New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Although actually that's probably more to do with it being further from your ear area, than the beeping bit actually being...erm..inside - coz it's not! Oh dear, stop talking now...:blush:

haha, oh just imagine sitting there for ten minutes thinking it didn't beep. so something i would do!

hehehehe easier to nod off when it's not in your mouth! x

foxy the suspense is killing me! go pee on a stick already! lol

morning all :hi:

Well at least by Monday it'll be more accurate Dandy. Ooh excited for you! If I can't POAS for a while, then I find myself getting all excited for anyone who can:haha:

haha yeah well im not getting any symptoms...so i really believe AF is on the way...im just curious is all :wacko:

most crazy....number of times in one week....perseverence.....comedy value......the list is endless Nicole!=D>:lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Any thoughts on my chart ladies? Honest ones neg or pos :)

I'm not sure what to think - no symptoms! :(

i think you should be pg...so go test!!:growlmad: my chart temps have dropped so i think its a negative this month for me

it was really bad for me. he went through many relationships and moves and no matter what i had him to count on. i lived in my car with him as a teen and everything. definitely my best friend! i had to leave him with best girl friend when i went to basic training and she planned to keep him until i got back. he passed away a month after i saw him on a holiday and a month before i would be home to get him. :( DH went to go get him from my best girl friend, as DH was out of training at that point, and he passed away at my mother in laws vet clinic in his sleep.

:cry::cry::cry::cry: thats a sad story..i can cry now thinking about losing my baby (dog) just remember all the times you had with him and all the happiness he brought you :hugs:

Lol yep you just pop it in as you would your mouth. You do have to listen out for the beeping though as it's much more muffled:rofl:

Although actually that's probably more to do with it being further from your ear area, than the beeping bit actually being...erm..inside - coz it's not! Oh dear, stop talking now...:blush:

:rofl: i think ill stick to my mouth for now...

foxy the suspense is killing me! go pee on a stick already! lol

im with pichi...

I promise I will POAS in the morning - I'm holding you all responsible if it's a BFN :rofl:

I promise I will POAS in the morning - I'm holding you all responsible if it's a BFN :rofl:

Hooray Foxy! Go for it! SOOOOO hope it's a BFP xx

It's not over til it's over Dandy! Hope AF stays away x

Hey all! I hope everyone is doing well. Foxy everything is crossed for your BFP in the morning.
As for me, just waiting to get through the 2WW!:thumbup:

Hey mrskcbrown!:hi:

Hiya doin!:haha:

Question: I was looking through charts on FF, some people have dotted crosshairs, some have solid blue cross hairs and some have solid red cross hairs. What do they all mean?:shrug: I got solid red ones so I assume that means ovulation.

Fertility Friend gives solid red crosshairs if ovulation seems definite for one day and most signs like CM, OPK's etc line up. If there are conflicting signs, then FF gives dotted red crosshairs. And I think the blue crosshairs are if the user has overridden FF and put their own ov date in.

I'm good thanks! Hope the 2WW wait goes quickly for you! xx

Fertility Friend gives solid red crosshairs if ovulation seems definite for one day and most signs like CM, OPK's etc line up. If there are conflicting signs, then FF gives dotted red crosshairs. And I think the blue crosshairs are if the user has overridden FF and put their own ov date in.

I'm good thanks! Hope the 2WW wait goes quickly for you! xx

Ok cool. I was just wondering what it all meant. Yes it seems to be especially since I have out of town guests for the memorial day holiday.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->