New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

morning all. everyone ok. sorry foxy im no good with charts as u know i ask u all lol.. , tests still got faint line on today xx

Oh that's a really positive sign hun hope those lines get darker for you!! Your chart looks like a bfp chart :dust:

morning all. everyone ok. sorry foxy im no good with charts as u know i ask u all lol.. , tests still got faint line on today xx

Ooh did I miss something?! Did you test Mandy, and get a faint positive? xx

Mandy how exciting! I'm gonna go and find the pic! Yay!:dance:

Mandy there's definitely a faint line isn't there! Fab! Can't believe you're only 8DPO wow! Lots of hugs! xx

Foxy if that dip on your chart is an ID it could be too soon to test. It could be a couple days before you get a BFP, your chart is looking really good.

Thank you sweetmama - I really hope so. Tomorrow will tell :)

How are you?

Thanks dandy - I plan on not going to the loo tomorrow :haha:

TMI ALLERT so went to the toilet and there was the smallest bit of blood when i wiped...if that becomes more today i guess ill be out of the running this month

TMI ALLERT so went to the toilet and there was the smallest bit of blood when i wiped...if that becomes more today i guess ill be out of the running this month

Your chart looks great honey. I hope she stays away.. :hugs:

Foxy - I'm really sick still and I have to go back to work tomorrow!

oh no sweetmama...working when your sick sux:hugs:

hope you feel better soon

Sorry to hear that sweetmama - I hope it clears up asap :hugs:

ok i was sick of waiting so i POAS and BFN :( oh well now i just want AF to show up so i can start on the vitex again and hopefully something can happen next month

morning all. i updated pics in preg bit and its def bfp but my temp went down today , could it be cos i got blocked nose and had trouble taking it and i kept waking up every hour so it not accurute? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->