New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Ive noticed a very distinct pattern....when my OH sleeps over my temps dip WAY low. Maybe he is messing me up???

Blimey VGibs - your chart is crazy :haha:

I KNOW!!!!!! Its the bain of my existance! I started temping orally...it was SO all over the place and always so low that FF would not even register it. Then started temping vaginally. All my bloods came back ok except for my B12. Then I called my doc to talk about why my temps are so low. She said they have been like that since I was born. Its just in my chemistry. I also have Idiopathic Insomnia from my Obsessive Compulsive disorder. I have had the OCD treated for years with the one remenent being the flippin insomnia. So I rarely get three to four hours of good sleep. I have been taking my temp when I remember...when I wake from my longest sleep block. I think temping may not be the way I go to determine my OV. I might temp just for fun and use my OPK's for the real science!

Now that I think about it...the last time I slept really well was when I was pregnant :(

Fifi - I'm so sorry hunny. Big hugs to you.

Pickle - I hope its nothing.

hey ladies! :hi:

how is everyone doing? fifi i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

my temp has been the same at 5:00am every day for three days and also on CD1. is this normal? it's taken at the same time and everything just a little surprised, as this is the first cycle it's been like this. hoping someone might know. thanks ladies!

Well my head's a bit messed up now. Got my blood results today. LH, FSH, Prolactin, Thyroid and full blood count all normal! Was so relieved I nearly hugged the nurse! However, she checked a lump I found in my breast, and has asked me to see a doc about it. She got me an appt tomorrow. Half of me thinks it's probably nothing but the rest of me is terrified. Please think of me ladies, and send me the odd hug or two xx

My thoughts are with you :hugs:

nevertogether - I would take your temp at a random time in the day just to check your thermo is working ok. I wouldn't worry about the temps though, they look fine to me :D

My temps are fairly low this month - not sure what to make of that :wacko:

nevertogether - I would take your temp at a random time in the day just to check your thermo is working ok. I wouldn't worry about the temps though, they look fine to me :D

Wow they are low!!! I hope different means pregnant!! :happydance: Have you searched other charts like yours on FF? I'm obsessed with looking at charts on FF! :dust:

Hey moochacha - no, I haven't searched the gallery yet. Keeping that for work time so I can avoid doing actual work foe an hour or so :haha:

:haha: Gotta have something to do to take my mind off this pile of paperwork on my desk :rofl:

Wow they are low!!! I hope different means pregnant!! :happydance: Have you searched other charts like yours on FF? I'm obsessed with looking at charts on FF! :dust:

Me too! But I only look at pregnant ones :haha:

Hi ladies,

CD 2 for me, do you think I ovulated last cycle? Plase take a look at my chart.

:flower:

Sorry hun - from the data on your chart I would say no, it doesn't look like you ovulated. There are some temps missing at the beginning of your cycle though, so you may have ov'd earlier than you started recording!

fifi - so sorry :(

Pickle - Ive had a lump and it turned out to be nothing, hope its the same for you x

Hope everyone else is OK, took me ages to find the thread!

hey foxy - thanks for the help. i wanted to ask, when i take the temp at a different time in the day, what am i looking for? just to see if the temp is exactly the same?

Yes hun. I'd try a couple of times to make sure you are getting different readings :D

Then I'd say your thermo is fine, so your temps are fine hun :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->