New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hello all,

Thanks for all your messages and hugs!

Well I went to the docs this afternoon and he examined me and apparently wants me to wait until after my next period to see if the lump is related to my hormones. I told him that we're trying for a baby and he said that if my period doesn't arrive and the lump still doesn't go, to call him and he'll get me an appt at the breast screening clinic.

So I feel a bit in limbo. I wanted him to say it's nothing, or that it's just a cyst so that I could come away with some certainty. But now I may have to wait weeks. Trying not to worry but it's tricky.

But at least my hormone tests came back fine. I'm trying to focus on that as it's the best news I've had for ages!

My chart's still looking good. May test tomorrow without getting my hopes up too high - I know it's still early but I need to POAS!

Hope you're all ok. Thanks again for the support. :hugs: and :dust: to you all xx

pickle sorry about the lack of good news you received :hugs:

Im thinking im gonna give up charting soon...its not telling me anything apart from the fact my temps are never the same!!

i forgot to take vitex last night..i wonder if the vitex was stabilising my temps? :shrug:

Sorry you're in limbo pickle - on the + side, I'm sure he would have referred you for further checks if he was seriously concerned, so hopefully it's nothing to worry about :D

Good luck with testing.

Im thinking im gonna give up charting soon...its not telling me anything apart from the fact my temps are never the same!!

i forgot to take vitex last night..i wonder if the vitex was stabilising my temps? :shrug:

Thanks Dandy x

Sorry if I'm a bit behind with where everyone's at, but I've just had a look at your chart and your temps seem pretty stable from day 8. Heading towards ov maybe? What's Vitex? xx

Dandy - your chart looks fine so far this month hun. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll see a clearer pic :D

Thanks Foxy. Yeah that's what I keep telling myself. And at least I didn't bury my head in the sand - I went and saw him asap, and I've just got to trust him and be patient now! Obsessing over my chart will take my mind off it lol! Hope you're ok xx

Thanks Dandy x

Sorry if I'm a bit behind with where everyone's at, but I've just had a look at your chart and your temps seem pretty stable from day 8. Heading towards ov maybe? What's Vitex? xx

I did some research to help with ovulation and vitex seems to help with that, it can lengthen you cycle if its already short, but mine doesnt appear to be at all...so i started taking it on um last friday and since then my body has been giving me the signs (ie sore nipples sorry if thats TMI) that AF is coming...only it hasnt come yet...im hoping its helping to some extent

so my chart looks normal? ill stick with it for a few months at least then see how it goes

Thanks Dandy x

I did some research to help with ovulation and vitex seems to help with that, it can lengthen you cycle if its already short, but mine doesnt appear to be at all...so i started taking it on um last friday and since then my body has been giving me the signs (ie sore nipples sorry if thats TMI) that AF is coming...only it hasnt come yet...im hoping its helping to some extent

Ah I see. Well the sore nipples could poss be due to ov, and if your temps stay higher like they are now, FF may confirm ov! My boobs got sore a couple of days after ov this month, and have been ever since. I say keep temping! xx

Thanks Foxy! I'm so excited - even if I'm not pregnant this month, it'll be so nice to have a 'normal' chart compared to the last few months! Woo-hoo!

ok thanx pickle i hope it does confirm ov...my OH and i havent been trying this last week as i would really like AF to come and clean me out then we can start again

ok thanx pickle i hope it does confirm ov...my OH and i havent been trying this last week as i would really like AF to come and clean me out then we can start again

Well I guess the sore nipples probably mean something's happening! So hope either ov (I know you said you haven't been trying but would be reassuring to have ov'd anyway) or AF so you can start afresh. Thinking of you xx

(off to bed now - night x)

So big temp drop today. And boobs are less sore - that always used to mean AF was on it's way for me. No idea how long my LP is, so could be AF or could be implantation. If it's AF was hoping for another day or two so that LP was a decent length...:shrug:

Thanks Foxy.

Your temps are still v similar and low aren't they? Hope that's a good thing! Have come to the conclusion that the female body is just weird :-k

:haha: my body just likes to do it's own thing! I agree - the female body is very weird! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->