New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Thanks Helly. Your chart looks good - give your body a talking to lol! Really hope you still get your BFP xx

My temp went back up a bit today but kind of feel like AF may be here in a day or so. You know that very faint crampy feeling you just know is gonna be a period?! Plus no other signs except sore boobs. We'll see...

I think it's about time we got some more BFPs round here ladies...don't you? ;)

Hi Mandy,

You haven't put a temp in for today! xx

wouldnt it be lovely if the :witch: went on strike!!!! and left us all alone...........

:dust: :dust:

Perhaps the :witch: will melt in this lovely weather!!!

sorry i di dbu tdidnt save lol ,, temp in now ,, can u have look please ty xx

ty and sorry to be a pain, ill get the bd last time tomz then it waiting lol ty again x

Hope it'll be a BFP for you in a couple of weeks Mandy x

...i woke up at 1 am then at 3 am temped at 3 which is an hour earlier than normal...but now its is telling me i havent O'ved... :cry:

...i woke up at 1 am then at 3 am temped at 3 which is an hour earlier than normal...but now its is telling me i havent O'ved... :cry:

The fact that you woke at 1am, then 3am, and took temp an hour earlier than usual may be why the temp is so out. See what it does in the next couple of days. If it's higher then it may just be a one-off, and it may be that you have ov'd after all. Hugs xx

i think we need a round of BFP's...i really honestly just want AF now then i really want to O next month and get a BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->