New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

So, I decided on one more reading (I know, I am obssessed!) here it is:

I can relate to most of it which is great :)

Ok hi there emma , i want to say that when i tune in i feel that you have to take control of things in the relationship at times, you seem to be the stronger one out of both, the one that is best at making decisions, i want to say that he is a good support to you , and you both support each other in different ways in a sense, i want to mention though where i feel he is younger than you or acts younger at times, there is a sense of fun around him as well i feel. Ok i want to mention a little girl coming for you , the 3rd of a month is important, the month of may is also significant although i'm not sure which one, i want to mention that i feel you will conceive 3 times, its really strange in this reading the number 3 is being shouted at me over and over, i feel for you linked to pregnancy things will come in 3s in some sense or the number 3 will stand out to you both.Ok i want to also mention the month of december as well for you, i'm also being shown a little boy around 2-3 years after the girl is born, and then when he's around ten i see another girl. I want to say that you will get the family happens that you want , i want to say that its not a matter of if for you it is most defiantly when, i want to say that you are going to be a busy little bee lol.
Going to chose a few cards

The first card is Outdoors
This is showing me where you have to enjoy your life now , get out more, do things in a sense, i want to say that you have free time at the moment but wont soon lol.I want to say that nature is on your side though and i do see you conceiving naturally without much help, also i feel that your birth is natural , although i'm seeing things like a birthing ball and pool ,also air etc as i see you with the mask on , i want to mention 2 people around at the time of birth and also a gang from spirit lol , all sort of older people although i keep sensing a little girl in spirit as well. (I'm not sure who the little girl is).

The second card is Gift From God
Thsi is confirming your baby is coming , just relax, have patience, and be ready to receive baby , i want to say that you have either started organising for it now or will soon , as i feel you like to be ahead in a sense.

The last card is Angel therapy
This is telling me that you haven't to take on as much , don't worry so much either, if you do feel stressed or upset share it with spirit, they do listen, i feel that you are happy although do get bogged down on occasion, but there is a lot more happiness coming soon.

Hi Ladies
Have been very quiet trying to sort things out, been to the docs had tests and sa done. docs think that my tubes maybe blocked so just waiting for an appointment to get them dyed.
Hope you are all well and congrats to all of you who have got your BFP

Foxy that reading sounds great, where do you go to get one and how much is it?
I really fancy seeing whats in store for me

xx

JB3 - sorry to hear that. Hope you get an appt quickly, and that you get sorted xx

Hi Ladies
Have been very quiet trying to sort things out, been to the docs had tests and sa done. docs think that my tubes maybe blocked so just waiting for an appointment to get them dyed.

xx

sorry sweetie I hope its all taken care of soon and you get your bfp. :hugs:

JB3- I am hoping that good things happen after your dyde test!

Nicole- HURRAY!! Go eggo!!

No temp rise yet so I am still in the game. But I gotta tell you this doing the deed everyday has got me a little tender..lol.. But if the hubby is up for it how can I refuse..haha.. A couple months ago it was him with no steam...

Sahrene

Hey JB3 - glad to see you back :flower: I hope the tests get everything moving forward for you and that BFP shows up soon :)

The reading was only £3.00 www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com she is very thorough and nice. :)

Sahrene looks like you are or about to O..good luck!! :)

No temp rise yet so I am still in the game. But I gotta tell you this doing the deed everyday has got me a little tender..lol.. But if the hubby is up for it how can I refuse..haha.. A couple months ago it was him with no steam...

Sahrene

talk about tender..3 nights ago we got carried away and my jaja got cut (I'm thinking the skin got pulled) and it hurts..its hurts to pee but I haven't stopped and wont until I know O is done lol :dohh:

:rofl: Oh Nicole - you get 10 out of 10 for perseverence! (Sorry, not laughing that you're hurt!)

hey foxy just read ur sandra reading she is very through isnt she...do u just pay first then does she reply back? if so what questions does she ask u before giving her reading? did she take long to reply?

... i want to mention that i feel you will conceive 3 times, its really strange in this reading the number 3 is being shouted at me over and over, i feel for you linked to pregnancy things will come in 3s in some sense or the number 3 will stand out to you both.
[/B]

So triplets, eh? :angelnot:

Hey shell - £3.00 via her website and she asked for my first name and a photo of me and other half.

She got back to me the following morning :)

Fire- I bloody hope not! Luckily they've all said a few years in between! :)

Sahrene

talk about tender..3 nights ago we got carried away and my jaja got cut (I'm thinking the skin got pulled) and it hurts..its hurts to pee but I haven't stopped and wont until I know O is done lol :dohh:

LOL.. I am glad I am not alone!! ouch! I just got to tell my husband that there is an end to the tunnel of love...Teeheehee...

I am hoping I O soon. I dont know much more luvin this girl can take..haha..

ps. Nice chart Dandy! xx

thanx...seems bizarre that my temp has been the same for 3 days haha like something wrong lol :wacko:

Hi Ladies

xx

Oh no :hugs: hope they sort it out soon for you so you can have your BFP

...ouch!!

... i want to mention that i feel you will conceive 3 times, its really strange in this reading the number 3 is being shouted at me over and over, i feel for you linked to pregnancy things will come in 3s in some sense or the number 3 will stand out to you both.
[/B]

haha yeah that would be cool!!!

Dandy - try taking your temp right now just to see if your thermometer gives a different reading. Then you'll know the thermometer is ok! xx

wish i'd read that before coming to work :p ill check it when i get home :) good thinking pickle

Oh yeah lol, sorry forgot about the time difference! It's evening here! Ok well I hope your thermometer's fine, then you can stop worrying xx

Sahrene

LOL.. I am glad I am not alone!! ouch! I just got to tell my husband that there is an end to the tunnel of love...Teeheehee...

I am hoping I O soon. I dont know much more luvin this girl can take..haha..

my dh is as crazy as I am and would go forever if need be..but let me tell you I'll be glad when I know O has happened so I can take a few days off haha

ps. Nice chart Dandy! xx

thanx...seems bizarre that my temp has been the same for 3 days haha like something wrong lol :wacko:

Hi Ladies

xx

Oh no :hugs: hope they sort it out soon for you so you can have your BFP

...ouch!!

[/B]

haha yeah that would be cool!!!

Yes mam ouch is right hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79