New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

i shall check it when i get home...it seemed to work when i looked at the temp this morning...it reset :/

Hey girlies, how are we all today? I've been blogging so I've been keeping myself busy!

Hey sweetmama - I'm good thanks. My parents arrived today and are staying the week, so been out for a lovely meal tonight and plenty planned for the coming days :)

Hope you are well :flower:

firedancer, how is everything going hun?

Good, thanks! Not much to report. I did make my first doc appt. for June 15th. It's a new doc which makes me a bit nervous, however he comes highly recommended by many friends, so I am hoping I'll be happy there.

Still no symptoms which is normal for me, but when I took my supplements (and I take a lot!) they made me feel like I was going to hurl...I may have to split them up, some with breakfast some with lunch.

Sorry I've been MIA ladies just sooo sick with this flu :-s Anyway I hope you're all doing well. According to my NEW fertility monitor I'm going to be ovulating on CD 15 I normally O on cd 17 -18 but I did start taking clomid early so that could make all the difference. I don't know what to do I guess we'll just BD everyday for a while hahaha

ok moochacha well have fun bding ;) and sorry to hear you are sick there seems to be a bug going around

Good to see you back moochacha - I hope the flu clears up and you get plenty of bd action ;)

Get well soon moochacha and sweetmama xx

Foxy - your temp went the right way this morning then!:thumbup:

I'm so excited I think I Od early this month depending on what my temps are the next two days ff will give me crosshairs for yesterday or the day before cd 18 or 19 I haven't Od that early in months. I think it's because I gained a few (4 pounds) guess 120 pounds was to little body fat for me..

:yipee: Nicole good to see your temps rising.

My temp was ok - not sure what to make of my chart :wacko: Any thoughts ladies?

foxy how long did it take for ur sarah reading to come back ? as i done it yesterday and she emailed me for a pic bout half hour after doing it ,

I got it back the following morning at around 11.30

I'm so excited I think I Od early this month depending on what my temps are the next two days ff will give me crosshairs for yesterday or the day before cd 18 or 19 I haven't Od that early in months. I think it's because I gained a few (4 pounds) guess 120 pounds was to little body fat for me..

think o day is getting earlier for me lol .. oh i love wat u said on fb hun bout baby saying mama instead of dada lol

and how u doing today xxx

Yay good luck hun :dust: :dust: :dust:

Moochacha- good to see you!

Foxy- I am so crossing all fingers and toes for you!

Nicole- Yah!! You go girl!!

Had a slight rise this morning so we will see if I did in a couple days... :) If not I will keep trying :)

Sahrene

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->