New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Moochacha- good to see you!

Foxy- I am so crossing all fingers and toes for you!

Nicole- Yah!! You go girl!!

Had a slight rise this morning so we will see if I did in a couple days... :) If not I will keep trying :)

Sahrene

Your chart is looking good hun :dust: :dust: Fx this is your month!

As for me - Well my fertility monitor must be right because my super dry CM turned watery, my CP is high soft and medium and I got a high status on my Ovacue. I'm very impressed with this Ovacue its amazing I can't wait for it to confirm ovulation. It really did predict my fertile window way before my body started showing signs.

Anyone have experience with implantation bleeding?? When i wiped yesterday I had the smallest tiny streak of pink blood in my CM. I went fishing around with toilet paper to see if I was starting AF because I'm going away this weekend and sooooooooo don't want to deal with AF!!! Anyway when I went up there again I found a so small amount of brownish somthing. I haven't started AF yet and have never ever seen anything like that before AF in my life. My chart doesn't even show OV so its probably not, but just wanted to see if that is what IB is like??? Thnaks

is my link for my chart working yet?? i had some ppl tell me it wasnt working

Hey impatient - it does sound like it could be IB, however it could also be related to Ov! The temp drop on your chart could also be a pre-ov dip!

Either way, I hope AF stays well away :)

Thanks hun - not particularly hopeful, but not fussed eithef way this month :)

i want to punch my chart, haha. my ovacue predicted i would o on CD14. well, on CD12 it told me ovulation confirmed (on CD12) and i was like wth. i haven't gotten a positive OPK this cycle yet, just an almost darker line on CD11. i figured that i missed my surge and ovulated on CD12 like ovacue said. and the day after my chart temp dip. but today i got lower back pain, tons of EWCM (must be the EPO) and a pos OPK on cb digi. what are the chances i'm just getting an LH surge on CD14, but have already ovulated on CD12? hope this makes sense!

morning all :)

what is my chart telling pple, for curiosity sake

dandybrush: just out of curiosity, why did you remove the low temp 4dpo?

at the time cause on the day it happened it said my ov had not happened...so i removed it :/ i dunno i thought it was a bogus temp :shrug: ill jump on and add it back on and see what it says

oh thats right it was taken an hour earlier...but i've put it back on

i was just curious...

see, i only say because i thought i had a wack temp 5dpo on my chart... turned out it was an ID

oh figured it out Implantation Dip?...is it too early for an ID at 4 DPO? (i really think i will get AF this month...am just looking at my chart) gonna get a test later just to peek..im over waiting for AF haha

i want to punch my chart, haha. my ovacue predicted i would o on CD14. well, on CD12 it told me ovulation confirmed (on CD12) and i was like wth. i haven't gotten a positive OPK this cycle yet, just an almost darker line on CD11. i figured that i missed my surge and ovulated on CD12 like ovacue said. and the day after my chart temp dip. but today i got lower back pain, tons of EWCM (must be the EPO) and a pos OPK on cb digi. what are the chances i'm just getting an LH surge on CD14, but have already ovulated on CD12? hope this makes sense!

Hi!
I reckon you're about to ov, with the positive opk and EWCM. Poss tomorrow? Keep checking CM and see what your temps do! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->