully put your mind at rest. I'll look forward to hearing how it's all going! Take good care of yourself xxxxx

Hi girls been kinda MIA sorry..I really could use some good thoughts tho..I noticed some pain in my boob yesterday and this morning still had the pain but a small bump not really a lump but kinda swollen. I have a appt in about 30 minutes..wish me luck please.

Thinking of you Nicole. Am sure it'll be nothing but great you're getting checked out straight away. Let us know how you get on. Hugs xx

Ah I've just realised the thread has moved!!

Good luck Nicole...I've heard that pain is a good thing in this case. If there is a lump and no pain that's more to worry about. I'm sure it will all work out..good luck:)

Hi, I haven't had time to read the whole thread and am not sure if this has been asked before. It might seem like a silly question but I have one of the basal thermometers and i'm not sure if i'm using it right. I put it under my tongue and hold it there til it beeps with the temp. Is that right?

Hi, I haven't had time to read the whole thread and am not sure if this has been asked before. It might seem like a silly question but I have one of the basal thermometers and i'm not sure if i'm using it right. I put it under my tongue and hold it there til it beeps with the temp. Is that right?

Yep that's right Geordie :D

Hope it's something simple like a cyst Nicole. Thinking of you x
Geordiemoo - spot on. Try to do it at the same side each day.
We are now a ttc buddies group! Yay!

Yes, and to be more specific, it should go under your tongue and to the right or left, as far as it will comfortably go, back near the molars.

Hi girls been kinda MIA sorry..I really could use some good thoughts tho..I noticed some pain in my boob yesterday and this morning still had the pain but a small bump not really a lump but kinda swollen. I have a appt in about 30 minutes..wish me luck please.

Will do, Nicole. Please keep us updated. :friends:

MORNING ALL :howdy:

Have tried to catch up on all the posts in the last 12 hours or so lol!

Lilly - it can be really confusing can't it? I say just keep putting your temps in as they are from now on and don't worry too much about CD16. See what happens. Hope it's your month!

Missy - am SOOO pleased for you that temps went up again! That's great news, and yeah stop temping! I'm sure I'd still be doing it (I'm truly addicted) but guess it WILL stress you out! xxx

Moochacha - glad you got things sorted and have your wonderful positivity back! I love you pic xx

Shannon - hope you're doing ok. I bet you've never been so glad to be tired and constantly hungry lol! xx

Everyone - I'll order us some BFP's, ok?! xx

My temp went up again today! Am SOOO pleased - even if I don't get mt BFP this month, at least my body's working! xx

ill take a BFP :yipee:

yes i think AF is on the way and im will be happy to know my body is working too :)

Oh poo. But excitement of ovacue, I presume that's a type of fertility monitor?

I gave in and tested with a cheapie 25miu and now I am torn about whether to use my one remaining Superdrug Early Test. I think there's a shadow of a line on the cheapie but I don't know if I am just imagining things! Oh b*gger it I think I'll just use it. It's second wee but I've read that can work better. Why, oh why can't I just be patient???

*** Edit***
I wish I had willpower, just wasted my last decent test, snowy white test window, even after taking it apart. WILL NOW WAIT FOR AF! Might need help with this though!!!

i was very close to using my last test too...before i had AF symptoms...luckily i didnt cave :) so i still have one.

heres a question if i get preg next month will i be safe to fly at almost 2 months preg? from here to LAX is about 12 hours approx

Yes you should be fine to fly, unless your Dr identified any concerns, it wouldn't be a problem to fly :D It's not until you get to around the 28 weeks + that you may need a Dr's letter to fly

Pickle I am doing good. Yes I dont mind the nausea tiredness and starving. All though DH is amused by the amount of food I can eat!:haha:

Fifi- Wait a few days. I got a very faint on 17 dpo. I will retest later!

Moochacha. Hope you are well.

Nicole thinking of you.

So ladies I had a 2nd conception reading and here is what she said - whilst I know these are just for fun and shouldn't be looked into too much (I happen to believe in psychics / mediumship) I so hope there is a little truth to them :haha: they have certainly picked up my PMA and run with it this month!

hope that does come true for you :hugs: i have to say im dying for a baby girl and my OH only wants 2 kids...so I hope one is a girl for me

fingers crossed for you :hugs: that it will be nothing to worry about :flower:

Pickle I am doing good. Yes I dont mind the nausea tiredness and starving. All though DH is amused by the amount of food I can eat!:haha:

Fifi- Wait a few days. I got a very faint on 17 dpo. I will retest later!

Moochacha. Hope you are well.

Nicole thinking of you.

I honest to god came in here just to see if you had updated your signatures with lil bean tickers!!!!! hahaha

Hope it's something simple like a cyst Nicole. Thinking of you x
Geordiemoo - spot on. Try to do it at the same side each day.
We are now a ttc buddies group! Yay!

what does that mean? are we not using this thread anymore?

Hey Shannon - glad you're doing ok! Keep enjoying that food lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->