New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Aww Foxy, looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's temp brings for you!

Dandy - looking good!

And me, felt like AF was coming 2 days ago - so please either show your face v soon or leave me alone! Temps are pretty middle of the road and a BFN this morning so who knows?!

:hugs: pickle, sorry about the BFN. Hope you get an answer soon :)

Foxy I would say you ov-ed on cd19 and that this EWCM is just a very promising sign!

lol foxy I would dtd just in case to..

as for my body you are so right damn trickster haha

Thanks ladies - for once, I don't want to see a temp rise in the morning! :haha: never thought I'd say that!

hi me again , can some look at me chart with todays temp please , as if i take the 2nd pos out it gives me o day for cd 10 ,, but if i leave it it will give me cd13 in few days .. and is it normal to get 2 days of pos okp? as i was told to go by the 1st one as ur surge can stay till u ovulate ,., sorry im just lost and worried now x

hi me again , can some look at me chart with todays temp please , as if i take the 2nd pos out it gives me o day for cd 10 ,, but if i leave it it will give me cd13 in few days .. and is it normal to get 2 days of pos okp? as i was told to go by the 1st one as ur surge can stay till u ovulate ,., sorry im just lost and worried now x

Hi Mandy!

I think it will give ov as cd11 or 12 if your temps stay up. FF usually gives ov on the 2nd day of pos opk's (if you get 2 days), but also goes by your fertile CM. Don't worry - you've BD's lots at the right time. I'm useless at being patient though so I know how you feel! :hugs: xx

ps. Mandy - it's common to get 2 days of positive opk's. It can be because you catch the surge on the way up on one day and on the way down the next day x

Mandy - as pickle says, you have bd covered either way. I'd say you actually ov'd on CD13 - which would be about right following your 2nd +ve OPK. Ov can be between 12-36 hours after a +ve OPk (I believe), so CD13 makes sense to me :D

ty both ,, i was getting worried as i did read it normal to get 2 days pos but thought maybe it false lol.. so should i leave the 2nd pos in ff?

Thanks Dandy - going slowly crazy! :wacko: But I guess I'll know one way or another v soon! Hope you're doing ok :flower:

Thanks Fish&Chips

OMG girls, I've just checked CM and had a massive blob of EWCM and I mean EWCM! It's not like I've ever had before..... Looks like a cross between egg whites and saliva if that makes sense... Anyway it's proper stretchy!

Gonna bd tonight in case I haven't o'd!!

What do you ladies think?

I'm so excited about actually having EWCM that I shouted upstairs to OH... Forgetting all the windows and doors are open wide and so now all my neighbours know the contents of my knickers! :blush:

:rofl: thats funny well whatevers happening i hope it all works out for you :thumbup: I normally get that really runny, stretchy stuff a couple of weeks before i get AF...last time i had it though was april i think... :wacko:

Aww Foxy, looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's temp brings for you!

Dandy - looking good!

And me, felt like AF was coming 2 days ago - so please either show your face v soon or leave me alone! Temps are pretty middle of the road and a BFN this morning so who knows?!

can you still get a BFN if you are pg?

ty both ,, i was getting worried as i did read it normal to get 2 days pos but thought maybe it false lol.. so should i leave the 2nd pos in ff?

Yeah I'd leave the 2nd positive in if it was a definite positive and not just a nearly positive lol! I play the charting game on FF and it always surprises me which ov day they use when there are various signs which don't always line up for the same day. Which is why I think it may be a little earlier than cd13. But I guess you'll see v soon. Hope this is your month for a BFP Mandy xx

Thanks Dandy - going slowly crazy! :wacko: But I guess I'll know one way or another v soon! Hope you're doing ok :flower:

thanx pickle...Im hoping my chart is right and i have Oved...but i havent had that very wet slimy cm stuff...:shrug: i normally get that before i get AF :shrug: but fingers crossed AF is on the way or if not then it for a good reason..not a my body sux reason :growlmad:

ty hun ,, i think bit earlier, maybe day 10 or 12 , ty again as im a pain in the bum lol

Dandy - it may just have still been too early for me to get a positive. Although I'm more likely to think AF is on her way...So technically yes you can be pregnant but get a BFN if you test too early xx

You're not a pain Mandy! It's nice that everyone can chat and ask questions here! x

thanx pickle...Im hoping my chart is right and i have Oved...but i havent had that very wet slimy cm stuff...:shrug: i normally get that before i get AF :shrug: but fingers crossed AF is on the way or if not then it for a good reason..not a my body sux reason :growlmad:

Yeah, why do so many things mean either AF, ov or pregnancy! There really is no way of guessing what's happening sometimes is there?! x

Do you use Pre-seed or Conceive Plus? That would help if you don't get EWCM or Wet CM x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->