New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Congrats mandy - the drop could be anything. It's still only 9DPO so I wouldn't worry.

Morning Foxy
Have you tested?
your chart looks very promising, i have everything crossed for you
xxxxx

Hey JB3 - hope you are doing ok :flower:

Tested yesterday :bfn: no other tests in house and won't be able to get any till the weekend as my parents are staying with us. I have to make it through today without AF! She usually shows between 10 - 1, so we shall see :wacko:

Aww foxy thats a long time to wait lol
Im rooting for you, your temp is looking great for today compared to your other cycles. I hope that fertility spell has worked its magic.
Good luck hun, will be thinking of you between 10 and 1 lol
:hugs:

i'm rooting for you too foxy! :hugs: today's temp is the highest you've had this many DPO. and if you implanted when your temp dropped at CD8 (i think) i can only thing it's going to take you a little longer to get your :bfp: FX'ed hun!

Foxy your chart is looking tripistic!!!! Fx :hugs: congrats Mandy Jenny was only a couple of weeks out heh and it's still may!

Mandy congrats honey I'm so happy for you!!!!

Foxy I hope she stays away..

Looks like you did to me Never :)

Bring on the 2ww and hubby will be with you soon :yipee:

I'm on knicker watch :dohh: :rofl:

Thinking of all you lovely ladies and hoping the Bank Holiday means AF is on her hols too!:af::af::af:

Your chart is lookinf fab Nicole!!!

Ahhh my ovacue confirmed ovulation for today!!! I haven't had any ovulation cramps though I normally don't have any and I guess I do have a temp dip in my chart so maybe the ovacue is right!!! Woohoo

But right now at this moment I have the most ewcm I've ever seen lol omg that fertileCM from Fairhaven Health really does work!

Oh I also love your profile picture Nicole you looks soooo fit in it hehe and cute!

Your chart is lookinf fab Nicole!!!

Ahhh my ovacue confirmed ovulation for today!!! I haven't had any ovulation cramps though I normally don't have any and I guess I do have a temp dip in my chart so maybe the ovacue is right!!! Woohoo

But right now at this moment I have the most ewcm I've ever seen lol omg that fertileCM from Fairhaven Health really does work!

Thank you sweetie..
haha as for the profile pic I look tired haha I love that shirt tho.. :haha:

WOOHOO for Ov sweetie cant wait to see that tempo shoot up..
And a big woot woot for good cm ..

Thai is way off topic girls but I wanted to see what you girls think..I have been thinking about dying the tips of my hair hot pink..what do you think?
Everyone says I'm going through a mid life crisis :haha:

Hi ladies,

Got crosshairs this morning for the first time, I dont think I ov'd yet based on my CM. What do you think???

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->