New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

near 17 weeks! it feels like yesterday for me too and i hope all you girls get your peanuts soon ^__^ :dust:

peanut has been fine. 3 weeks and we find out if we have a girly or a boy

get those :bfp:s rolling girls!

Thai is way off topic girls but I wanted to see what you girls think..I have been thinking about dying the tips of my hair hot pink..what do you think?
Everyone says I'm going through a mid life crisis :haha:

Haha totally do it!!!! I would if I didn't have black hair :( I think it will look hot!!! And meh it's just some hair color lol it's not like a new sports car haha

haha I bought one of them last month a 97 30th anniversary camaro with t-tops. I tinted the windows, put a new stereo, amp and subwoofers and have the cool decals on my back window and my front, and got all the cool ed hardy accessories for in it :blush:

if you want a hot pink Nicole i'd suggest Special FX hairdye :D i swear by the stuff because i am a lover of colourful hair - i had bubblegum pink hair at one point

What colour is your hair now pichi? You public profile pic hair is sooo funky. :)

Ahhh don't think I've ovulated :( got another temp dip!!! I was looking forward to a bd break!!!

oooh i have had a couple of pink streaks...but it washes out too fast :(

foxy you better get that BFP i think its expected of you now!! i just want AF to show

Thai is way off topic girls but I wanted to see what you girls think..I have been thinking about dying the tips of my hair hot pink..what do you think?

Haha totally do it!!!! I would if I didn't have black hair :( I think it will look hot!!! And meh it's just some hair color lol it's not like a new sports car haha

haha I bought one of them last month a 97 30th anniversary camaro with t-tops. I tinted the windows, put a new stereo, amp and subwoofers and have the cool decals on my back window and my front, and got all the cool ed hardy accessories for in it :blush:

Haha you lucky thing you should show us some pics :p I love Ed hardy

What colour is your hair now pichi? You public profile pic hair is sooo funky. :)

haha you ready:
Hair now

purple and green

Red hair

Pink hair

and i was once blonde too hehe

lots of colours i don't have pics of though :(

i'm sure that little eggie of yours will make an appearance soon for you moochacha xx

Omg your hair is sooooooooo beautiful right now!!! I love it!!! I'm also a huge fan of the pink one.

I wish I didn't have almost jet black hair :( the only colors (even from special fx) that work in my hair is red and orange. Then again I haven't tried blue! I just wish I could have it PINK!!!

Oops I think my iphone loaded the wrong picture I thought the purple/ green hair was your hair now!! Though you wear black hair way nicer then me hehehe!

the only thing with blue is that it fades VERY quick. it goes a greeny/grey after a while. need re-dyed ALOT.

to get very bright hair you need to bleach up first - surprisingly enough my hair is in good condition still ^__^ the black/brown is my natural colour even if i am pale skinned... hehe

I have never been blonde... Oh how I've tried, but it just goes bight copper orange! :dohh:

I had multi coloured hair when I was about 14 - it was just like ginger spice's when the spice girls were huge :blush:

pichi - I love the purple and green, pretty lady :)

aw thanks foxy you'll make me blush.

hehe if your hair went orange it means you didn't leave the bleach on long enough foxy hehe you must have a lot of reds in your hair - mines stays orange for ages before finally going white haha!

i actually wanted to go bright orange but then thought better of it. my OH might think i'm taking the mick seeing as though he's a red head :haha:

Haha you lucky thing you should show us some pics :p I love Ed hardy
sure thing Ill go take some pics now.. :)

:rofl: yes, I do seem to have red in hair :dohh:

I don't think I'd suit blonde - as much as I'd love to try.

I usually go red or dark brown (boring I know)

Are you allowed to dye hair when pg?

i thought the pink washed your colour out a bit made you look pale :/ i liked the rest

i've been trying to go blonde for ages...its a slow process else my sister is a sucky hairdresser :/

you are but id rather steer clear of dye whilst pregnant. bleaching i think is a big no no but i don't think id want to use something as harsh as that.

Dandy - i liked when the pink washed out, it made my hair look white with a nice pink tint :D i'm pale anyways so it's pretty impossible to make me look any more pale haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->