New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

It keeps us on our toes! Just when you get used to one pattern, it changes to something else! Oh well, it's never dull! x

Hey Nicole :D

What's your tattoo of on your arm? I'm way to scared to have a tattoo :haha:

Hey Nicole :D

What's your tattoo of on your arm? I'm way to scared to have a tattoo :haha:

Foxy that one is a eagle with mountains and streams two wolfs with greg's name (Greg has a eagle just like it with my name) I have 33 tatts all together I think I've lost count haha My other arm is a sleeve with roses tribal and my kids names, I have Greg names on my ring finger (he has mine) I have two fairies on my upper legs a viking on one lower leg a eagle on the other lower leg with Greg name, a rose on one hand and butterfly with tribal on my back a bird on my neck and a carousel horse that says in loving memory mom on the same arm that's in the pic..

i love tattos but to scared to have one but id love one on me back ,, oh and can all u lovely ladies look at me chart pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol x

Wowo Nicole that's crazy :haha: I may ...... and I say only may..... get my children's names tattooed somewhere if I am feeling brave or very drunk ..... :haha: who knows!

mandy - a couple of days of slightly higher temps should give you your crosshairs :D

Wowo Nicole that's crazy :haha: I may ...... and I say only may..... get my children's names tattooed somewhere if I am feeling brave or very drunk ..... :haha: who knows!

mandy - a couple of days of slightly higher temps should give you your crosshairs :D

ty hun,, doe sit look like i o on day 10 or 11 or could i be o today ?

Mandy I agree with Foxy honey.
lol foxy I've never been drunk when getting a tattoo but wish I would have been when I got the one on my neck haha that freaking hurt like hell.

mandy - it's difficult to say which day until we see some more temps. I'd be tempted to say CD10 initially :D

Hello ladies!

So I am going to a wedding this evening, and I would really like to have a few drinks if I am not preggo:haha: I am 10 DPO - do you think a FRER would detect with afternoon pee?? I'm not sure I should take my chances. My chart is actually really different this month, but maybe different is good for me??

I don't think a couple of drinks would hurt - maybe stick to something light :D

well im not sure whats happening to my chart dunno when o will happen wish it would happen soon i had high temps last night when i was resting 37.04 but i woke up at 3.30am it was 36.44 then went back sleep till 6.30am and it was 35.92 so i used the 6.30 temp so looks like my charts starting to go loopy.

which temp should i use the 3.30am one or 6.30am ???

i normaly wake up and temp at 6.30am but was too hot last night so it took me about an hour to go back sleep after 3.30am and had a glass off cold squash too!!

Hey shell :D

If you took your second temp only 2 hours (after falling asleep) and after a cold drink I'd say the 3:30 is more accurate. You can always change it depending on tomorrow's temp :D

hey foxy, your chart after OV is looking a lot like mine :D

ooooooooooooohhh ooooooooooooh really? :yipee: :yipee: :haha: Let's have a nosey at your link pichi :flower:

Pichi, bumps looking good!!!

BFN for me im afraid :(

check my chart check my chart!! I dont know if its accurate..but i think its telling me i O'ved :happydance: which means AF is on the way or ill be preg...as we did :sex: last night!!

if its wrong :cry: but at least it is finding some pattern for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->