New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hey Foxy!
You having a nice time with your folks?

Morning ladies how are you all?

Dandy :test: :happydance:

how are you pickle?

I'm pretty sure I'm MCing :cry:

I started bleeding this a.m. My new dr. got me in right away, he sent me for bloodwork and I have to go back Sunday to check the levels, but I know they're going down. Took another HPT and it's positive but very, very light-surely it should be significantly darker 6 days after my first +.

I'm going to take some time away from the boards this month. I just need to distract my mind a bit. Not sure if I'm going to temp right away, either...

Hi Moochacha! The time diff always freaks me out! It's not quite midnight here and I've just got home from a night out (mmm vodka - well there's got to be some perks to getting AF and not being pregnant lol!), and it's a whole other day where you are:wacko:

I'm ok thanks. Cough and cold much better today so feeling human again. How are you? xx

Oh Firedancer I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'd got a positive....

Thinking of you hun and hoping you'll be ok. Sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies how are you all?

Dandy :test: :happydance:

how are you pickle?

well im going out with mum today...so i wont pick anything up while with her :blush: i might have to wait til monday now :/ ill keep you all updated :)

Hi Moochacha! The time diff always freaks me out! It's not quite midnight here and I've just got home from a night out (mmm vodka - well there's got to be some perks to getting AF and not being pregnant lol!), and it's a whole other day where you are:wacko:

I'm ok thanks. Cough and cold much better today so feeling human again. How are you? xx

pickle glad you are feeling better...alcohol always helps me feel better :winkwink:

Oh Firedancer I'm so sorry. I didn't know you'd got a positive....

Thinking of you hun and hoping you'll be ok. Sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxxxxx

sorry firedancer :kiss: am thinking of you

I started bleeding this a.m. My new dr. got me in right away, he sent me for bloodwork and I have to go back Sunday to check the levels, but I know they're going down. Took another HPT and it's positive but very, very light-surely it should be significantly darker 6 days after my first +.

I'm going to take some time away from the boards this month. I just need to distract my mind a bit. Not sure if I'm going to temp right away, either...

:hugs: oh sweetie I hope everything is ok..

Oh no :cry: I'm so sorry you're going through this. You're in my thoughts!

:hugs: firedancer

Pickle - having a really good time thanks :) Heading into work today :( as parents are off to Dorset for a surprise birthday party. Urgh why, oh why do I put myself through going to work on a weekend :haha: luckily it's overtime and it'll only be an hour or two!

Hi ladies, Its me again with another question, I promised myself this month me and dh were ntnp but I am still sneakly taking my temp and symptom spotting. My temps have been really good this month as I have been taking them vaginally (tmi). I am 8dpo and I think I have a dip. My boobs down the sides are sore different from other months and I have broken out on spots that I dont usually get. I even had a dream last night that I tested with 50 tests and they were all bfp's.

What do you ladies think of my chart this month. I want to test on Monday 10dpo but I promised myself i wouldnt test unless I was late. Do you think I should buy some just incase?

Dandy - well done for having so much patience! Hope you get a huge, enormous, BFP on Mon!

Foxy - lol, overtime always seems like a good idea when you agree to it, and then just a pain in the butt when you have to actually do it! Hope it goes quickly and glad you've had a nice time with the folks xx

Tidy - Ooh yeah your chart looks luverly lol! I started temping vaginally this month too and it's definitely given me more stable temps. Hope this is your month xx

Nicole - Yay! And....relax hahahahahaa!

lol pickle I'm taking a few days off for sure..

Dandy - well done for having so much patience! Hope you get a huge, enormous, BFP on Mon!

Foxy - lol, overtime always seems like a good idea when you agree to it, and then just a pain in the butt when you have to actually do it! Hope it goes quickly and glad you've had a nice time with the folks xx

Tidy - Ooh yeah your chart looks luverly lol! I started temping vaginally this month too and it's definitely given me more stable temps. Hope this is your month xx

Nicole - Yay! And....relax hahahahahaa!

haha...well im not really patient...just couldnt make it to the shop and doubt ill get there tomorrow :shrug: im sure curious now which way its gonna go for me :) any way i will be happy with :happydance:

Nice chart tidy :) Fingers crossed for that BFP

Nicole - :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: crosshairs :yipee:

Well at least by Monday it'll be more accurate Dandy. Ooh excited for you! If I can't POAS for a while, then I find myself getting all excited for anyone who can:haha:

haha, pickle i am the same way :) since i have no reason to take an HPT, i freak every time anyone gets a chance to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->