New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

:bfn: for me this morning. It was whiter than it was before I peed on it! :haha:

Oh well, on to June we go.

That chart of yours is so looking like a preggy chart foxy - I don't get it :(

Foxy you're still not out hun. Are you getting any period type pains? x

nothing at all F&C. I don't usually get any pains until I actually comw on.

Thanks ladies, maybe it's just too early. I'm due on tomorrow, so FX

i'm just ready to ovulate! :nope: i thought i had earlier in my cycle, with the big dip, but my temps say otherwise. :sigh:

Are you able to cross your swollen toes Fish&Chips :haha: :flower:

Hope it happens soon Never. does this cycle length effect your DH cycle?

if it ends up being too long it will. right now i'm right on track though. :thumbup: thanks for asking :)

however i feel like i should be ovulating soon. CD14 i got my first positive OPK, lower back pain, and tons of EWCM. CD15 no EWCM, positive OPK, nausea, cramps. CD16 (today) no EWCM *yet* and positive OPK. i got 3 positive OPK's last cycle too, so I just assume i have a long surge. I think O *should be* today. you think? my temp went back down to the cover line this morning and if my body does the OPK rule where you ovulate 12-36 hours first OPK then it should be today as i ovulated at the end of my surge last cycle too.

Are you able to cross your swollen toes Fish&Chips :haha: :flower:

Hope it happens soon Never. does this cycle length effect your DH cycle?

LOL!!!! Ooohhh if I could get down to your neck of the woods today you would be in trouble young lady! :haha: At least my bump is now so big that I can't really see them! xx

:rofl: :rofl: sorry Fish&Chips :flower: hehe

Hope to see that temp rise tomorrow Never :)

What's everyone's plans for the rest of the holiday weekend?

if it ends up being too long it will. right now i'm right on track though. :thumbup: thanks for asking :)

however i feel like i should be ovulating soon. CD14 i got my first positive OPK, lower back pain, and tons of EWCM. CD15 no EWCM, positive OPK, nausea, cramps. CD16 (today) no EWCM *yet* and positive OPK. i got 3 positive OPK's last cycle too, so I just assume i have a long surge. I think O *should be* today. you think? my temp went back down to the cover line this morning and if my body does the OPK rule where you ovulate 12-36 hours first OPK then it should be today as i ovulated at the end of my surge last cycle too.

With that big dip I think O might be today!!

Yay...... Oh soon he's going to be in the same room!!! Wooohoo watch out lol jk mwa

morning all. everyone ok. sorry foxy im no good with charts as u know i ask u all lol.. , tests still got faint line on today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->