New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

so if it is right should i stop the vitex now as you are not supposed to take it from O till cd1 now?

Yes hun I'd stop it :D Hopefully AF won't show!

That's great Dandy! Looking good!

Did you BD on days 11, 12 or 13? They'd be the best days. Hope AF doesn't come and this is your month!

As for me, I'm looking forward to having a weekend free of drama! The ups and downs have been a bit tiring! The good hormone test reults vs. the breast lump, and today my husband's great sperm test results vs. me having my hours cut at work along with all my colleagues! Aargh! I literally don't know whether to laugh or cry anymore! Actually I've done a bit of both!:cry::happydance:

And if I can also get through the weekend without AF showing that'd be great! :wacko:

haha i kinda wasnt trying this month i wanted AF to come first so i can start fresh...but we did the deed last night cause OH wanted to so if it works it works if not ill still be excited that i actually did O anyways!!

oh pickle i hope you have a fabulous weekend and dont worry. fxed everything will be ok for you

Yeah I know what you mean. I was so happy to have ov'd this month that that was all that mattered! I'm pleased for you. Hope it's a good straightforward cycle, and if you get a BFP then that'd be great! xx

oh pickle i hope you have a fabulous weekend and dont worry. fxed everything will be ok for you

Thanks Dandy. Planning on getting up late and trying to actually fit a bit of relaxing in! :thumbup:

:hugs: pickle - hoping AF stays away, but on a positive, if AF does show, you have atleast a 10 LP which is good :)

Enjoy your weekend ladies - hoping for great weather :yipee:

Thanks Foxy. Yeah if I could get to 12 days I'd be happier! I'll just cross my legs!:haha:

You have a lovely weekend too. Enjoy the sunshine x

Yeah I know what you mean. I was so happy to have ov'd this month that that was all that mattered! I'm pleased for you. Hope it's a good straightforward cycle, and if you get a BFP then that'd be great! xx

Yes a cycle for me is awesome :happydance::happydance::happydance: to get pg now would be even better!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Foxy. Yeah if I could get to 12 days I'd be happier! I'll just cross my legs!:haha:

You have a lovely weekend too. Enjoy the sunshine x

i have no idea what length my LP is :shrug: i guess we migh tfind out if all goes well :wacko:

Foxy - I have 3 tattoos, none of which I needed to be drunk for and one is on the back of my neck and when I asked him if he was gonna start he told me he was already finished lmao.

Foxy - I have 3 tattoos, none of which I needed to be drunk for and one is on the back of my neck and when I asked him if he was gonna start he told me he was already finished lmao.

The back of your neck isn't painful the side of it is omg that hurt haha..the rest of my tatts I sat there in daze lovin it haha

Hello ladies sorry I haven't had time to catch up I hope you're all well have a fabulous weekend ladies :hugs: mwa

hey foxy, here's the linky to my chart

mines wiggled about a bit like yours is doing just after OV :) then i had my rise then Implantation Dip by the looks of things

Thanks pichi - I'm hoping for a rise at some point! :haha:

Morning girls, hope you are having a fab weekend, pickle and dandy, fingers crossed for good cycles and hopefully BFP's!

Well no sign of AF for me...

Not feeling hopeful after the BFN last night, I reckon my body has a 28 day cycle regardless of when I ovulated, so Im expecting AF on Monday I reckon, which gives me the 28 day cycle. Though its nice to make it past 14 dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->