New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Have you tested again Fifi? I have everything crossed for you sweetie!! :hugs:

Think it's been another early miscarriage, the tests were faint but three tests can't all be evaps can they? Going to phone and chase up recurrent m/c clinic again as I've not had confirmation that I definitely have an appt on 11/06/10. Fed up but not surprised.

Fifi darling I hope its not. My fingers are crossed for you. My tests are faint. 5 days late for AF and I still consider myself pregnant. I have most of the symptoms. :hugs: I think you are!

I know how nervous you feel. I still feel it. Dh thinks I am crazy. Basically I have alot of the symptoms and my temp is still high lol. I had a 25 miu test with a faint. Id rather have 50 miu with a faint. I say your pregnant and congrats!!! :hugs:

Fifi I hope its a sticky bean.

AFM: I'm out my temp took a dive today so I'm just waiting for the witch to show either today or tomorrow which will mean a 15 day luteal phase, my shortest yet and my shortest cycle yet at 31 days.

Well my head's a bit messed up now. Got my blood results today. LH, FSH, Prolactin, Thyroid and full blood count all normal! Was so relieved I nearly hugged the nurse! However, she checked a lump I found in my breast, and has asked me to see a doc about it. She got me an appt tomorrow. Half of me thinks it's probably nothing but the rest of me is terrified. Please think of me ladies, and send me the odd hug or two xx

Best of luck pickle :hugs: I'm sure it's nothing to worry about - they like to get you checked asap just as a precaution :D

Well my head's a bit messed up now. Got my blood results today. LH, FSH, Prolactin, Thyroid and full blood count all normal! Was so relieved I nearly hugged the nurse! However, she checked a lump I found in my breast, and has asked me to see a doc about it. She got me an appt tomorrow. Half of me thinks it's probably nothing but the rest of me is terrified. Please think of me ladies, and send me the odd hug or two xx

You are in my thoughts sweetie.. I know how you feel right now I was seen the other day becuz my boob hurt..thankfully it was nothing..im sure yours is nothing also. :hugs:

:serenade: :hugs2:

thinking of you...hoping its nothing they are prob just checking to be sure

I better see a decent rise in the morning or I'l be peeved! Although I only need to get 97.45 to get my crosshairs!!

I better see a decent rise in the morning or I'l be peeved! Although I only need to get 97.45 to get my crosshairs!!

my temp went up a little bit this morning...though maybe thats cause i woke up 45 mins later than normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->