New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:hugs: Helly. you know they always say it's not over until the :witch: shows. keep your head up and i'm sending lots of PMA and :dust: your way!

i can't wait for my DH to get here for his visit! 31 days away, today. then you all can stalk my chart. oh i can't wait! :yipee:
cant wait to stalk your chart, hope it all happens for you in this visit :happydance:

hehe yeah I just changed it to CD7, my mind is numb after a 12 hour shift. Arrrrrrggggggg DH and I should just commit to BD everyday until we're pregnant. lol I don't think that's going to happen..

:haha: no wont happen for us either :dohh:

:shock: Foxy I didn't even consider that you may not have already ov'd! Ooh let's hope you have and the EWCM has just appeared to throw you off and keep you on your toes! xx

You know what? All I can think about the last couple of days (apart from temps, AF and babies lol) is alcohol! I REALLY really want a vodka. Or glass of wine. Or even a beer. Hahahaha how bad would that be if alcohol was your pregnancy craving?! I'm sure it's just the nice weather making me want to relax with a drink :haha: I'll have to settle for a :coffee:

Thanks Dandy - going slowly crazy! :wacko: But I guess I'll know one way or another v soon! Hope you're doing ok :flower:

thanx pickle...Im hoping my chart is right and i have Oved...but i havent had that very wet slimy cm stuff...:shrug: i normally get that before i get AF :shrug: but fingers crossed AF is on the way or if not then it for a good reason..not a my body sux reason :growlmad:

Yeah, why do so many things mean either AF, ov or pregnancy! There really is no way of guessing what's happening sometimes is there?! x

Do you use Pre-seed or Conceive Plus? That would help if you don't get EWCM or Wet CM x

at some point between each AF i normally get really runny/sticky/wet cm...thats already happend for me like a month ago but i still havent had AF :/ so really hoping to get AF soon or be pg so i can stop trying to figure it out

You know what? All I can think about the last couple of days (apart from temps, AF and babies lol) is alcohol! I REALLY really want a vodka. Or glass of wine. Or even a beer. Hahahaha how bad would that be if alcohol was your pregnancy craving?! I'm sure it's just the nice weather making me want to relax with a drink :haha: I'll have to settle for a :coffee:

i had 3 wines last night :p until im pg im not gonna completely give up drinking...just having limited amounts

Hehe foxy!!! Naaaa I think you're going to have a bfp :yipee: maybe that's just Implantation stuff without the blood like the stuff you get when the plug is being formed. The plug that keeps the water and the baby in :rofl: I'm on the train typing it's sooooo yard to type when you're being shaken around lol ill catch up with everyone else when I get to a pc!!

I may be DHless the sob fell asleep on me..maybe I'll let him off the hook since he's up a 1am for work..no, no I wont he's gonna hear about it tomorrow..the the O systems I'm having he better hope we don't miss it or he may well be miss something..

Hey ladies, How is everyone? I'm fantabulous and I got Louis Vuitton Sunglasses today, So I feel right sexy!

howdy sweetmama :) wow louis vuitton..classy :coolio:

im good, stuck at work atm...:/ waiting to go but the programmer is here so i cant finish :growlmad:

my chart is so weird this cycle. i don't think i'm sleeping much. i'm so anxious for DH to be here! :shrug:

yeah its not too cold here yet... :) some nights are colder than others atm, winter starts officially in a week i think it is

howdy sweetmama :) wow louis vuitton..classy :coolio:

im good, stuck at work atm...:/ waiting to go but the programmer is here so i cant finish :growlmad:

Yeah I feel classy lol in a couple of weeks I'll have a wallet and some key chains.

Very nice sweetmama :D We'll be calling you 'designer mama' soon :haha:

foxy - your chart is looking so different to what it normally does! i hope it's a good sign for you!

Foxy, I have been looking through my old posts as I think your chart looks similar to how mine did when I got my BFP and I found this comment...

Hi ladies. Foxy.. I've also lost my PMA. My 'symptoms' have all gone and my temps are very steady. No dips and no exciting extra rises. Having said that I'm still getting lots of creamy cm and my appetite has still not returned - although I'm not even sure if the last thing is a sign?

I've forgotten my password to FF but I'm scanning the pages for more signs!

Ah thanks F&C :) I have no symptoms, in fact, I've not felt this 'good' in ages :haha: not especially hungry either - although, I don't tend to be as hungry when the weather is warm.

Don't want to get my hopes up, but the temps along with my EWCM are both very different to my usual cycles......... watch this space :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->