New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

shell :yipee: FF may adjust to today depending on how high your temps are over the next few days. Either way, I think we can expext to see a rise over the next couple of days. Catch that eggy :D

Morning girls, huge congrats VGib, sure you have a sticky there!

Foxy, whats going on with the random EWCM knocking your solid crosshairs out?!?

Still no AF for me not feeling hopeful, BFN again yesterday afternoon.

:hugs: Helly. you know they always say it's not over until the :witch: shows. keep your head up and i'm sending lots of PMA and :dust: your way!

i can't wait for my DH to get here for his visit! 31 days away, today. then you all can stalk my chart. oh i can't wait! :yipee:

My body is soooooooooo weird how can I be having loads of EWCM now? :cry: I don't know what to think because I'm only CD 7 lol but sure enough I have the most EWCM I've had in the whole time of ttc. Is it even possible to be fertile now?

Helly - sorry about the BFN, but LPs usually only vary by 1 day, so hold onto the fact that you are passed your usual lp. I have everything crossed for you.

God knows what my CM is doing today - I have recorded it as EWCM, as it is the same as I got during my fertile window. I was going to ask you ladies for advice as what to record it as... Desceiption:
watery, thin, stretchy, white with small clumps of lotiony looking cm!!

It could I suppose be creamy, but the fact that it's thin and stretchy??

Any thoughts?

Never - so excited for you :D

Moochacha - :hi:

Yes, it's definitely possible to be fertile now - get bd'ing girl. I got confused by seeing 7DPO and thought I'd missed something lol then realised you meant CD7! :haha:

God knows what my CM is doing today - I have recorded it as EWCM, as it is the same as I got during my fertile window. I was going to ask you ladies for advice as what to record it as... Desceiption:
watery, thin, stretchy, white with small clumps of lotiony looking cm!!

It could I suppose be creamy, but the fact that it's thing and stretchy??

Any thoughts?

Mmm that's a hard one!!! How stretchy is it? :-k

I'm freaking out myself I hope I'm not ovulating I'll go check my CP soon :wacko: We haven't been given enough time to BD :rofl: How can we make babies with a one day window of opportunity.

hehe yeah I just changed it to CD7, my mind is numb after a 12 hour shift. Arrrrrrggggggg DH and I should just commit to BD everyday until we're pregnant. lol I don't think that's going to happen..

I was so freaking hoping O would happen sooner this cycle..damn body is being pissy. I had a couple pos opk sticks the other day..I had neg ones also in the same day and a neg digi..I had a little brownish/pinkish in my cm then nothing..then a little in it today I've felt like O was happening yesterday and today but my temps show not..:(

hang in there Nicole :D

Moochacha - it's about 1" stretchy - the same as when I ov'd :wacko:

CM is fertile lol I swear if my body did the right thing I'd fall over haha

Nicole - maybe today's temp will be the last of the lower ones and it'll go up and stay up tomorrow! Then I guess it would eventually show ov for today. Hope so! xx

Thank you!! I NEVER o this early tho so Im not really holding any hope that I have already.

Your body just likes to trick us into thinking you're gonna ov early ay Nicole ;) :haha:

Your chart is looking interesting Foxy. Very different to the others and I see you've had some EWCM.. very promising. xx

Thanks Fish&Chips

OMG girls, I've just checked CM and had a massive blob of EWCM and I mean EWCM! It's not like I've ever had before..... Looks like a cross between egg whites and saliva if that makes sense... Anyway it's proper stretchy!

Gonna bd tonight in case I haven't o'd!!

What do you ladies think?

I'm so excited about actually having EWCM that I shouted upstairs to OH... Forgetting all the windows and doors are open wide and so now all my neighbours know the contents of my knickers! :blush:

Ov on CD25?? Really? Hmmmm hope I did ov on CD19 - had the bd covered and have been having a rest ever since! :rofl: God I think I'm out this month, body is doing my head in! :haha:

ok check my chart again!! what do we think? i did wake up a few times during the night...:/ im off to work ill catch up on posts when i get there cya girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->