New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

Hi Marie,

It looks like you have based on your temps, but I guess another couple of days will show for sure. Maybe you had fertile CM on ov day too but it just wasn't obvious. I think keep BDing til you know for sure! xx

Nicole - I say go for it, you an carry it off :)

Marie - I think FF is correct at the mo, the next few days temps will give a clearer pic though. I'd keep bding just to be sure :)

Thai is way off topic girls but I wanted to see what you girls think..I have been thinking about dying the tips of my hair hot pink..what do you think?
Everyone says I'm going through a mid life crisis :haha:

Haha totally do it!!!! I would if I didn't have black hair :( I think it will look hot!!! And meh it's just some hair color lol it's not like a new sports car haha

How's Knicker Watch going Foxy?!! It's way past 1pm now and you have the highest temp ever for 14 dpo!!

How's Knicker Watch going Foxy?!! It's way past 1pm now and you have the highest temp ever for 14 dpo!!

:rofl: Knicker watch! I LOVE it hahahahaha! That should definitely be a new Baby and Bump term. So yeah Foxy - any sign?

Sorry Ive not been around girls, AF got me so weve decided to go NTNP for a few months. Foxy your chart looks amazing! x

so, go figure, i've been sick all day! the next few temps are the ones that matter to confirm o. :(

Hey ladies

Fish&Chips - all clear (literaaly :haha:) on knickerwatch so far.......roll on Saturday (without AF) then I can retest!

I'm gonna be on edge until AF shows or I get a definite answer on a test.

Helly - :hi: sorry AF got you. I hope NTNP works for you hun x

still think its a bfp on the way foxy :p like i said earlier on in the week :p i'd do what pixxie done with me and say if you're not ill eat my hat but i don't think peanut would like that all that much :haha:

:haha: I hope you don't have to eat a hat pichi.

Unless of course you have a craving for hats! :rofl:

haha i dont have a craving for hats - cheese yes, hats not so much

:haha: cheese is a pretty good one. My mum said today she had cravings for burnt toast with me.... That goes a long way to explaining why I can't bare burnt toast! I like mine rare :haha:

I'd be the kind of weirdo who craves something completely random like fish guts or something :rofl:

haha! i've found that i just want dairy - like yoghurt, yum yum. especially strawberry mmmm

i like my toast just toasted and no more - none of this charred black bread lol

Oh my word pichi, 16 weeks already!!
I remember your BFP announcement like it was yesterday, i think we had all been watching 'one born every minute' hadn't we? lol
I hope your well and peanut is behaving

I remember too - we had a whole load of bfps that month :)

can you set the trend for this month then foxy?

:rofl: I'd love to JB3!

We've had one bfp today, so hopefully that's got the ball rolling :)

Congrats Mandy on the BFP.

Foxy - get on that BFP train woman, I have a good feeling that you're gonna get one this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->