New to Charting? Join other newbies here!

ok here it is..don't mind the water and leafs it just rained..and I need to vacuum the inside of it.. :blush:

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 5
:haha:

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 4
:thumbup:

Attachments

• Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 013.jpg
    Picture 013.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 3
:rofl: Right I must sleep seeing as it's coming up for midnight! 20 mins and I'll be 15DPO! :haha: wonder how long that'll last :dohh:

:rofl: Right I must sleep seeing as it's coming up for midnight! 20 mins and I'll be 15DPO! :haha: wonder how long that'll last :dohh:

LOL You might owl you :haha: I dont got to bed until around 11ish myself lately..

I'm so hoping for you sweetie you haven't made it to 15dpo before have you?

Ooooooooooooh!!! Look at that car! I didn't even know you could get Ed Hardy car stuff, i love it. Cute sticker with your hubby and you awww.

Nice vinyl graphics as well my first real job (lol) was automotive graphic design I use to do vinyls for sponsor cars for the V8's. Also use to vinyls for dirt race motorbikes and drag racing cars, it was heaps of fun. Friday was my busy day because all the friday night race car guys would be hounding me for their sponsors stickers etc especially the motorbikes because it was vinyl the stickers came off easy even though I made them with the best vinyl around. Ahhh I why did I ever move states and leave that job it was the best!!!!!!

Ooooooooooooh!!! Look at that car! I didn't even know you could get Ed Hardy car stuff, i love it. Cute sticker with your hubby and you awww.

Nice vinyl graphics as well my first real job (lol) was automotive graphic design I use to do vinyls for sponsor cars for the V8's. Also use to vinyls for dirt race motorbikes and drag racing cars, it was heaps of fun. Friday was my busy day because all the friday night race car guys would be hounding me for their sponsors stickers etc especially the motorbikes because it was vinyl the stickers came off easy even though I made them with the best vinyl around. Ahhh I why did I ever move states and leave that job it was the best!!!!!!

Hopefully my stickers last awhile..once they do start to go bad I'll change them it only cost me 55 dollar for all of them. It's a v6 but I'm ok with that because it has a 3800 motor and they last forever.. I gave up my t-top slots in the trunk to put my subwoofer in it so when I take the tops off I leave them home or if I am going out of town I'll put them in the back seat. its just a mommy car to I drive it when I alone or when its just Greg and I..otherwise we take the big van.

Pickle your month shortened for you!

I guess for me I am on a weird cycle.

im beginning to wonder if i really did ovulate at all or should i go back on the vitex?? what do you guys think or give it till 16 DPO then go back on it?

Hey Dandy,

I think your temps show that you ovulated so everything seem ok on your chart. Your LP seems normal to me hun but I think with that dip in your chart you could expect AF to come today or tomorrow. Maybe?

I see a real clear thermal shift in your chart. That would make your LP 13 which is a great length. :D

ok thanx moochacha :) fxed AF comes then been having some ovary pains today maybe thats a symptom of AF?

Dandy - I agree with noochacha, I can see the clear temp shift.

Me too Dandy.

Foxy - woo-hoo look at those temps!:wohoo:

Thanks Shannon. What's happening with you? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back