New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Dandybrush it just means they moved the thread from the main ttc forum to a subforum for groups. Still using this thread but it's in a different place.

Nicole so glad it's nothing sinister!

Moochacha that's not on that you're having to pay the postage to return a faulty item, I would check the consumer rights act.

Sweetmama - sorry for the BFN, could just be too early hopefully!

Mmm ginger snaps. Good craving Shannon!

Tink - hope it was an IB!

Dandybrush - some people might tell you not to fly early in pregnancy but the research they are referring to is air hostesses who have a slightly higher rate of miscarriage than women who work on the ground. One flight is not going to harm any bubs. My SIL suggested we shouldn't book a flight to our friend's wedding in the Czech republic in case I was pregnant by then, I'm not putting my life on hold based on something as flimsy as that. Grr.

VGibs - sorry no update from me. Going to buy some proper tests today.

Again there is a faint line on IC 25miu that appeared within the 10 mins. It's not easy to tell if it's got colour though or if it's an evap line. Going slightly mad! But if we do have a BFP that sticks then we would be announcing pregnancy round about when we move in to our new house! I'd be happy just to get a clear BFP though!!! My chart is worrying me a bit though, there is a downward trend since the peak after possible implantation dip.

Ooh foxy, it looks like you ov-ed yesterday! Good work with the bd-ing! x

Dandybrush it just means they moved the thread from the main ttc forum to a subforum for groups. Still using this thread but it's in a different place.

Dandybrush - some people might tell you not to fly early in pregnancy but the research they are referring to is air hostesses who have a slightly higher rate of miscarriage than women who work on the ground. One flight is not going to harm any bubs. My SIL suggested we shouldn't book a flight to our friend's wedding in the Czech republic in case I was pregnant by then, I'm not putting my life on hold based on something as flimsy as that. Grr.

Again there is a faint line on IC 25miu that appeared within the 10 mins. It's not easy to tell if it's got colour though or if it's an evap line. Going slightly mad! But if we do have a BFP that sticks then we would be announcing pregnancy round about when we move in to our new house! I'd be happy just to get a clear BFP though!!! My chart is worrying me a bit though, there is a downward trend since the peak after possible implantation dip.

ok so to vegas and back is 4 flights...and thats only if im pg by then... i do hope i am and that it doesnt harm bub if/when the time comes. as the hol is all booked and paid so i cant pull out anyways and its my dads 50th party thats why we are going :D :happydance:

I'm ok with a BFN actually, next month I'll be more proactive in the TTC department now that I know that I can buy cheapie OPKS

I'm ok with a BFN actually, next month I'll be more proactive in the TTC department now that I know that I can buy cheapie OPKS

I did find the OPK's helped. At least they can be added to your other signs to help pinpoint ov xx

Awww feel a bit crazy today (warning: self pity to follow!)

I should be overjoyed that I've finally got to the point of TTC after years of being told not to try (I have Type 1 diabetes and my body hadn't been playing ball). Then it was another 13 months after coming off the Depo for my periods to return and another 6 months for ovulation to happen. But for some reason, although this could potentially be the month we conceive, I've never felt further away from it. I know that sounds weird and I don't understand it.

Just v emotional and maybe just too scared to be hopeful after all this time, and after so many obstacles so far. And the 2WW seems so long! I've already convinced myself that the sore boobs and being emotional and all the headaches I've had are just PMT anyway.

Sorry to moan - I know this journey is hard for all of us in our own different ways. Just needed to spill to people who may understand xx

I should be overjoyed that I've finally got to the point of TTC after years of being told not to try (I have Type 1 diabetes and my body hadn't been playing ball). Then it was another 13 months after coming off the Depo for my periods to return and another 6 months for ovulation to happen. But for some reason, although this could potentially be the month we conceive, I've never felt further away from it. I know that sounds weird and I don't understand it.

Just v emotional and maybe just too scared to be hopeful after all this time, and after so many obstacles so far. And the 2WW seems so long! I've already convinced myself that the sore boobs and being emotional and all the headaches I've had are just PMT anyway.

Sorry to moan - I know this journey is hard for all of us in our own different ways. Just needed to spill to people who may understand xx

Awww hun :hugs: no one ever tells us how hard it hey? If we knew how hard making a baby was going to be I probably would have started years ago. Every time AF comes my way my DH say's "the best things in life are worth waiting for" sometimes it annoys me he can be so detected from the situation but I can understand how that would help him enjoy trying to make a baby. I got to a point in TTC now I've decided my babies are watching me and everything I do I'm temping them to come and fertilize me :haha:. I know people take tablets for their body and getting their body ready for TTC but what about our spiritual self? our mental self? I know my body is ready for this now I just have to align my spiritual self and mind for this child. I would still like to look back when I'm pregnant and feel that I made this baby with love, love in my heart, love and joy from making it. :cloud9: I hope you're feeling better hun :hugs: I really hope that this is your month :flower:

Woohoo fifi I hope your line gets darker I have everything crossed for you :hugs:

Im sorry this journey has been so hard for you :hugs: just keep thinking about the end result (without stressing) if it doesnt happen this month it will happen another month. just remember that it will happen for you at exactly the right time in your life for it. Thinking of you :flower:

Awww hun :hugs: no one ever tells us how hard it hey? If we knew how hard making a baby was going to be I probably would have started years ago. Every time AF comes my way my DH say's "the best things in life are worth waiting for" sometimes it annoys me he can be so detected from the situation but I can understand how that would help him enjoy trying to make a baby. I got to a point in TTC now I've decided my babies are watching me and everything I do I'm temping them to come and fertilize me :haha:. I know people take tablets for their body and getting their body ready for TTC but what about our spiritual self? our mental self? I know my body is ready for this now I just have to align my spiritual self and mind for this child. I would still like to look back when I'm pregnant and feel that I made this baby with love, love in my heart, love and joy from making it. :cloud9: I hope you're feeling better hun :hugs: I really hope that this is your month :flower:

you do make a very good point, i think pple can take as many tablets as they want and they wont conceive until it is exactly the right time for them health wise, spiritual wise, stress wise :thumbup: I know my body is ready im soo ready, but i do believe that it will happen when i am completely ready..not just when i think im ready

I'm feeling the same. I feel a lot calmer about TTC this month. Maybe it's the psychic readings, and the magic, that have given me a new outlook on TTC - who knows, but I feel a lot better for it.

I'm feeling the same. I feel a lot calmer about TTC this month. Maybe it's the psychic readings, and the magic, that have given me a new outlook on TTC - who knows, but I feel a lot better for it.

thats good...i dont think stressing helps at all :)

just dropping by with some :dust:

:D x

hope everyone is keeping well. fifi - when are you going to test again?

ARGH! I wish I had some 10miu ICs never had a problem with them! Stupidly bought Boots own brand which I now find out are 50miu. There's a line on it but really faint. Not sure what's going on. I would have thought I am far enough past ovulation to get a proper, clear positive. CD33 and 17DPO. I don't think there's much doubt about when I ov'd. Unless it's another chemical pregnancy. Just want a clear answer, either AF to arrive or to get a beautiful BFP! DH thinks I'm pregnant. I do have a lot of symptoms but they could just be in my head. I give up! No more temping for me either, it's driving me nuts!

I'd say you ov'd when FF says fifi and a line is a line - so I am going to say congrats and I hope it's a sticky :D

fifi - do you have any OPK's left at all?
Nope stopped using them. DH wasn't keen on me buying more, didn't want me to become any more obsessed!
Thanks Foxy, I would like to say that I am pregnant but after my past experiences I am trying not to get my hopes up. Is that silly?

why don't you nip out and get a digi? if you got a line on a boots 50miu then you should get a "pregnant" on a digi :)

my fingers are well and truly crossed for you -although i think this is your month going by the other tests you've taken :D

Thanks so much girls. I think you're right about it happening when the time is right and when our whole self is ready.

I think I'll feel better after today - I should be getting my blood test results but also got to have a smear and a boob checked out, so think I'm a bit scared about all that too.

Oh Fifi, do so hope it's a BFP! I'll be back later to check...

Lots of love to you all xxxx

Good luck fifi- that is totally understandable. Fingers crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"