New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hahahaha we're definitely addicted to POAS aren't we? I'm even excited about being able to start OPK's again soon! Oh dear.....!! How long til your OH gets back? x

:rofl: Nicole you would definitely win every award going hahahahaha! xx

yes, addicts for sure pickle! hehe. DH leaves the states 2 June. So I might get to see him next saturday. we're doing our best to see each other as much as the army will let us this month. but the army is so hit or miss with everything that we're praying. i haven't seen him in over 80 days! ugggghhhh. i can't wait!

Oh Never, really happy for you that the waiting is nearly over. Must be so hard. And really hope you get to spend loads of time together this time. Start the countdown!:hugs:

most crazy....number of times in one week....perseverence.....comedy value......the list is endless Nicole!=D>:lol:

most crazy....number of times in one week....perseverence.....comedy value......the list is endless Nicole!=D>:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Any thoughts on my chart ladies? Honest ones neg or pos :)

I'm not sure what to think - no symptoms! :(

wow foxy, if your chart doesn't turn out being a pregnant chart i will be very surprised! :shock:

I honestly don't know Foxy. On the one hand it looks great, but I also wonder about your second patch of fertile CM and temp dip. Do you think it's poss you ov'd on cd 27 or do you think FF is still correct? I do so hope FF is correct. And I suppose you not having any symptoms doesn't really mean anything does it? So many people get BFP's without symptoms. What's your gut instinct about ov? xx

Aww Mickey's gorgeous. So sad to lose them - they're part of the family aren't they xx

Foxy - could you test? Or do you not want to before AF due? x

it was really bad for me. he went through many relationships and moves and no matter what i had him to count on. i lived in my car with him as a teen and everything. definitely my best friend! i had to leave him with best girl friend when i went to basic training and she planned to keep him until i got back. he passed away a month after i saw him on a holiday and a month before i would be home to get him. :( DH went to go get him from my best girl friend, as DH was out of training at that point, and he passed away at my mother in laws vet clinic in his sleep.

Aww Never, so sad....hang on to all those lovely memories you had of him. I bet they make you smile. It must still really hurt, but I'm glad you had him with you through all the hard times xxxxx

I don't remember any ov pains at either point. CD27 would be extremely unlikely as I've never ever had a longer cycle than 34 days! This would be a 40 day cycle if I ov'd then :wacko:

I have one test which I've had since Dec!! I don't like POAS, so they sit around for months on end. I may well test tomorrow morning - AF due Monday.

Thanks for your input ladies :)

Dandy - well done for having so much patience! Hope you get a huge, enormous, BFP on Mon!

Foxy - lol, overtime always seems like a good idea when you agree to it, and then just a pain in the butt when you have to actually do it! Hope it goes quickly and glad you've had a nice time with the folks xx

Tidy - Ooh yeah your chart looks luverly lol! I started temping vaginally this month too and it's definitely given me more stable temps. Hope this is your month xx

Nicole - Yay! And....relax hahahahahaa!

I would recommend doing it vaginally to anyone. Much more accurate I think.

Well I guess you've got a flippin' brilliant chart then Foxy lol! Ooh will be watching and waiting!

Me too Tidy - recommending the vaginal temping I mean x

hmmm, i might do the vaginal temping next cycle, my DH cycle. it's as simple as it sounds right? :blush:

Lol yep you just pop it in as you would your mouth. You do have to listen out for the beeping though as it's much more muffled:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->