New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Well Dandy I am looking at a :bfp: right now..sooooooooooo

vgibs you got a bfp??? awesome congrats :hugs::hugs::happydance: theres our first one..:thumbup:

dandy - the temp corrector gives a temp of 36.30 for 4am! Maybe use that and see what your temps do over the next couple of days :D

Congrats VGibs

Ya well I really was waiting until next month to "try" but we oops ONCE and KAPOW...:bfp:....Im trying so hard to not get my hopes up because of what happened last time!

Thanks you guys! I am still trying to convince myself that this is even possible. Look out Google I am going to make you sore!

fingers crossed for your sticky bean! did you use anything this cycle other than charting?

fingers crossed for your sticky bean! did you use anything this cycle other than charting?

I had a bizarre crazy chart...it was LOW the whole time and very bizarre due to crazy issues of mine *mainly low body temp, and insomnia* I was trying to NOT get pregnant this cycle because we lost the baby not very long ago. And we wanted to wait until AF returned to go at it full force. I havent even got to use my preseed!

Here is a bit of the story https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/334239-simultaneously-excited-scared-death.html

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been absent lately. I am trying to relax a little this month. I did just order some digital OPK's from amazon today :). Kinda cutting it close for this month but hopefully they come quickly. If not maybe I can use them next month.

Congrats on the BFP! We really need more of these!!

Sahrene

Hey Girls, Just stopping in to say hi and throw some dust around..

Congrats VGibs.

:dust: :dust: to all!

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been absent lately. I am trying to relax a little this month. I did just order some digital OPK's from amazon today :). Kinda cutting it close for this month but hopefully they come quickly. If not maybe I can use them next month.

Congrats on the BFP! We really need more of these!!

Sahrene

Hey hun :hugs: great to hear from you, yessss relaxing just might be the ticket :flower:

Dandy - it a tool on VIP FF. If you don't have it, I think Nicole has a link to another temp adjustor :D

It works out roughly what your time would be if you had temped at your usual time. Whilst it is not 100% accurate, it gives you a pretty good idea.

I'd use 36.30 on your chary and make a note of your 3am temp. You can always change it back to 36.10 if your upcoming temps aee lower too.

Hope that makes sense.

Sahrene :hugs: good to see you back.

congrats vgibs!!! healthy and happy 9 months

i got my first peak today on my cbfm im a little excited...well alot its my 2nd cycle using it.
i played around with my temps but ff still seems to think i ov yesterday even with todays peak...ummmm

lots and lots of :dust: for everyone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->